Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

See What My Girlfriend Said To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend Said To Me (749 Views)

Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again / My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Skinny (Photo) / My Guy's Girlfriend Said She Did It To Help Herself Pay Her School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Girlfriend Said To Me by klepto2015: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
She sent me a message on whatsapp this morning and I noticed she changed her dp.

She sat in a car and she does not have a car. Even I don't have a car. Then I asked her whose car it is, she said "Someone you don't know"

Please what does this mean? Am I losing her or what? embarassed
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said To Me by bobogee007(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
You've lost her already cry cry
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said To Me by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
it could be her uncle's car whom u yet to know/meet undecided don't just conclude so fast op
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said To Me by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2016

LoL.
first, how old are Y'all? 12?

SMH...We aren't seers. we don't know if you're losing her.

if you're feeling plain insecure, jealous or anything. buy a car too. and take her innit. tcheeeeew! angry

Re: See What My Girlfriend Said To Me by rummeh: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ask her what she meant.. From experience bro you have lost her
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said To Me by mizzbouqui(f): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Her dad or brother owns the car angry
Why are you acting like a small shaid
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said To Me by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin

Cud be one of her friends' friend car... So she's very sure u don't know the person.

U will know tat ur losing her if she replied ur msg after a wk or 2 wink
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said To Me by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yes you're losing her. Isn't it obvious? She's trying to tell you that she wants to zoom away from the relationship, that's why she posted a pic of her in a car. Pele.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said To Me by rummeh: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

LoL.
first, how old are Y'all? 12?

SMH...We aren't seers. we don't know if you're losing her.

if you're feeling plain insecure, jealous or anything. buy a car too. and take her innit. tcheeeeew! angry

See your face : you are a girl nau why u no go tell am make e go buy car

Girls like you push guys to their early grave
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said To Me by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
rummeh:

See your face : you are a girl nau why u no go tell am make e go buy car

Girls like you push guys to their early grave
their beexwax! angry

Re: See What My Girlfriend Said To Me by Royle2014(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
First rule to a happy relationship. Don't take notice of and point out every little thing ur gf does. Sometimes, intentional ignorance is bliss... See how u have caused worry for yourself
#but d way she answered d question tho...start loading the side chick program in case main operating system fails

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Said To Me by rosieluv(f): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin it might be her father's car or a cab
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said To Me by nuelzz04(m): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
D lady's ansa tho

My advice is wen u guys c u talk bout it....don't b quick to jump into conclusion, she might v answered u DAT way because she felt d question u asked shows u don't trust her enough ....allow her explain n if she has gotten a guy allow her go she ain't for u

#my2kobo

(1) (Reply)

9 People Reveal When They Knew It Was Time To End A Toxic Relationship / Video Of Man Begging His Girlfriend On The Street While On His Kneels Goes Viral / Must Read: Home Advantage (18+) Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.