Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Help! My Dogs Are Infested With Ticks! - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help! My Dogs Are Infested With Ticks! (10696 Views)

I Love My Dogs! / Please Help Ticks Are About To Kill My Dogs / Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help! My Dogs Are Infested With Ticks! by henrolevra: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
drdeola001:
The guy who suggested adin was on point.plm kennel oil will kill ticks and it's a local or unorthodox approach to getting rid of parasites either external or internal(worms).
2.Adding garlic to your dog food is the most effective means of prevention of ticks.its been tested and proven although it's a holistic approach.
3/use AMITRAX 12% E'C for bathing once a week works very well too.
If u have pups use ectoparisitic dog powders.
Good luck and
how do I use palm kennel oil to kill the ticks.
Re: Help! My Dogs Are Infested With Ticks! by Dammilekan(m): 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
The spray is a money waster...i use spray #1500 for my dog just once because my dog is a big Germans Shepperd the spray will kill the ticks for a week, the following week the ticks will start grooming themselves back and please tell me how to use that Adin again and abeg help a brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me / Yesterday Was World Rabies Day; All You Need To Know About Rabies / Belgian Malinois Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.