Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

My Boobs Are Very Precious To Me – Nollywood Actress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boobs Are Very Precious To Me – Nollywood Actress (755 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boobs Are Very Precious To Me – Nollywood Actress by Hbee1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fast-rising Nollywood actress Princess Chineke has made known her intentions to insure her boobs.

According to Chineke, her big boobs have become her identity in Nollywood. In an interview with The Sun, she said: “In the industry, people always describe me as ‘the busty princess’. So, my boobs are very precious to me. I cherish it more than any other part of my body. I’d like to insure them, they are worth it. Honestly, if I really have to, I’d insure them and make sure nothing ever happens to them.”

See More Of Boobs Here: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/e-gist/my-boobs-are-very-precious-to-me-nollywood-actress/

Re: My Boobs Are Very Precious To Me – Nollywood Actress by Firstlieutenant(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
See the small b00bs wey she dey use do yanga.
Re: My Boobs Are Very Precious To Me – Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2016

it ain't all that...to be making endless noise! undecided
Re: My Boobs Are Very Precious To Me – Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
•With all these other body origins you actually NEED
•••••••••°
that's what's precious? undecided

••••••
Look what media has done to us women undecided
Re: My Boobs Are Very Precious To Me – Nollywood Actress by bitchcrafts: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ain't taking her seerizlie until she got those fat mounds insured with real money. grin
Re: My Boobs Are Very Precious To Me – Nollywood Actress by Cool23(m): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
So her boobs were the only things she could mention

(1) (Reply)

Pedro Adeniyi Pregnant For Tuface Again? How True? / Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake / Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.