Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) (43243 Views)

Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) / 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) / 68-Year-Old Man Prints Fake Currency In Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Daniluv007(m): 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
madridguy:
Eleyi gidi Gan oooo.

" It was the fear of disappointing my parents that made me take the action.”

Ade Google deserve better slap for the quoted statement. You don't want to disappoint your parent and you engaged in an unprotected sex?

Ade Google I believe by now you should ask same Google what you need to do to get yourself outta this mess.

Google Inc. I hail oooooo.
or better still he should ask google how to prevent his parents from knowing dat he impregnated a girl and tried killing her wit a knife even when he is now all over d media
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by smellingmenses: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
daretodiffer:
On what exactlysmiley
Perceived online stalking. I now understand the concept. Am truly sorry about the episode. It could be very creepy and scary. A man has got to know when to let go.
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Who is stalking you?

smellingmenses:

Perceived online stalking. I now understand the concept. Am truly sorry about the episode. It could be very creepy and scary. A man has got to know when to let go.
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by smellingmenses: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
daretodiffer:
Who is stalking you?

The converse was the case. You were the unintentionally victim.
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by CioAngels(f): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Youngman, you don't want to disappoint your parent by taking a pregnant girt to show them alive but prefered not to disappoint them buy showing them the corspe of your pregnant girlfriend. Just tell His grace to spare her life. If not that the two of you are very stupid, just in100level. Cry your prefered cross. Am önly sorry for your parent.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yorobbers are truly murderers like their gods the hausas/Fulani
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Jossibest(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Most of d news here ar lies and i hv a reason of sayin so...y covering d face of criminers?
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
It is not perceived . It is what it is!

I forgive you but I am still not interested
smellingmenses:

The converse was the case. You were the unintentionally victim.
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
One of hundreds consequences of premarital sex.
Ladies and gents be warn!
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Glitzdasilva:
Yorobbers are truly murderers like their gods the hausas/Fulani
Chai see one of the many products of unwanted pregnancy
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Missmossy(f): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Such a heartless boy,his type can kill hundreds without a hinge of remorse or pity. Others should learn from this.

3 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by andrewdele: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmmm! This is a bad decision that even mad man should never make. Inpregnating. A girl is not a crime 4 God's sake. They're are pple out there dat are impotents or pple with low sperm counts. That's not end of the world. If one impragnates a girl u can't CuZ of that Go to jail but murder or murder attemp omo. Na jail term oooo. Now what has he done to his parents? Nonsense!!!
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by straighttalk(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
But! is not funny how s*x on the 4th of July could result to pregnancy on the 10th of July. A teenage for that matter. something funny might have taken place outside the poor boy's activity.
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by lieutenantHaven: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Make I check well..it must be afonja brown roof awon ashiere. Amala and ewedu brain in a cone/oblong head

3 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by MikeB3(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Wonders they say shall never end! 19 year old. Wetin we dem senior brother no fit do dem dey do am. What a nonsensical move by this young lad. Killing isn't the best option no matter the circumstances. May God protect the the lady and let justice prevail over devil-induced boy!
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by wtfCode: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
angry angry foolish set of tribe.
From ritual to rape to foolishness to mumuism down to brainless brainlessness.
See him coned head angry

They should kill him asap

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by kingsBreed(m): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
This kind of scenario can only happen in the Federal Republic of Ibadan. No reason to justify his acts,if you don't want to become a father then use a condom Mr ode,so trying to kill the young girl and the unborn child is the new method to terminate pregnancy abi?. Let the devil that leads you,guide you!

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=Eco2580 =48712843] You are a bastard and a product of an incestuous pregnancy.Omo ale ,ode
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=Eco2580 =48712843] You are a bastard and a product of an incestuous pregnancy.Omo ale ,ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by favexx(f): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Whether surname withheld or not I hv checked names and come to the conclusion that the brown roofs are @ it again..stay tuned as I the P.R.O of NCAN kaduna branch checks more names and gives you more update

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yorobbers are the maggots of Nigeria-Sanusi
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by smellingmenses: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
daretodiffer:
It is not perceived . It is what it is!

I forgive you but I am still not interested
Good. I'll respect your choice. You have the right to make your own choices. Thanks. I think a thread should be made about online stalking issues to create an awareness of the inherent negative impact it has
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Skmoda360(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
GloriaNinja:
The guy got a squashed flat brain
lol, you funny tho.
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Skmoda360:
lol, you funny tho.
Lmao
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Skmoda360(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
abike12:
What a horrific way for the girl and her unborn child to die. I pray that justice is served.

Only an empty skull will read something so sad and be focused on what tribe the alleged killer is from. There must be a brain eating worm or something that's going round.
''brain eating worm'', you got me laughing girl.
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by chiefobdk(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
checking names.

why always afonjas..

ade adeyeye ogunlewe

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by mystiqueDZ(f): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Missmossy:
Such a heartless boy,his type can kill hundreds without a hinge of remorse or pity. Others should learn from this.
Am looking for a friend of mine....her name is miss YS!! cry cry
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by nkechiben(f): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Na woah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) / Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked / Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.