Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy (3688 Views)

14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) / Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women / The Pains Of A Busty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy by cyprus000: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
[size=13pt]
I'm not here to dispute the paramount requisite of financial buoyancy, but any woman who cannot stay with me when there's non or little, will be discarded when there's plenty(physical attribute is nothing).

love and money cannot sustain relationship, only 'loyalty' can.

give me loyalty and I will open my bank acct for her, while i cherish her smile like a blessing, and make her happiness my ultimate commitment.

Anyway, I'm of the opine that broke dudes have no business with marriage, not for anybody, but your kids. think of what the world with throw at them when they find themselves at the bottom of the food chain

[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy by Rapmoney(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
ReddLabel:

That's very good. I was quick to judge. Is your lead post not a product of your experience? How do you reconcile it with the emboldened?
The tone in which the word 'surround' comes is what I find unacceptable. I can't say I have not had one or two experiences in the past but that cannot be the only way to learn; you can learn through observations and people's experiences. I don't fall for cheap tricks these days.
Re: The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy by Rapmoney(m): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
I'm not here to dispute the paramount requisite of financial buoyancy, but any woman who cannot stay with me when there's non or little, will be discarded when there's plenty(physical attribute is nothing).

love and money cannot sustain relationship, only 'loyalty' can.

give me loyalty and I will open my bank acct for her, while i cherish her smile like a blessing, and make her happiness my ultimate commitment.

Anyway, I'm of the opine that broke dudes have no business with marriage, not for anybody, but your kids. think of what the world with throw at them when they find themselves at th bottom of the food chain

Think
[/size]
You couldn't have said it better, though. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Rapmoney:
The tone in which the word 'surround' comes is what I find unacceptable. I can't say I have not had one or two experiences in the past but that cannot be the only way to learn; you can learn through observations and people's experiences. I don't fall for cheap tricks these days.

Alright. Without our belief system/culture, society would probably be chaotic. It doesn't matter the geographical demography, the culture you're born into would form the nucleus of your being/interaction/belief and value. There are exceptions no doubt. It is in our culture for men to do the wooing. It is also in our culture for wives to take care of the house cores.

Get this, do you know western culture we are trying to tailor our way of life in line with dictates a completely different societal norm? What their men do and believe in, our men don't. What their women do and believe in, our women don't.

The bottom line is, you can't isolate people's way of life from their culture. The culture could be wrong though but that's another thing
Re: The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy by Ghost21(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
You really on point, but nigga must mag, it's really not my fault that I always go for the best! Even if I have to lie my ass off, really talk. grin
Re: The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy by Rapmoney(m): 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ghost21:
You really on point, but nigga must mag, it's really not my fault that I always go for the best! Even if I have to lie my ass off, really talk. grin
having a short fling is different from keeping a relationship, you know wink
Re: The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy by Rapmoney(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
ReddLabel:

Alright. Without our belief system/culture, society would probably be chaotic. It doesn't matter the geographical demography, the culture you're born into would form the nucleus of your being/interaction/belief and value. There are exceptions no doubt. It is in our culture for men to do the wooing. It is also in our culture for wives to take care of the house cores.

Get this, do you know western culture we are trying to tailor our way of life in line with dictates a completely different societal norm? What their men do and believe in, our men don't. What their women do and believe in, our women don't.

The bottom line is, you can't isolate people's way of life from their culture. The culture could be wrong though but that's another thing
It's a romantic confusion to think that we copied our present romantic way of life from the western culture without copying the core thing which gives birth to relationships. Culture matters little here; our mentality counts the most.
Re: The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy by faith551(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Rapmoney:
Are you talking of now or 25 years ago?

Believe what you want bro

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy by Youngpo413: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy by Ghost21(m): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Rapmoney:
having a short fling is different from keeping a relationship, you know wink
NO doubt, but like I said the bill is not there yet but I have to chip in little strategy to keep the body and soul going.
Re: The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy by gabi101(m): 12:41am On Aug 22, 2016
one of the best topics iv read...come chew some kolanut with me cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy by Rapmoney(m): 7:13am On Aug 22, 2016
gabi101:
one of the best topics iv read...come chew some kolanut with me cool
I dey come wink cheesy
Re: The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy by Acebrain28(m): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
You said it all
Re: The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy by pansophist(m): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
What every guy that is successful with women knows is that they (the man) are the prize.

It might seem like the women has all the cards in the dating game, but also take into notice that women sexual market value peak a lot faster (age 16-29). For men, its around 35-40 years, when you would have achieved a lot and financially stable. Then is when your flexing begin and will never be in short of women.

The value women bring to sexual the marketplace is their looks (beauty, youthfulness, fertility, femininity) and for men, it's resources (material, social status, money, comfort). Understand these dynamics if you really want to be successful with women. Luckily as a man, your resources will always grow, and women will infinitely be attracted to you. Time is man's greatest friend.

As a man, you should be dedicated to lifelong improvement in every area (finance, career, intellectual, physically). Success is universally attractive, and you will never lack women in your life when you are successful, to a point that mere mentioning your name commands respect.

Go hustle my friend cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Click Here: Rate My Picture / How Exorbitant Bride Price Keeps Scaring Suitors Away From Imo State Girls / My Response To "Padlock Wey Many Keys Dey Open Is Very Very Useless"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.