Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed (29689 Views)

Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. / Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions / Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by mrintelligent(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ad0rable:

And ur judgement is from her own side of d story enh mr intelligent undecided let God be d judge. If he's really a thief then he'll be caught & dealth with but if not go ask God to forgive u

Let's see who will finally ask for forgiveness later.
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by seenter84: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
U no get job.
Them give u job.
U steal madam motor.
When dem go catch u.
U go say na devil.
Na u gan gan b d devil no b devil

1 Like

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Humblesam(m): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
This guy is a very dangerous arm robber.
Just within an hour,he stole a car,then in my calculation if he happens to work for at least a week, the Madam,her entire household,her mansion would have gone to the wind.
Thank God it's just a car which is going to be found sooner than later.
Be careful of who you intend to employ next time please.

1 Like

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Ugosample(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

Reporting live for Name Checkers "Pastor Ize Iyamu Campaign Office Branch Benin City"

It 's our brothers from Jerusalem a.k.a the African Jews

You guys should just stop this
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
madam ooooooo leave social media and go to the yeast ur car ego has started developing some flationoz smelling abunna there..all he is waiting for now is 4u to come so he will tell u the usual NA DEVIL HANDIWORK...
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

Reporting live for Name Checkers "Pastor Ize Iyamu Campaign Office Branch Benin City"

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by mjswthrt(f): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nwaeke why?
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by president3h: 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin. NCAN president reporting from all angles, Joseph Nweke stole from Ngozi...... Our jewish bro stealing from our jewish sister, taboo
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by president3h: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin. NCAN president reporting from all angles, Joseph Nweke stole from Ngozi...... Our jewish bro stealing from our jewish sister, I can see ,

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Ibro2005: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
It's ur fault. Next time know his full detail before giving him job. Know his permanent address and his family. Let him bring in the gurantor.
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by IMASTEX: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
What ever happened to employment ethics? (background check, requesting a referee, etc).
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by mykel25(m): 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
alexiej:
One reason why govt/road safety changed the number
plates from the old to this new one is cos they said it could
enable the tracking of vehicles. How many cars av they been
able to track now? This country ehn!

It meant to trace the vehicle to it owner should it case the vehicle is used in committing crime.....not to track stolen vehicle
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by chuks34(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
all NCAN members this way.

1 Like

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by MariamAlheri: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

Kai, lwkmdho...choi! U nairalanders won't go and com and kill somebody here o....

1 Like

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by youngibeh(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
let her send the car details to my mail box petufum@gmail.com or text it to 08065464775 so i can track it for her

I work with Road Safety here in abuja
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Omonigeriarere: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Artistree:

Una too like tribalism for this Nairaland, the Benin City you're reporting from, don't they have thieves there? In short, the campaign office you're reporting from, no be thieves and would-be thieves full am?
You people should learn to regard crime for what it is, and not see it as an avenue to bash tribes and tongues and nations...

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by andyanders: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Madam, you fvcked up. How can you employ someone you do not have a background check up on him with well authenticated guarantors before having to entrust him with your valuable.

With the warning been giving by Police for people do a proper check up who they hire and you still went ahead to employ him. It is the fault of the woman. He should have taken the guy's info to the police to do a proper investigation on him before having to hire him.

Maybe the info on his driver's license is not his real identity. Too bad. Maybe the madam is the type that hire today and fire tomorrow.
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by suruwilliams(m): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
NCAN reporting from ojo local government signal clear name verified grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by thedarkside: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
1 day??....thief......
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by thedarkside: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
andyanders:
Madam, you fvcked up. How can you employ someone you do not have a background check up on him with well authenticated guarantors before having to entrust him with your valuable.

With the warning been giving by Police for people do a proper check up who they hire and you still went ahead to employ him. It is the fault of the woman. He should have taken the guy's info to the police to do a proper investigation on him before having to hire him.

Maybe the info on his driver's license is not his real identity. Too bad. Maybe the madam is the type that hire today and fire tomorrow.

she didnt think...you just dont hire any random person from somewhere,not even in western-world.....their are agencies for such things..

who am i to blame nau??...the igbos??,because the thiefs name is igbo??...maybe he even gave wrong names sef........

silly woman....maybe she wanted to save money sef.....miniscuol salary,like...
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
NCAN North East Branch
Noted
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by LaconicINC: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
NCAN, 9th mile branch enugu! Reporting for duty, nna men, our brothers are at it again!

1 Like

Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Iceberg3: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
tunderay:
What sort of stupidity is this? He will be caught soon and then he will start blaming the devil.

I don't wanna check name, even though I am an NCAN member , Somolu federal constituency.
am sure u know am personally for ur regular 'beans' house lols.
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by mikolo80: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
temitemi1:
One needs to do proper background check before employing domestic workers this days...
if your car worth 10 years of my salary no amount of (where you even wan start the background check from sef, you think say you de Yankee ba) I will risk it and disappear to another town after selling it
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by mikolo80: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
temitemi1:
One needs to do proper background check before employing domestic workers this days...
if your car worth 10 years of my salary no amount of (where you even wan start the background check from sef, you think say you de Yankee ba) I will risk it and disappear to another town after selling it .the poor will feed on the rich last last. After buying million naira car, to buy tracking devices de hard una
Re: Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed by Cakemaker: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Check

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N11.5bn Fraud: Bishop, Bank MD Remanded In Prison / Babies Kidnapped As Bandits Raid Kaduna Hospital / ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.