Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed (29688 Views)

Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. / Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions / Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Artistree: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

Reporting live for Name Checkers "Pastor Ize Iyamu Campaign Office Branch Benin City"

It 's our brothers from Jerusalem a.k.a the African Jews
Una too like tribalism for this Nairaland, the Benin City you're reporting from, don't they have thieves there? In short, the campaign office you're reporting from, no be thieves and would-be thieves full am?
You people should learn to regard crime for what it is, and not see it as an avenue to bash tribes and tongues and nations...

2 Likes

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Nellybank(m): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Chai! For this buhari time wey dey find work like mad? They guy don stern him CV shaa

1 Like

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by kelvinkosi(m): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Street is strict .... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Onota: 11:48am On Aug 22, 2016
NCAN.... How far ? disappointed?

1 Like

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by LargeBreed(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2016
angry
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

Reporting live for Name Checkers "Pastor Ize Iyamu Campaign Office Branch Benin City"

It 's our brothers from Jerusalem a.k.a the African Jews
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Spidermon: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2016
This one na GTA VI

2 Likes

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by ZACHIE: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2016
grin
tunderay:
What sort of stupidity is this? He will be caught soon and then he will start blaming the devil.

I don't wanna check name, even though I am a member NCAN , Somolu federal constituency.
grin grin angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by condomuser: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Anyone who owns a car worth over N1,000,000 in this Buhari regime should spend extra 50K to install a tracker.

Now the police will charge her 50k for a start into the investigation.

1 Like

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by drnoel: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2016
lordkit2:
Nigeria Wowan Narrate how Driver disappear with car same day he was employ

According to Facebook user Dorothy Ngozi, a man known as Joseph Nwaeke allegedly stole her car the same day he employed him as her driver.

Read what she wrote below.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/22/photo-driver-disappear-with-madamss-car-same-day-he-was-employed/

U should thank ur god he didn't steal u with the car.

1 Like

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2016
First day? Nawa ooo!
What would he have done after a week??

2 Likes

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by jackie35(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
This is very serious

1 Like

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Dullahi(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
AlexCk:
Lol,
Gone in sixty seconds (see wetn Nicholas Cage cause)
grin grin
More like 300 seconds as ours is pirated grin

3 Likes

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Prechy74(f): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Quite a pity. Who knows if dat is his real name because thieves don't always gv their true identity
I pray he wl b apprehended very soon.

1 Like

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by EmekaBlue(m): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
cheesy d driver hustle gat no chill

2 Likes

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by jikemania(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
IPOB Miscreants [color=#990000][/color] grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Ad0rable: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Just yesterday? What if d car was snatched from him & he's scared to return, what if he had an accident & he's in d hospital or dead? carry out proper investigations before u label someone a thief, he must have a cv with names of guarantors am sure, address etc angry angry

1 Like

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by aamstih: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Did he fill any forms before employment?

Did you by any means verify his guarantor?
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by isan(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
When a hausa man killed a fulani no case grin

2 Likes

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by good4love: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Am representing laskabo federal consistency»» na t

1 Like

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by ileogbenfidel(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
No work, no work, them employ the idiot now e go steal person car. Mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Folzye(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
I call this man the GHOST DRIVER[b]I call this man the GHOST DRIVER[/b]I call this man the GHOST DRIVER
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by mrintelligent(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ad0rable:
Just yesterday? What if d car was snatched from him & he's scared to return, what if he had an accident & he's in d hospital or dead? carry out proper investigations before u label someone a thief, he must have a cv with names of guarantors am sure, address etc angry angry

Did you read the post very well? He was supposed to take the car to the garage and wait for madam to finish her meeting.

So tell me, How could the excuses (What if d car was snatched from him & he's scared to return, what if he had an accident & he's in d hospital or dead?) you gave above have happened? He was not supposed to leave the premises of the meeting's venue until his madam is through with the meeting.

The guy is a BIG THIEF. Shikena

6 Likes

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Xtanixlax(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Because "he" cannot come and go and carry last. 9(ja eng)

1 Like

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Xtanixlax(m): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kufie:
So he sells that for about N1.8M (If he ever gets a buyer tho), what will that money do for him? Such an idiot.
Are u serious dude? N1.8M? It can feed u through the remainder of Buhari's tenure ATLEAST.

1 Like

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ndi igbo anyi sef, odika ihe unu n'eme adighi mma o, ke kwanu ihe a'ga akpokwa nu ka? Can't they do other genuine things? Haba
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by donald4denny(m): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sunofgod:
Lol.....so you wan leave am 6 hrs with no chop?

seriously your sense of reasoning is unique. everybody is here chanting he stole a car in 60seconds.... fine what he did is inhumane. but have we also considered the acts of this supposed bosses? u left him since 8 u return 2. did u even put a call across to him to ask how he is faring downstairs where he is parked? maybe doing so, you would have saved ur car form being stolen, cos im sure he wont have gone far with the car by then. but most bosses dont care, all they want is drive me and i dont wanna know your personal problems. especially nigerians who has gotten rich by luck or theft. God save this country from crime and corruption which we ourselves have brought upon our land.
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Ad0rable: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
mrintelligent:

Did you read the post very well? He was supposed to take the car to the garage and wait for madam to finish her meeting.

So tell me, How could the excuses (What if d car was snatched from him & he's scared to return, what if he had an accident & he's in d hospital or dead?) you gave above have happened? He was not supposed to leave the premises of the meeting's venue until his madam is through with the meeting.

The guy is a BIG THIEF. Shikena

And ur judgement is from her own side of d story enh mr intelligent undecided let God be d judge. If he's really a thief then he'll be caught & dealth with but if not go ask God to forgive u

1 Like

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by fmlala: 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
So, our bloda from the e.... no dey here to comment today, abi den dey on holiday? If to say na Buhari name them mention now "walahi" space for no dey for me to comment shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by obalufeiii: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
I didn't come here to check names, but now that I am here, let me just do the needful and gerrout. "Joe NWAEkE. OK, I am out.
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by wolexter(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sunofgod:
Lol.....so you wan leave am 6 hrs with no chop?

Gosh! how could somebody in their senses give a comment like this?! I bet you would do same if you had same opportunity.

Anyway if the owner did her due diligence well before engaging him she would get him in no time. I can bet that driver's license is fake though or he might be using a fake name.

I learnt a hard lesson in 2009 to leave no stone unturned in due diligence when recruiting a driver cause there are too many criminals disguising as drivers these days.

1 Like

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by teebell999(m): 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
I know... na dem!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother / N11.5bn Fraud: Bishop, Bank MD Remanded In Prison / Babies Kidnapped As Bandits Raid Kaduna Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.