Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? (1903 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? / 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by izzou(m): 1:12am On Aug 22, 2016
Well, I hate the following

The ethnic wars always taking place everytime for no tangible reason angry

The fact that some words are usually censored like say Na toddlers dey here. cool

Please add your grievances, peradventure, Seun might just be passing by wink

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 22, 2016
Nuqatory threads!.....

Perfect example......this thread.....
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 22, 2016
grin a word HATE is not in my dictionary of life..

But ofcurz I only like the Romance sextion, other than tat consider it "I am not interested " cheesy
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by Lastking147(m): 1:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Most Nairalanders no get manner of approach
Example; ModsAreMad I hate him to d bone
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by Bishops10(m): 1:40am On Aug 22, 2016
The fact that I get banned by Mods for saying my mind... Maybe they think ve got time to edit
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by Kenneth205(m): 1:50am On Aug 22, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by Ojestas(m): 5:01am On Aug 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

But ofcurz I only like the Romance sextion, other than tat consider it "I am not interested " cheesy
Yimmu. . We, the elders of Nairaland plan to scrap that section off soon.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Ojestas:
Yimmu. . We, the elders of Nairaland plan to scrap that section off soon.

Elders like u shud stay away from this sextion and ask seun to have an "Elderly Corner" where u belong....

U have no power to drop the romance sextion otherwise NL Will be so boring as u are..
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by Ojestas(m): 5:15am On Aug 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Elders like u shud stay away from this sextion and ask seun to have an "Elderly Corner" where u belong....

U have no power to drop the romance sextion otherwise NL Will be so boring as u are..
Its actually one of my most active in threads. U don too carry am for head o. Relax, hun. . No one is taking it away from "YOU"
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
You people, ehn.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by L1TTLE(m): 6:03am On Aug 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

i concur
This hate thing
Old men preparing to fight calling each other out here and there
E cults the most stupid of all
Then never minding your business
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by Lastking147(m): 6:33am On Aug 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Its like u go love romance gaan ni o grin
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by GoldenJAT(m): 6:59am On Aug 22, 2016
dont hate nairaland...just d senseless threads and comments at times.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by izzou(m): 8:01am On Aug 22, 2016
grin
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by maggilove(f): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2016
Tribal war.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by rawpadgin(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2016
too many topics (meaningless ones mostly) making front page on per second billing

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by Fmartin(m): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2016
I hate tribalism nd nepotism upon all , i hate somebody grin
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2016
I hate the fact that Seu.n is an atheist angry

He need to get born-again smiley

Emperorlee boooonii
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by izzou(m): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Emperorlee boooonii

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by EmperorLee(m): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Emperorlee boooonii

Mo laale oo.. Booni?
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2016
EmperorLee:

Mo laale oo.. Booni?
Mowa pa
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
I hate the moderator that banned me on Health section till 2026 angry
That piece of gabbage is a big foooooooool. I also hate the fact
that alot of people have turned Nairaland into a "Tribal War Zone" angry
***Further proves that Nigeria was and will never be a united country***

Modified: So Seun is an Aethiest undecided
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by emmyluizzz: 12:56am On Aug 24, 2016
all the NL fakees.....especially de gals
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by Iceking1(m): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
izzou:

The fact that some words are usually censored like say Na toddlers dey here. cool

@ ur siggy, what do you want to ask, my babe is from Benin Republic and she is here with me now.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by izzou(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
Iceking1:

@ ur siggy, what do you want to ask, my babe is from Benin Republic and she is here with me now.

Am about expanding my business to that side. Wanted to find out how favourable those countries are
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by Iceking1(m): 8:30am On Sep 01, 2016
izzou:

Am about expanding my business to that side. Wanted to find out how favourable those countries are
So sorry for replying late, my battery went down immediately i mentioned you, i will tell her about it when she comes back, thatz if i remember.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by izzou(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2016
Iceking1:

So sorry for replying late, my battery went down immediately i mentioned you, i will tell her about it when she comes back, thatz if i remember.

Thanks sir

I appreciate

Please send me a pm when she's around
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by emmyluizzz: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
seriously I hate "anything" with de "f" on their monikers...TNX

insult me....and see urself ban for life
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by Daeylar(f): 8:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Hi izzou
Good morning smiley
I'm good,
How are you?

I don't like chatting on a thread on it's first page, that's why I brought it here
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by Daeylar(f): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
izzou:

cheesy
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by Daeylar(f): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
izzou:

cool

Daddiiieeeeee!!! cheesy cheesy kiss kiss reply me here I don't want to derail that thread
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nairaland? by izzou(m): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Daeylar:

Daddiiieeeeee!!! cheesy cheesy kiss kiss reply me here I don't want to derail that thread

What's good?

How have you been?

Have missed you today, you know cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashion Or Madness, Sexy Or Thrashy / Learner / Does Age Really Matter In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.