Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

9 People Reveal When They Knew It Was Time To End A Toxic Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 People Reveal When They Knew It Was Time To End A Toxic Relationship (750 Views)

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 People Reveal When They Knew It Was Time To End A Toxic Relationship by adiyetu: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
1. It started out great, but later on, the way he treated me just shifted. His default went from complimenting me to read more here

http://www.naijafeat.ml/2016/08/9-people-reveal-when-they-knew-it-was.html
Re: 9 People Reveal When They Knew It Was Time To End A Toxic Relationship by Adawero: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
Wot a nice tips
Re: 9 People Reveal When They Knew It Was Time To End A Toxic Relationship by Emikpole: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ahhhh
Re: 9 People Reveal When They Knew It Was Time To End A Toxic Relationship by Emikpole: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
Keep it up
Re: 9 People Reveal When They Knew It Was Time To End A Toxic Relationship by Emikpole: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2016
Wonderful post
Re: 9 People Reveal When They Knew It Was Time To End A Toxic Relationship by Adawero: 6:27am On Sep 06, 2016
Hmmm seen
Re: 9 People Reveal When They Knew It Was Time To End A Toxic Relationship by Adawero: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes Despite He Is Married / Please Is Kim Kardashian, The Mother Of Two Right With This Kind Of SEDUCTION? / I Feel Like Marriage Is Designed For Men's Happiness Only. What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.