Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Between Brothers And Sisters Who Loves Thier Younger Ones Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Brothers And Sisters Who Loves Thier Younger Ones Most? (669 Views)

Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts / Lol. See How A Wicked "Uncle" Punished His Younger Ones For Watching TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Brothers And Sisters Who Loves Thier Younger Ones Most? by ottalo: 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Make fun.....who love most.

Re: Between Brothers And Sisters Who Loves Thier Younger Ones Most? by DaveHert(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
It's usually the brothers, but they hardly show it and try to protect you be being too strick, so its safe to award this one to the sisters....cause their's is adorable.
Re: Between Brothers And Sisters Who Loves Thier Younger Ones Most? by blueflowers(f): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
sisters
Re: Between Brothers And Sisters Who Loves Thier Younger Ones Most? by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
I don't have older siblings and I don't give a fvck bout my younger ones. I just act nice when I need something from them tongue
Re: Between Brothers And Sisters Who Loves Thier Younger Ones Most? by ottalo: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
I give it to the sisters cos most of them act like a good mother
Re: Between Brothers And Sisters Who Loves Thier Younger Ones Most? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
Both

(1) (Reply)

Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation (photos) / U Really Need To Read This Expecially The Ladies / When A Girl Says You Are Not Her Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.