Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" (53353 Views)

Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest / Federal University Gusau Expels 15 Students For Poor Performance / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kdon2: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Precel1:
I see no reason for this argument.... why should a christian insult Mohammad and why should a Muslim not rebel about that... yes I'm a christian and I won't support anyone insulting my God.. so please christian brothers and sisters.. let's not be judgemental whatever led to the argument is meaningless... and muslim brothers and sisters y'all should take a chill pill sometimes not every bicker leads to bloodshed and destruction

This one no well o! Candidate for yaba left straight!!

4 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Skmoda360(m): 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
shuggah:
u re a stupid religious bigot... let Mohammed fight for himself marrafuka. poor dullards destroying houses ND shops their fathers can't afford all in d name of religion.. Bleep Mohammed ND his uncircumcised dick... Bleep him bad.
well structured statement........
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by freesinzu(m): 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kdon2:

What is this one saying?? Are you ok??
I think u should ask yourself dat question
ARE YOU OK
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by tonio2wo: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
freesinzu:

ur one of nigeria's problem y call 1 else religion satanic and praise ur own its just not logical.
cristianity is angelic for insulting but islam is demonic for unaccepting blasphemy.
abeg!
I dont follow any religion! Besides I dont see atheists, sango, amadioha or christ followers killing others at the least irrelevant provocation.
Muslims know that islam is satanic! Ask those in iraq they will tell u.

If allah is a god let him fight for himself! If not its the satan christianity talks about.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Skmoda360(m): 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
''prela'' Elese osi ni Buhari yii sha......so many evil things happening back to back Requote chaper number 5 vs 25

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Charlesdock(m): 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
kabrud:
These christians are always out looking for problem with the muslims. May be that one thinks he is on nairaland. For God's sake, what is the meaning of this rubbish? U will see them insulting muslims everywhere for no reason only to turn around and start forming the victim. After creating the storm, they will be asking why the rain. Has any muslim ever insulted Jesus Christ? This thing is getting too much. And they know very well that a muslim will never take that from u except if u hide behind the laptop to do that. We shall see the end of this problem they looking for upandan.
why can't Muhammad fight for himself. Even if Muslims abuses Jesus let Jesus also fight for himself. Why kill a human because of someone who is long dead?

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by tonio2wo: 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
freesinzu:

ur one of nigeria's problem y call 1 else religion satanic and praise ur own its just not logical.
cristianity is angelic for insulting but islam is demonic for unaccepting blasphemy.
abeg!
I dont follow any religion! Besides I dont see atheists, sango, amadioha or christ followers killing others at the least irrelevant provocation.
Muslims know that islam is satanic! Ask those in iraq they will tell u.

Not to condemning the killings in this post but to quickly call me one of Nigeria's problem (and not the blood thirsty demons killing christians for no reason) show how demonic ur religion of piss is!

If allah is a god let him fight for himself! If not its the satan christianity talks about.

Piss!

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
salykely:

And ur lord and saviour says;

But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to be their king, bring them here and slaughter them in front of me!'"
Luke 19:27

Somehow Imams find someway to compare the Quran with the Bible. Please read Luke 19:11-28. Jesus spoke of a noble man in parables.

3 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Skmoda360(m): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
Its shìts like this that make me root for Donald Trump!
Islam is a satanic religion period!

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by salykely(m): 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Meiji:

Are you aware that there were two elements to my statement? I said "regard him as a mere prophet" AND "deny his divinity".

I guess in your haste to post a comment you didn't bother to read and understand. Work on your comprehension.

And don't get me started on the numerous Bible verses that support the divinity of Christ. I don't have time this night.

U should be the one working on ur comprehension. Muslims don't regard Jesus as a mere prophet as wrongly asserted by you. He is regarded as one of the mighty messengers, Prophet and Servant of God. Just to confirm our stance on Jesus I posted verses that illustrate how he was regarded during his life time. A Prophet he was and a Prophet and servant of God he was regarded by his people.if someone is a servant u are left to comprehend the fact that he cant share same status with the one who sent him I.e. God.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by tonio2wo: 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Precel1:
I see no reason for this argument.... why should a christian insult Mohammad and why should a Muslim not rebel about that... yes I'm a christian and I won't support anyone insulting my God.. so please christian brothers and sisters.. let's not be judgemental whatever led to the argument is meaningless... and muslim brothers and sisters y'all should take a chill pill sometimes not every bicker leads to bloodshed and destruction
You are a christian collecting muslim dick that's why u can say shît like this. Am sure he was breathing down ur neck when u were typing this. Pele o!

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Skmoda360(m): 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
dueal:

Somehow Imams find someway to compare the Quran with the Bible. Please read Luke 19:11-28. Jesus spoke of a noble man in parables.
i like you counterstatement, well done.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
kabrud:
These christians are always out looking for problem with the muslims. May be that one thinks he is on nairaland. For God's sake, what is the meaning of this rubbish? U will see them insulting muslims everywhere for no reason only to turn around and start forming the victim. After creating the storm, they will be asking why the rain. Has any muslim ever insulted Jesus Christ? This thing is getting too much. And they know very well that a muslim will never take that from u except if u hide behind the laptop to do that. We shall see the end of this problem they looking for upandan.

its pathetic when you tie your life around
religion which would never improve our
economic well being

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by freesinzu(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
tonio2wo:

Muslims know that islam is satanic! Ask those in iraq they will tell u

Peace!
fight for himself how strike people who blaspheme with thunder or wat? If
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Britzdon:

Yet your herdsmen came to our communities killing our people in our own communities ... Maybe that was not insult enough to retaliate or maybe the herdsmen who came and killed Christians in their homes were not Muslims too ...
You guys are just daring for tribal war.
Stupid religion
Don't worry, keep searching for problem that will certainly consume u.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Delusion! all this for imaginary existence! if there was or actually there is a God, he will still send y'all to hell for being so confuse and lack of knowledge.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by solara: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
kabrud:

Sharap

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
carmag:

its pathetic when you tie your life around
religion which would never improve our
economic well being
The last time I check, u don't have any business with how I live my life.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kdon2: 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
kabrud:

Certainly it is an insult because the prophethood of Jesus Christ is in the Muslim Holy Book but is anything about the muslim Holy prophet written in the Bible? Certainly no. So why will they just start saying that to us. A herbalist that worships a tree is entitled to his belief but he shouldnt make unpleasant comments about the belief of others.

So you should kill him? Dude its murder,and punishable by death where the law works!

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by PaulIdu: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
kabrud:

Gerrarahere mən. .shame on yoi

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Skmoda360:

guy you are high on doplar.

I am assuming you are Muslim, but very sure you can't speak Arabic to save your life. When people who have read and understand the language read that scripture in the Bible they come to terms that It was a story of a noble man.

Read again.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Eliteklaus(m): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jesus will always defend himself, I think Mohammed should as well

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kdon2: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
DSaroos:
Even Christian they all believed that what was brought to Prophet Muhammad is real but I don't why they just denied the fact but whatever the holy Prophet should not be treated like this otherwise Allah himself will take action

So allow Allah to take action now! Or na you be Allah?

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Skmoda360(m): 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
dueal:

I am assuming you are Muslim, but very sure you can't speak Arabic to save your life. When people who have read and understand the language read that scripture in the Bible they come to terms that I was a story of a noble man.

Read again.
sorry it wasnt meant for you im gunning for kabrud or kapool whatever his name his,.....

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by tonio2wo: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrKong:
Its unfortunate how some people will come here and preach about "Live and Let's Live" and yet do the opposite...how hard is it for you to respect some other people's believes?...it's not a question of "why can't you leave your God to fight" -ish thing, it's about avoiding what you know for sure will lead to religious fracas. You know doing a particular thing insults the believe system of someone and yet you keep doing it and when they show discontent, you say they are intolerant. What rubbish!!? sad

You don't go about looking for trouble and when it finds you, you start yelling

Bros cool down! You dont know these people, they are barbaric!
Some time in 1998 in kd during a seminar one of the speakers was trying to give an insight with a passage in d qoran and he misquote d passage. Do u know after d program these demons tried setting him ablaze claiming blasphemy?

People know how volatile they are so dont go out to provoke them. You might be having a happy discussion with one of them n before u knw it he has gone to rally their foot soldiers to kill you claiming u blasphemed against their god during ur "happy" discussion.
They are plain evil period! I avoid them like ebola.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Abra4real(m): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
chrystalC:
If Only Father Abraham could have controlled his libido nd waited patiently, all this religious war would hv bin non existent....
Yes. If. Only if.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by HMZi: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
kabrud:
who islam epp? Oh! Isis,taliban,al-queeda and countless innocents killed all cos of muhamed..make dat una demon park well

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
kabrud:
You are right Sir but They say truth is better.
I see no reason why an educative person wil insult Prophet
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kdon2:

The name is religion of paedophiles! Sleepin with little children! SMH
As if news of pastors raping infants are not all over the places. How do u christians even feel in ur subconscious when talking about paedophiles knowing fully well that ur models (pastors) rape infants even inside churches?
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kdon2: 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
salykely:

Chief let us cross check the Bible with ur suppose insult. Open to Mathew 21 vs 10 &,11, it says 10

As he entered Jerusalem the whole city was thrown into an uproar, saying, "Who is this?" 11 And the crowds were saying, "This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth in Galilee."
Matt 21:10-11

Again Mathew 21 verses
45 When the chief priests and the Pharisees heard his parables, they realized that he was speaking about them. 46 They wanted to arrest him, but they were afraid of the crowds, because the crowds regarded him as a prophet.
Matt 21:45-46

Again Act 3:13
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our forefathers, has glorified his servant Jesus, whom you handed over and rejected in the presence of Pilate after he had decided to release him.
Acts 3:13
Mr. Man go learn ur scripture

What is this one saying??

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by ChappyChase: 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Abra4real:

As much as I don't support your painted scenario, I couldn't but crack my ribs. Very true.
Even me no support ham, but that's the exact thing that will happen....
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by nigerianvenom(m): 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
kabrud:

U can only say that on nairaland and the people actually causing problem in this country will soon be revealed. But for ur insult, I'm not surprised cos that is what ur religion is known for.

What then makes ur religion peaceful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) / HELP! Is Surname The First Name Or Last Name? / See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.