Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

The Boss, Her Daughter And His Personal Assistance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Boss, Her Daughter And His Personal Assistance. (1165 Views)

Robbers Force Father To Sleep With His Daughter And Snapped Them (see Photos) / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boss, Her Daughter And His Personal Assistance. by INTERMAN: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Is this neccesary by this boss.? A boss call his PA to his office

BOSS--- P.A

P.A-- Yes sir! (enters)

BOSS---Go and masturbate

P.A--Ok sir (he went out, after some munites he came back) Okay sir I have done it

BOSS---Go and masturbate again
(he went and come back again)

PA--Okay sir, have finished

BOSS-- go and do it again

PA: ok (he came back again breathing heavily) I'm done sir

BOSS: (showing him a car key) oya take that key and drive my daughter home and help her clean her room when you get there. Keep her company cos no one is at home.
Re: The Boss, Her Daughter And His Personal Assistance. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
okay So i ain't getting the concept.

i don't get. read it like thrice n I still don't get it..embarassed

Re: The Boss, Her Daughter And His Personal Assistance. by iykekelvins(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

okay So i ain't getting the concept.

i don't get.
read it like thrice n I still don't get it..embarassed

He told him to do that, so he won't have the urge for his daughter.

You know, anything can happen.
Re: The Boss, Her Daughter And His Personal Assistance. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
iykekelvins:
He told him to do that, so he won't have the urge for his daughter.

You know, anything can happen.

oh.....mtcheeew!undecided

thanks jaweh. smiley
Re: The Boss, Her Daughter And His Personal Assistance. by INTERMAN: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

thanks jaweh. smiley
lol o funny
Re: The Boss, Her Daughter And His Personal Assistance. by iykekelvins(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

thanks jaweh. smiley
Only God know where your mind dey.
Re: The Boss, Her Daughter And His Personal Assistance. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
*assistant*
Re: The Boss, Her Daughter And His Personal Assistance. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
iykekelvins:
Only God know where your mind dey.
undecided undecided
Re: The Boss, Her Daughter And His Personal Assistance. by INTERMAN: 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
na u sabi
Re: The Boss, Her Daughter And His Personal Assistance. by INTERMAN: 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
10 better

(1) (Reply)

Wonders shall never end , guy threatens to send a lady to jail / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Celebrate 1 Year Dating Anniversary (photos) / Who Is A 'runs Girl', How Do You Identify Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.