Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,435 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off (1740 Views)

10 Things That Turn Guys Off That Girls Don’t Know About / 10 Things That Turn Guys Off, That Ladies Are Not Aware Of / Lists Of Fvckup Some Ladies Do That Pisses Guys Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by bstringz(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ladies are a blessing to this world… Infact without women the world would have been one very boring place… No wonder God saw that man was lonely and created a woman for him. However this blessings sometimes have their own way of becoming Curses. There are a lot of things that girls do that get on a guys nerves everyday, and if we want to count it, we may never finish listing them all, cos they are so many of them. Ladies reading this, if you wanna ever find love and get married… Then you’d abide by everything am about to tell you here, that is common practice with ladies that really really Pisses a guy off.

1. PRETENDING NOT TO EAT: Some ladies just love to “form” “I don’t eat much” we take you guys to an eatery and spend our hard earned money to buy, rice, chicken, chips, Cold stone, etc…. For you to just pick the chicken, eat it and lick the ice cream, leaving the rest food on the table! Who is going to pay for that… Me? Ladies, guys don’t like this…. Don’t pretend not to eat, when we all know that you’re gluttons at home.. Lol.

2. COMMENTING ON EVERY THING YOU SEE: Yes as guys, we love ladies who are fun to be with and can talk. But it gets quite bad when all you do is comment on every little thing you see…. You see a guy riding a bike, you comment on it…. A girl wearing a hat.. You give a comment. Ladies, sometimes we guys need our peace and quiet. If you wanna gossip make sure it brings money, take Linda ikeji for an example… Turn your comments into money!

3. BEING OVERLY DRAMATIC: Lol, Some girls are Drama Queens… Some can’t cross a road without playing out some kind of drama…. And this can be really embarrassing, especially for guys like me who are very reserved. Please ladies, this does piss a guy off and you need to just stop.

4. INVITING THEIR FRIENDS ON OUR DATE: In this economy recession, it would be outright Wickedness for you to take your girlfriend out and behind her is a horde of hungry Girls. If you have a girlfriend who does this, dump her. She is very wicked. Ladies, please when we want to take you out, don’t pack all your skinny hungry friends, you guys would drink satchet water and chew on a tooth pick.

5. ALWAYS ASKING FOR MONEY: Hello ladies, we aren’t your atm machine… I believe you know where ATM machines are, and they don’t look like us. We do not want all the conversations we have with you to be always about us giving you money. I don’t think it’s wrong if sometimes it is Vice versa…… Guys can I get a witness?

Lolzzzz, I just listed things you do that really Pisses a guy off. If you Wanna get married in life, then you should consider dropping some of those old habits.

http://truenaijayarn.com/ladies-things-pisses-guys-off-you-need-to-stop/

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by bentlywills(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Expect a counter thread bro'
Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by Goldenheart(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sin began with a woman, and we all must die because of her...

tongue embarassed
Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by newsphase(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
A lady should not try No. 4 with me
Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by Pinkiwinki(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
I love dramatic ladies.
Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Number 1, 4 and 5 just proves to me that the op is a broke- ass nigga
Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
wink
bstringz:
Ladies are a blessing to this world… Infact without women the world would have been one very boring place… No wonder God saw that man was lonely and created a woman for him. However this blessings sometimes have their own way of becoming Curses. There are a lot of things that girls do that get on a guys nerves everyday, and if we want to count it, we may never finish listing them all, cos they are so many of them. Ladies reading this, if you wanna ever find love and get married… Then you’d abide by everything am about to tell you here, that is common practice with ladies that really really Pisses a guy off.

1. PRETENDING NOT TO EAT: Some ladies just love to “form” “I don’t eat much” we take you guys to an eatery and spend our hard earned money to buy, rice, chicken, chips, Cold stone, etc…. For you to just pick the chicken, eat it and lick the ice cream, leaving the rest food on the table! Who is going to pay for that… Me? Ladies, guys don’t like this…. Don’t pretend not to eat, when we all know that you’re gluttons at home.. Lol.

2. COMMENTING ON EVERY THING YOU SEE: Yes as guys, we love ladies who are fun to be with and can talk. But it gets quite bad when all you do is comment on every little thing you see…. You see a guy riding a bike, you comment on it…. A girl wearing a hat.. You give a comment. Ladies, sometimes we guys need our peace and quiet. If you wanna gossip make sure it brings money, take Linda ikeji for an example… Turn your comments into money!

3. BEING OVERLY DRAMATIC: Lol, Some girls are Drama Queens… Some can’t cross a road without playing out some kind of drama…. And this can be really embarrassing, especially for guys like me who are very reserved. Please ladies, this does piss a guy off and you need to just stop.

4. INVITING THEIR FRIENDS ON OUR DATE: In this economy recession, it would be outright Wickedness for you to take your girlfriend out and behind her is a horde of hungry Girls. If you have a girlfriend who does this, dump her. She is very wicked. Ladies, please when we want to take you out, don’t pack all your skinny hungry friends, you guys would drink satchet water and chew on a tooth pick.

5. ALWAYS ASKING FOR MONEY: Hello ladies, we aren’t your atm machine… I believe you know where ATM machines are, and they don’t look like us. We do not want all the conversations we have with you to be always about us giving you money. I don’t think it’s wrong if sometimes it is Vice versa…… Guys can I get a witness?

Lolzzzz, I just listed things you do that really Pisses a guy off. If you Wanna get married in life, then you should consider dropping some of those old habits.

http://truenaijayarn.com/ladies-things-pisses-guys-off-you-need-to-stop/
We are in the same league.
Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
That no 4 Pisses me a lot.She go won cross express wey dey free she go begin do like pepeye.
Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
I agree grin..Even as a lady,i hate drama queens and i cant have them as friends cos i will beat hell out of them tongue
Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by 2dice01: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
MzLarem:
I agree grin..Even as a lady,i hate drama queens and i cant have them as friends cos i will beat hell out of them tongue
hehe...supergirl huh cheesy
Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by babyfaceafrica: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lolz
Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
2dice01:
hehe...supergirl huh cheesy
you garrit smiley
Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by Oahray: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Na 2 and 3 I dislike pass, cos even an ordinary girl I'm just friends with can be too talkative or overly dramatic. If you be parrot or drama queen, no even near me.

The others... Well, we'd have to be dating for it to bother me, even remotely.
Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by NigerDeltan(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
Number 1, 4 and 5 just proves to me that the op is a broke- ass nigga

So becos ur man is rich you should be wasteful
Ok.. Kwontinu
Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by 2dice01: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
MzLarem:
you garrit smiley
smh...where is thou muscle ye will use to fight brethen tongue
Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by Histrings08(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
On point... I don't know d reason they formed d I don't eat much syndrome... E dey their body
Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
What!!!! undecided
I would NEVER pretend like I don't eat!!!
••••••
I LOVE food!!!

Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 23, 2016
2dice01:
smh...where is thou muscle ye will use to fight brethen tongue
Its not by muscle oo
Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by firstking01(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2016
I see
Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by dlux: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2016
Perfect thread for FUTO babes. Wanting so much and offering for little. Little wonder Nekede, IMSU, Alvan, Imo Poly and Madonna babes are better options. Lolz
Re: Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off by 2dice01: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2016
MzLarem:
Its not by muscle oo
heheh...ok karasika tinz tongue

(1) (Reply)

Women And Money- How True Is This? / SHOCKING!! Pastor Makes Women Suck His Pen!s In Church, Says His Sperm Is Holy H / The Yoruba Demon Starter Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.