Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

iPhone 6S: Honest Review - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 6S: Honest Review (69857 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much / Honest Review On Bluboo X550 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 2:14am On Sep 01, 2016
nani667:

hmmm... that's odd... it's not Complicated... if you have the telegram app installed and you have an active telegram account just Click on the link and it will be opened with telegram app, taking you directly to the group... the link is working fine ✔

if you still have issues you can just drop your Telegram username here and I'll add you up manually

Oh....I'm not registered on Telegram yet and I don't have the app intalled. Guess those two are necessary prerequisites. Will do the needful and revert. Thanks
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 2:27am On Sep 01, 2016
[b]Now, for the first time in 11 months, my iPad Air 2 was heated up. Not that it was so hot though but in my 11 months of using this device it has never gotten hot for once even when I'm playing games like MK, GTA, SBK etc. This is why I want to know what could be possibly responsible for challenging my CPU. Now let me state exactly what apps were running when this happened, I was using "Surfeasy VPN" for the first time and I was also downloading GOT from Movie Box. The reason I engaged the VPN was that I was having difficulty reading some servers in "Movie Box" (ShowBox). Could it be the VPN heating up my device? I really doubt if its the download because its not the first time I am downloading. My iPad has always felt very cold even when I'm using it for protracted hours. I am experiencing heating for the first time so I need to be worried because its so so unusual. I have brought this matter to the fore so that folks versed in iOS can be of help. Will be expecting your input guys. Cheers. [/b]
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 7:05am On Sep 01, 2016
Bossmd:
[b]Now, for the first time in 11 months, my iPad Air 2 was heated up. Not that it was so hot though but in my 11 months of using this device it has never gotten hot for once even when I'm playing games like MK, GTA, SBK etc. This is why I want to know what could be possibly responsible for challenging my CPU. Now let me state exactly what apps were running when this happened, I was using "Surfeasy VPN" for the first time and I was also downloading GOT from Movie Box. The reason I engaged the VPN was that I was having difficulty reading some servers in "Movie Box" (ShowBox). Could it be the VPN heating up my device? I really doubt if its the download because its not the first time I am downloading. My iPad has always felt very cold even when I'm using it for protracted hours. I am experiencing heating for the first time so I need to be worried because its so so unusual. I have brought this matter to the fore so that folks versed in iOS can be of help. Will be expecting your input guys. Cheers. [/b]
its surf easy vpn.. Vpn apps on both android and ios are super battery hoggers and cpu hoggers... It is just the worst. Had that experience with open vpn then on my android i had the same issue with troid vpn..
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2016
somehowpenis:
its surf easy vpn.. Vpn apps on both android and ios are super battery hoggers and cpu hoggers... It is just the worst. Had that experience with open vpn then on my android i had the same issue with troid vpn..

Without wasting time I have uninstalled the VPN. Now my device is back to its usual cold state. I now know why Apple strictly frowns at untrusted third party apps. I don't want anything that will ruin my device. I will use Android for all the garbage runs, My Apple device is so precious to me grin

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Phonefanatic: 12:18am On Sep 02, 2016
Bossmd:

Without wasting time I have uninstalled the VPN. Now my device is back to its usual cold state. I now know why Apple strictly frowns at untrusted third party apps. I don't want anything that will ruin my device. I will use Android for all the garbage runs, My Apple device is so precious to me grin

VPN isn't supposed to heat up your phone. I use that same VPN and sometimes it stays over night the only reason I turn it off is battery drain since it's constantly process at the background.

Back from ban grin

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 1:14am On Sep 02, 2016
Phonefanatic:

VPN isn't supposed to heat up your phone. I use that same VPN and sometimes it stays over night the only reason I turn it off is battery drain since it's constantly process at the background.

Back from ban grin

Well it's simple logic. Anything that constantly drains your battery is putting a strain on your CPU and that means your "cores" are overthrottling which will definitely generate heat.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Phonefanatic: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2016
Bossmd:

Well it's simple logic. Anything that constantly drains your battery is putting a strain on your CPU and that means your "cores" are overthrottling which will definitely generate heat.

Here's the real simple logic

Quad core has 4 cores used in processing data and it's likely to get heated easily than an Octa core which uses 8 cores to provide more efficiency.

Talking about over throttling? Some phones are designed to run at a blazing processing speed of 2.6 GHz while some can't go beyond 1.7 GHz...........A 2.6 GHz processor can handle 1.9GHz without getting hot. Meanwhile A 1.7 GHz will almost burn you if you go close to 1.7GHz.

Like I said mine doesn't heat up.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by jmichlins(m): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2016
not to shade any android user but I heard samsung value dropped by over $5b because of the issue Note 7 had with the S pen, exploding while charging and people waiting for September 7 to see what apple has to offer

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Phonefanatic: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2016
jmichlins:
not to shade any android user but I heard samsung value dropped by over $5b because of the issue Note 7 had with the S pen, exploding while charging and people waiting for September 7 to see what apple has to offer

Exploding while charging? cheesy please Google iPhone explodes

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2016
We said it but some people never agreed. Now there is a worldwide recall of the Galaxy Note 7! Samsung finally succumbed.

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2016
Sad time to be Samsung right now.

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
Where is Ollah1 na cheesy
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
Now this is a major shade at Samsung!! cheesy

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Motorolla has returned the headphone jack with Moto Z Play. Apple be wise!!
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by jmichlins(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
if apple has removed the stuff, it's never coming back cause the launch is five days away
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
jmichlins:
if apple has removed the stuff, it's never coming back cause the launch is five days away

Well that's sad
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Teedeechian(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bossmd:
We said it but some people never agreed. Now there is a worldwide recall of the Galaxy Note 7! Samsung finally succumbed.
A move by a company who cares about it's costumers and reputation,its not like apple hasn't recalled some regional unit of their products before.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Teedeechian:

A move by a company who cares about it's costumers and reputation,its not like apple hasn't recalled some regional unit of their products before.

A flop is a flop. Call a spade a spade!

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bayoibee: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hello pls anyone that wants to sell iPhone 6 or 6s with iOS version 9.1 or below I'm really interested thank you
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Phemmygbl(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bayoibee:
Hello pls anyone that wants to sell iPhone 6 or 6s with iOS version 9.1 or below I'm really interested thank you
6s 32gb, iOS 11 though

https://www.nairaland.com/4089975/iphone-6s-32gb
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Luminousmoses(m): 6:10am On Oct 06, 2018
Bayoibee:

Iphone6splus 128GB very neat and comes with full accesories if still interested mssg me
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Flytime: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
In just 4 years those devices they were arguing about are cheap and doesn't show wealth like they showed then
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Yilana: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
At Fonehouse, we’re often asked by our customers how they can extend the battery life on their iPhone. In a world where we’re all getting increasingly busy, the demand for a phone which is long lasting and doesn’t run down has risen at an exponential rate. Conserving your phone battery can be a challenge, but thankfully there are a few things that you can do to make sure that it doesn’t drain too quickly. To try and help make sure that your phone stays on a good level of battery, we’re going to be taking a look at a few tips and tricks here.

Close All Apps Not In Use
Read more from source

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Download Room 027 [full Movie] Nollywood Movie - To Your phone / How To Convert Java Phone To Android / Samsung Replaces Microsd Card With UFS 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.