Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Memo Of A Male Sex Addict - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict (289365 Views)

A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / Diary Of A Stingy Sex Addict / Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafranBushBoy: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chimacks:
Student affairs woman? Aunty Ph...., is that woman still there?

if you ask me, na who I go ask?? ..

lol..
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by FreshestManny(m): 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

lol..

She's still there o. I saw her 3 wks ago when I branched there. Lol
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by youngfocus(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
more update nw y it dn dey cold ooooo
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by shankie: 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

lol..

hello guy, nice story, bt update is takin too long and it can make d story loose d sweet senxation, pls update in time
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by redon12(m): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2016

guy just end the story the the sex seen is to much
you're corrupting young minds

[s] guy just end the story the the sex seen is to much
you're corrupting young minds [/s]

. guy just end the story the the sex seen is to much

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafranBushBoy: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
shankie:

hello guy, nice story, bt update is takin too long and it can make d story loose d sweet senxation, pls update in time

I understand bro.. sometimes I am where there is poor network reception and no light...

How do I update??

Consider situations bro..

Tomorrow morning, update will come..

2 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by shankie: 1:01am On Oct 14, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

I understand bro.. sometimes I am where there is poor network reception and no light...

How do I update??

Consider situations bro..

Tomorrow morning, update will come..

i understand bro, bt d thing be like person wey carry babe, wey u don kiss, smooth and she con dey delay u to enter promise land, na we dey wait d update.
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Teeeecash(m): 6:38am On Oct 14, 2016
redon12:

. guy just end the story the the sex seen is to much

VASELINE MEMBER. . . .
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by kentochi(m): 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ulu45:

Done.
am still here bro
waiting for your mail.
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2016
Nothing much to hope about because I still failed woefully and I came out with a second class lower after the results came out. Lest I forget, the semester break was nothing to write home about because this time, they changed our venue for our youth convention and the people that flooded the convention were mostly children in secondary schools. I respected myself like an adult I am and listened to the miraculous word of God and became a new creature. Going back to school was the only thing I had in mind and I knew that this semester would be a do or die affair.

School resumed, and we were all ordered to change our hostels for the new session. It was one of the periods I went to church and actually glorified God for such an opportunity. Toulalan and most of his level mates had graduated, so I was practically a lone ranger. I needed to make a new friend, and I waited patiently to see who could change my academic status for good. After assigning rooms to us, I was given a room in the second floor of St Peters hostel. I packed in and I waited patiently to see my roommates that I would be spending the session with.

“You dey this room” He asked me with a huge smile

“Yes oo… chairman, I dey oo.. any probs” I asked him

“Willy come see this guy ooo” He shouted as he beckoned on his other friends to come around

“Wetin I do na” I asked surprised

“How far that your babe that year” He asked me while smiling. I knew who he was referring to, but I decided to feign ignorance to know his mindset well

“Which babe you dey talk about” I asked

“That your babe for hundred level, na you make the girl bounce me like mad man” He said while squeezing his face. We all laughed over it, while we started arranging the room to make it suit our taste. We were about 6 in the room, and I must confess, we had various characters in that same room.

“Omo wetin you dey always press for your phone sef”? I asked Williams

“You never hear of 2go”? He asked me

“Which one be 2go”? I asked me surprised. He took his time to explain to me the rudiments and the way by which the 2go platform operated. I was impressed so much by it that I begged him to register me.

“I don fvck like 3 girls from this 2go” He bragged

“Chineke” I shouted “Tell me how you dey use do am na” I begged him passionately. The moment I heard about the free sex 2go girls were giving, I was determined to be a partaker of the free gift.

“I dey commot school next week oo..” Chuma said

“Where you dey go”? Anselem asked him

“I dey go see one 2go girl for P.H” Chuma said.

“Na so the girls dey share toto give everybody”? I asked from my up bed. “Make una link me up na” I begged

“Make I fvck come back first, I go tell you” Chuma said while laughing. He finally left school and headed to his fvcking destination, while we waited patiently for the outcome of his journey. It was a period of being serious when we needed to be and having fun when it came to that aspect. In the opposite room, I found a very cool coursemate of mine that went ahead to become the greatest friend I had in school. I call him Oti, but other people called him Ballotelli. He was just an average player of football but in his mind, he always felt like a superstar.

“You dey 2go” I asked Oti

“I don fvck 2go girls plenty na” He said “During this last holiday, I fvck like 2 girls from 2go wey dey stay Abj” He boasted.

“You fit help me register, make I follow they do 2go” I pleaded with him

“This your phone no fit carry 2go application. You gats buy new phone” He replied.

“Make I use your own dey do am sometimes abeg” I begged like someone who hasn’t eaten for days. Every day I slept, all I thought about was the free gift of sex 2go girls would give me. Sometimes I pictured myself chyking a girl from 2go and it would give me a serious erection. I finally registered and had a wonderful username which I felt would get the ladies coming.

“Why dey no dey reply me” I asked Williams

“You still dey armature level, na why” He responded

“So how I wan use become professional or enter high level” I questioned him

“You suppose dey enter room dey spend time online well well” He said while showing me his phone and the steps to take. I took the whole issue serious that most times at night, instead of sleeping, I would be in the 2go room, insulting one person or adding any random girl I saw. It was becoming frustrating because none of the girls were responding fine

“Make I see your profile picture” Williams told me after I complained again to him. I showed him and he concluded that the picture couldn’t even attract a crippled girl from 2go

“You suppose use your best picture as profile picture” He said while laughing. It became a photo session as I wore various cloths and stayed in various positions that would send the ladies chasing after me. After many trials, he concluded that we couldn’t get any reasonable picture from the room, meaning I have to use someone else’s face as mine. We surfed the internet and saw a handsome black American young boy and copied his face and uploaded it as my profile picture. You wouldn’t believe what followed; I was receiving requests like I was a local celebrity of some sort and I decided to play along.

“See wetin this girl send me” I shouted in the room

“Wetin be that” They chorused and dashed towards my phone.

“O boy see Toto ooo” Anselem shouted. Everybody struggled around my phone just to catch a glimpse of the precious picture my 2go babe sent to me. To be frank, I became a local celebrity on 2go, I had enough friend requests whenever I went into the chat room. It wasn’t long before I landed lots of targets on my list.

“I dey commot school too” I told my roommates

“Where you dey go” They asked me surprised

“I dey go where you go your own” I replied Chuma especially. They all laughed over it, and hailed me various times as I made my way to the school gate with my exeat on my hand. The exeat didn’t come handy because I fought for it like a mad man and gave unimaginable excuses just to be given the gate pass. I had gotten the contact of the hotel where I and Queen always stayed, so I contacted the receptionist and she helped me preserve a room. I lodged into the hotel and decided to call my baby girl I met from 2go. She promised me she was on her way after I called her and all I did was look good, bath and prepare for what will go down all night. Few hours later, I got a knock on the door and it was her. I couldn’t believe what I saw and unfortunately she didn’t even bother asking if that was my picture I posted online

“Was that your picture you posted online” I asked her with a fake smile

“No, that was my friend, but don’t I look beautiful?” She asked me with a smile. I didn’t know what to reply her. It was just as if someone promised you rice and salad and ended up bringing Eba with bitter leaf soup for you.

“You look beautiful” I replied with my legendary fake smile. She came forward and hugged me, and immediately my dicck responded with a nod. I quickly held her close enough and quickly helped my hand by handling with her breast and ass.

“Stop na, it is too early” She said with a smile

“It is never to early to touch thses precious things you have in your body” I replied but this time, with a real smile. The boobs and ass were high class but the face wasn’t too good to boast off.

“wetin concern face with prick”? I remembered David’s word.

“I want to bath ooo…” She said to me. I quickly jumped out of the bed and asked her if I could join her, and she agreed. We quickly went into the bathroom, and we started bathing together. I was already hard and she saw it, and before we could finish washing just our face, she was already sucking the rod I had between my legs. It was obvious she was an expert at what she was doing because the way she fondled it, I could feel the intensity so much. I quickly complimented her action by going down and sucking the sweet hole she had between her legs. She squeezed my head and pulled my hair, she was speaking in various tongues and I continued with my job. After some minutes, I positioned her carefully and placed one of her legs on the lid of the watercloset and I inserted me dicck from beneath. I decided to use a rug for both of us, to avoid slipping and it worked perfectly fine. At a point, we were so engrossed, that we tried every position available to us in the bathroom. She had a big ass, so I spent most times, spanking her ass and she was giving me various ring tones. I continued banging her big ass and she was moaning whether in pain or pleasure (I don’t have an idea)

“Baby don’t stop” She kept yelling. The more she said those words, the more I was filled with spiritual energy and I continued.

“Can you put it into my ass” She said to me

“Emmm… not now” I said to her. Her pvssy was already too tight, and I was almost at the point of cuming. At this point, I squeezed her breast so hard and pulled her hair backwards like a horse while I continued banging the hell out of her pvssy. Few minutes later, we were lying on the bed, showered and waiting for refreshment from the receptionist.

“I love you” She said to me

“Wow… Thank you” I replied

“I know you have another Gf, but I just want you” She said with a sad face.

“So why did you have sex with me” I asked her

“This is the second time I have heard sex, so I wanted it badly” She said. I couldn’t believe my ears. So I decided to probe further

“So how did you know about anal sex” I asked again

“I always watch it on my phone, and I see them putting it there” She replied while she started kissing my lips. I couldn’t ask more because my lips were already busy. I knew she was saying the truth because her pvssy looked like a virgin pvssy and it was good to go. Later that night, we had another round of a hot exciting sex. This time, I decided to show her how anal sex looked like. I quickly brought out my olive oil and used it in massaging her boobs, and her pvssy. She moaned and was almost crying while I continued on my duty. She had become so wet he moment I went between her legs again and she was now begging me to fvck her. I hesitated because it wasn’t time yet to launch. I continued fingering and sucking her kitty simultaneously, while she was breathing heavily and almost scratching my back with her fingers. I continued and tickled her nipples with my thumb, and rolled my fingers under her laps slowly. It wasn’t long before I saw showers of water gushing out of her pvssy. She screamed and shouted so loud that I had to cover her mouth while she was curling round the bed in an awkward manner. I brought her back to base and continued, she kept bringing out water from her hole and I decided to stick in my dicck into her. For every two thurst I made, she would release and tried screaming. It continued like this till I released mine into her. The bed was messed up big time that we cuddled and used the extra bed sheet to create ourselves a bed on the floor. I knew I shouldn’t waste much energy on her because there was a bigger meat to be killed the next day.

The next morning, we eat and drank some little tea and she prepared to start going back to school. I saw her off as she entered a cab and I quickly rushed back to my room to prepare. I quickly called the cleaner to come and do justice to the room. Few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I quickly went to see who was that…

“Oh my God” I whispered to myself… shocked

To Be Continued… cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by timoddy(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2016
Baba dey update regularly nah...Nice story by the way!! Keep it up!!
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Gabbyraze(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
Kai 2go straf,men do bad tins through that app o. God forgive me
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by veraiyke(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
Story is nice but dz too long it takes to update it has made m lose interest. Tried reading d recent updates n just couldn't grab d flow anymore
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by abdeiz(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
Definitely someone from his past was at the door grin grin
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Daeveed(m): 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Shes ßush afta hw many weeks u jux cum drop dis small peanut waka??..... #NiceWorkSha..
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 8:34am On Oct 18, 2016
i been reach ultimate dat yr shaa
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2016
I saw a goddess; the person standing at the door would be considered an obanje, if we were still living in the medieval age.

“I wish I can remember your face” I said to her with a smile. She smiled so hard that I was blushing instead of her.

“Try and guess” She replied with a smile that could melt a stony heart. I acted like I was trying to remember something so hard, but I spent most of those seconds gazing at her boobs and the jeans that clearly exposed her pussy.

“Are you trying to remember or you are enjoying your view” She asked me

“Emmm…. I was doing both at the same time” I replied with laughter.

“Can’t you usher me in” She replied. That was the moment I realized that we have been standing at the door for a long while. I quickly ushered her in and made her feel comfortable. We started to talk and gist and laugh and touch ourselves simultaneously and I knew the direction we were heading to. When I was ready to fully focus on the job at hand, the phone rang

“Hello Sir, please be reminded that your stay will expire few minutes from now” The lady said with a cute voice over the phone. I didn’t hesitate to rush downstairs and renew my stay and with speed of light, I was upstairs already and set for the day’s business. You may be wondering who she is right? Likewise me, but when I asked her she clearly revealed herself to me. You remember the two girls Toulalan brought to the hotel room that night? While I slept with one, he slept with the other. Now, the one Toulalan slept with is the one I am about to sleep/fvck with soon.

“How did you know I was here”? I asked her curiously

“I work here” She replied “I knew you were around with your girlfriend, so I didn’t want to disturb you yesterday” She said

“She wasn’t my girlfriend, she is my emmm… si…” I was about saying

“I understand, your sister”? She asked with a huge laugh

“Not blood sister, but a closer relative” I said with a huge smile. She laughed so hard and fell on the bed and that got me wondering.

“Wasn’t she supposed to be jealous or angry”? I said to myself. But either ways, that is her business and my own business is to stick up my penis up her pvssy! After we chatted and joked for a while, I became more curious as why she came to meet me here.

“My girlfriend talked about the way you made love to her, and I wish you could do the same to me” She said seductively. She didn’t actually finish it before I noticed that my dicck was already nodding in agreement with what she was saying already. I quickly went straight for her lips and kissed her like she was hiding gold between her lips. It lasted a long while before she started drawing off my trouser and was handling with my already erected rod. I knew I was in for something good and she was going to reap the reward of her labor. I focused clearly on her and what I was doing and didn’t even pay attention to the surrounding.

“What just flashed the light”? I asked curiously “What did you bring out now”? I asked again

“Aww.. sorry baby, it was the reflection of my watch and I had to pull it off” She said. I just nodded in agreement and went straight to my business of the day again. Few minutes later, my face was stuck in between those huge round melons around her chest region and I sucked it like I was having deficiency in milk. She moaned while I moved down slowly towards her waist level. The excitement was getting much that I could see her trouser already wet around her pvssy region. I wasted no time to pull it off and tickled her so bad while inserting my finger into it and making all kinds of sign connection inside of the pvssy. I spent much time there that she was already bringing out those watery substances that were quite irritating but also a joy to behold as they trickled out of her hole. I was about to insert my dicck into her pvssy when I realized I wore no condom.

“Baby please don’t use condom” She begged

“Wow… really? Tell me why” I asked her

“I won’t enjoy it much” She said with a sad face. My facial expression quickly changed and I already smelled fish and rat at the same time.

“Aiight no problems” I said to her. I raised her legs up my shoulders and sucked them, while I stretched my hands under my pillow and brought out my condom at the same time. I have learnt to wear tear and wear condoms with seconds after much rehearsals that I didn’t mess up this time around. I quickly inserted the dickk inside of her and didn’t give room for much talk before banging her so hard that she resorted to shouting and moaning and crying, all at the same time. It wasn’t long before the she started cuming and splashing her liquid all over the place. I continued so hard and hard that even when she asked me to stop, all I did was apply saliva to her ass and continued from there. She was already weeping and tried stopping me, but a good slap from me changed the course of her struggles. I quickly overpowered her and beat the hell out of her while still fvcking her so bad. I laid ontop of her with my dicck firmly inside her anus and stretched my hand towards my phone and brought it out before filming her with it.

“Why doing this to me” She said while crying

“The same reason you are here with me” I replied back. I wasn’t done with her, I continued harder into her anus that she was almost weak and was kinda bleeding before I stopped. I gave her a last dirty slap before mounting out of her. She was already sobbing real bad but I wasn’t true.

“You want to kill me” She said while crying

“Exactly, that’s what I want to do” I replied. I quickly removed the condom and the little semen in it, and forced it inside her mouth. I quickly rubbed my dicck and before few minutes, I released lots of sperm and splashed it on her face while filming her with my camera.

“Why doing all this to me” She said with real tears.

“Let me see your trouser” I said to her. She tried hesitating and I went for it myself. I dipped my hands into her trouser and brought out her phone that she used all the while…

“So you snapped me and wanted to go show our school secret police so that I could get expelled from the school right” I asked her with much anger that she was already crying in shame

“How much did they pay you idiot” I asked again “So you think you can fvck with me right”?

She was crying real bad and was blaming the devil and every other agent of darkness for her greed but I wasn’t ready to listen. I brought out my belt and flogged her real bad and she didn’t shout much so as not to attract attention to her fellow workers.

But How did I know?

***** You remember that there was a flash of light, but I didn’t see what brought out the light. Maybe it was an error on her own part that she forgot to disable the camera flash. I acted like I was so interested in the kissing and sex but she never knew I was observing her with other eyes. She brought her phone from behind her ass and was snapping several shots. I have this black mark at my back and I knew it would be evidence at the school panel if she eventually succeeds. But I couldn’t just let the pvssy go like that after I had pay the hotel fee. I enjoyed her pvssy and ass and did what I wanted to do****

“I will find you and kill you if you say anything about what happened today to my school secret police” I said to her. She was just nodding with fear and I could read perfectly fine that she has been subdued. I collected and cleared all the pictures in her phone and asked her to wait for me while I bath and prepare. I forced her to go to the bathroom with me, and we both showered and dressed up at the same time. I was about leaving but I wasn’t sure if those spies were at the reception waiting to snap me and catch me red handed. I quickly covered both head and and face with a warmer and big goggle before making way downstairs. I kissed her goodbye and promised to call her if I got to school. I didn’t get scared about my name on the signing in book because as a rule in school says, “Never remember your name outside the school compound”.

I went back to school and told my roommates about my little adventure in the hands of devil and also transferred the videos of the little bitch to my laptop before returning the phone back to the owner.

“Omo you dey lucky ooo” Anselem shouted. We laughed over it, while I focused on academics and how I could get good grades.
“You can’t do this to me, I beg you in the name of God” I pleaded while almost crying”

To Be Continued… embarassed cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Tgold1(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2016
Awon 2go Devils
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by vikkeee(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
Oshe baddest
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
we dey wait oh
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by AmakaAina(f): 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wow!!!! So ayaff read from beginning to this latest installment.... straight 5hours of uninterrupted fun and entertainment. BiafranBushBoy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss , thank you so very much! Can't wait for the continuation.... seriously can't wait angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by AmakaAina(f): 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wow!!!!
So ayaff read from beginning to this latest installment.... straight 5hours of uninterrupted fun and entertainment. BiafranBushBoy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss , thank you so very much! Can't wait for the continuation.... seriously can't wait angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by dannybomb(m): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
AmakaAina:
Wow!!!! So ayaff read from beginning to this latest installment.... straight 5hours of uninterrupted fun and entertainment. BiafranBushBoy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss , thank you so very much! Can't wait for the continuation.... seriously can't wait angry angry angry
welcome on board, hope u don't get w*t cox this is one of the baddest story ever told on nairaland
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by tmanis(m): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
AmakaAina:
Wow!!!!
So ayaff read from beginning to this latest installment.... straight 5hours of uninterrupted fun and entertainment. BiafranBushBoy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss , thank you so very much! Can't wait for the continuation.... seriously can't wait angry angry angry
wow.. What pretty eyes you've got...
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
AmakaAina:
Wow!!!!

Aiight dear... Thanks to for signing up.. Couldn't update because I am on transit... Bear with me smiley

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by naniawini(f): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Donpoker9:
i been reach ultimate dat yr shaa
hmmmm ***lips sealed***
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
naniawini:
hmmmm ***lips sealed***

hahahaha
hv missed u ooh
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by naniawini(f): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2016
Donpoker9:

hahahaha
hv missed u ooh
me too dear
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by vikkeee(m): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nwannem biafra ogini ne me
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Emeonyerichard(m): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Baba fr d gals... Pls kwontinu.. U hv made me match an attack on my street gals.. Thou am highly secured wit my ogbu nna bu enyi
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Emeonyerichard(m): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
. B-boy aka baba fr d girls.. Kwontinu i just launched an attack on my street gals.. Thou i go well guided with my ogbu nna bu eyi
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2016
Sorry guys, I have been travelling around since 3 days now...
I am updating ASAP...

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply)

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.