Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" (53423 Views)

Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest / Federal University Gusau Expels 15 Students For Poor Performance / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by shuggah(m): 4:46am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

U can only say that on nairaland and the people actually causing problem in this country will soon be revealed. But for ur insult, I'm not surprised cos that is what ur religion is known for.
u Muslims have one problem, nt distinguishing between God ND man, Mohammed is nt a man like u guys say so let him fight for himself... let Allah intervene.. stop killing people All in d name of Fvcked up religion, people like u are founders of Isis Taliban al-Qaeda isil etc, pls let God fight his war, hw many xtians went to fight when that woman was murdered in Kubwa even when we knw d prophet Abi imam tht ordered her killing.. fulvck Mohammed

3 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by shuggah(m): 4:49am On Aug 23, 2016
mynd1:
Thunder fire Ur useless mama there. if dem born u well drop ur address n see if u will spend 1 hour on dis earth. useless being.
that's what u guys are known for, committing atrocities and bigotry, u kill people in d name of religion, don't ur religion condemn killing, don't ur religion preach absorbance and meekness, all u guys do is to look for Who to kill in the name of religion, in a civilized clime, All of u would hav been arrested for threat to life if u dnt knw, If ur Mohammed is that strong then let him fight for himself, hw many xtians have u seen destroy properties or killing people in d name of religion, it's people like u guys that make atheists believe that there is no God because all u guys do is to act as if u re helping God fight, y'all don't act as if u worship a supreme being.... once again bleep Mohammed.
I live in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by 1babeonly: 5:04am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:
These christians are always out looking for problem with the muslims. May be that one thinks he is on nairaland. For God's sake, what is the meaning of this rubbish? U will see them insulting muslims everywhere for no reason only to turn around and start forming the victim. After creating the storm, they will be asking why the rain. Has any muslim ever insulted Jesus Christ? This thing is getting too much. And they know very well that a muslim will never take that from u except if u hide behind the laptop to do that. We shall see the end of this problem they looking for upandan.

U r an idiot of the highest order, how many times have muslim insult JESUS? did Christians fight. If their prophet is really a Prophet can't he fight for himself from the crave. Human fighting for his gods that is crazy. They have become Buddhist or hindu who carry their gods and start to run when earthquake or flood starts. Let the true GOD fight for Himself.

3 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by nyabinghi(m): 5:12am On Aug 23, 2016
Kdon2:

Where mohammed murder people jesus heal people instead, Jesus was mentioned more in the quran that you carry about more than mohammed in the same quran. Go check that or ask your sheikhs. Bofo!
jesus heal people ? In your wild dreams, the same jesus that was murdered by romans. Only Allah can heal.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by begwong: 5:21am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:
These christians are always out looking for problem with the muslims. May be that one thinks he is on nairaland. For God's sake, what is the meaning of this rubbish? U will see them insulting muslims everywhere for no reason only to turn around and start forming the victim. After creating the storm, they will be asking why the rain. Has any muslim ever insulted Jesus Christ? This thing is getting too much. And they know very well that a muslim will never take that from u except if u hide behind the laptop to do that. We shall see the end of this problem they looking for upandan.
I don't even think you know what you are saying.
What is blasphemy all about? Because of one late prophet? Oya why not allow your god to make the judgements rather than the irate Muslims taking the law into their hands.
How many times some of the Muslims dey blasphem Christians?Did riot broke out or were muslims killed. Allow the dead prophet to rest in peace please if you claim your religion is for peace and NOT PIECES ko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by begwong: 5:27am On Aug 23, 2016
nyabinghi:
jesus heal people ? In your wild dreams, the same jesus that was murdered by romans. Only Allah can heal.
Despite being murdered by the Romans, it was to fulfill a Mission that Allah appointed. Jesus resurrected and He is coming back again. The good thing is that, the Glorious Quran mentioned Jesus severally annabi Isa and HIS mother Maryam. So?
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by AlPeter: 5:28am On Aug 23, 2016
freesinzu:

ur one of nigeria's problem y call 1 else religion satanic and praise ur own its just not logical.
cristianity is angelic for insulting but islam is demonic for unaccepting blasphemy.
abeg!
no islam is called that for the killings and destructions its followers carry out for any 'perceived' insult.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by begwong: 5:32am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

Are u okay? Or u just have preference for stupidity? Didnt u see it that 14 is also there as age of consent. Or did psychatric ward test so many drugs on u today? Didnt u say anything less than 18 is wickedness. Abeg go and take ur drugs.
Peadophile on the loose. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by back2sender: 5:32am On Aug 23, 2016
shuggah:
u re a stupid religious bigot... let Mohammed fight for himself marrafuka. poor dullards destroying houses ND shops their fathers can't afford all in d name of religion.. Bleep Mohammed ND his uncircumcised dick... Bleep him bad.
Its you that is the big morrafucka. Am a christian and i know my boundary when it comes to matters of Religion. Its the christians most of the times that insults the islamic folks.
Religion should be a personal decision and dont Use your own to disturb my own, its high time we ezpunge Religion from national affairs

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by nyabinghi(m): 5:39am On Aug 23, 2016
begwong:

Despite being murdered by the Romans, it was to fulfill a Mission that Allah appointed. Jesus resurrected and He is coming back again. The good thing is that, the Glorious Quran mentioned Jesus severally annabi Isa and HIS mother Maryam. So?
he is coming back indeed something that has been said for milleniums, jesus is dead and buried waiting to be judged by Allah.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by begwong: 5:39am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

Muslims dont insult Jesus Christ cos they believe in him, cant u stock this into ur skull?
You too should get this pierced into your skull. ; DON'T KILL IN THE NAME OF ONE ALREADY DEAD MAN BIKO!

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by hollypagan: 5:40am On Aug 23, 2016
Islam my foot ,nonsense religion

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Spells(m): 5:40am On Aug 23, 2016
Can't it b this way... If a Christian should insult Islam or Mohammed, y won't the Muslim insult his religion back too Or perhaps insult Jesus to make it even. Must the Muslim kill for that

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by begwong: 5:42am On Aug 23, 2016
nyabinghi:
he is coming back indeed something that has been said for milleniums, jesus is dead and buried waiting to be judged by Allah.
Tell your people to stop killing in the name of one dead prophet ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by begwong: 5:45am On Aug 23, 2016
Spells:
Can't it b this way... If a Christian should insult Islam or Mohammed, y won't the Muslim insult his religion back too Or perhaps insult Jesus to make it even. Must the Muslim kill for that
Thank youuuuuu!
They will tell you they believe in Jesus and can't insult him.
But they belief they can kill the followers of Jesus at the slightest fabricated provocation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by nyabinghi(m): 5:46am On Aug 23, 2016
begwong:

Tell your people to stop killing in the name of one dead prophet ok
tell your people to stop mocking the dead prophet and also to stop worshipping a dead jesus.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by olaide68(m): 5:47am On Aug 23, 2016
amjoseph19:
Every time I write and article that sheds Islam in a negative
light, my life gets threatened by muslims, I get hate
messages from liberals, and I’m labeled a ‘racist’ by idiots
who do not realize that Islam is not a race.
If Muslims are so proud of their quran, why would they
threaten my life for simply sharing verses straight from their
“holy book”?
Islam is also not a religion,
It is a theocracy and terrorist cult that hides behind the
mask of religion in order to acheive its mission of world
domination.
Furthermore, people, including news anchors who call islaic
terrorists “extremists and radicals”, are wrong… They are
DEVOUT muslims simply following the dictates of their
koran.
I have read the koran and studied it thoroughly. I have read
the muslim brotherhood’s documented plan for the
destruction of the world from within.
I will not submit or convert and I will not allow the death
threats, the name calling, and the pack threat mentality stop
me from telling the truth about Islam.

Islam is a terrorist group.
[color=#000000][/color]your opinion anyway, but Islam is a religion of peace if actually you have read the koran and you understand what you have read you should know better. An act of terrorism has no place in Islam the fact that some extremist are claiming to be fighting for Allah does not mean they are Muslims. Insulting people opinion, race, tribe, colour or religion tend to trigger their anger if care is not taking

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Spells(m): 5:47am On Aug 23, 2016
begwong:

Thank youuuuuu!
They will tell you they believe in Jesus and can't insult him.
But they belief they can kill the followers of Jesus at the slightest fabricated provocation.
can u Imagine.... Islam is indeed a confused n shattered religion..

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by begwong: 5:49am On Aug 23, 2016
toyinid78:
u must b a daft,muslims abuse christians everyday,come to iyana ipaja der is a muslim man abusing christians and cursing jesus christ everyday using loud speaker his even popular no christian fought or killed him,ur an idol worshipper if u talk like dis let ur god fight for himself,besides muslims ar d problem of d world even God himself knows,why wud some one say god ask womam to cover face after millions of years it mean god is not perfect in creation,why wud some one say god ask him to behead in d quran dis is why I left islam,read d quran very well its not a crime to kill even in d bible paganism is better n more feared by both of u,av u ever heard a muslim man look for herbalist trouble he wan die b dat
TO GOD BE THE GLORY THAT YOU LEFT ISLAM.
IMAGINE, HOLY QURAN SAY NO BE SIN TO KILL NON MUSLIM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Debbime(f): 5:53am On Aug 23, 2016
Just shut up there.....Imagine!!! If Christians insult Muslims half as Muslims do, I don't know what would have happened.

kabrud:

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by AlPeter: 5:53am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

But just comfirm the age approved by The Vatican na. Or dont u agree with the Vatican again?
https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/vatican-city didirin this is the vaticans age of consent. Confirm stuffs first before spilling your venom everywhere. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kernel504(m): 5:55am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kaybaba5(m): 5:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Its only God that can save us from this crisis caused by islamic religion

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by ZUBY77(m): 6:00am On Aug 23, 2016
Animals in human skin

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Sunsets: 6:00am On Aug 23, 2016
Up till now nobody has mentioned what the insult was

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by begwong: 6:01am On Aug 23, 2016
Precel1:
I see no reason for this argument.... why should a christian insult Mohammad and why should a Muslim not rebel about that... yes I'm a christian and I won't support anyone insulting my God.. so please christian brothers and sisters.. let's not be judgemental whatever led to the argument is meaningless... and muslim brothers and sisters y'all should take a chill pill sometimes not every bicker leads to bloodshed and destruction
Sorry for your myopic thinking. By the time you hear the true version you will bow.
Take this kano trader example. She wanted to go meet her husband to attend an event, Muslim trader was washing his ass, legs hands etc abi na ablution on the door of her shop, she just asked him to shift she wants to close her shop.... From nowhere he started shouting and accusing the innocent ibo woman for blasphemy..... Since they move along with knives and other dangerous weapons in their body, they killed the woman. Wetin b her offense now?

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by alabiolaitan: 6:04am On Aug 23, 2016
did Jesus abuse any religion believed or say curse to the people even if he disagree with their way of worship, Christian should be Christlike n stop been dare devil, there many words I can utter without insulting someone revered believed.even here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by FroshPapie(m): 6:05am On Aug 23, 2016
amjoseph19:
Every time I write and article that sheds Islam in a negative
light, my life gets threatened by muslims, I get hate
messages from liberals, and I’m labeled a ‘racist’ by idiots
who do not realize that Islam is not a race.
If Muslims are so proud of their quran, why would they
threaten my life for simply sharing verses straight from their
“holy book”?
Islam is also not a religion,
It is a theocracy and terrorist cult that hides behind the
mask of religion in order to acheive its mission of world
domination.
Furthermore, people, including news anchors who call islaic
terrorists “extremists and radicals”, are wrong… They are
DEVOUT muslims simply following the dictates of their
koran.
I have read the koran and studied it thoroughly. I have read
the muslim brotherhood’s documented plan for the
destruction of the world from within.
I will not submit or convert and I will not allow the death
threats, the name calling, and the pack threat mentality stop
me from telling the truth about Islam.

Islam is a terrorist group.
Please I'd like to read such verses.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by AlPeter: 6:06am On Aug 23, 2016
nyabinghi:
kabrud: muslims don't insult Christ

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by begwong: 6:06am On Aug 23, 2016
Sunsets:
Up till now nobody has mentioned what the insult was
OHO! BY THE TIME YOU GET THE REAL KOKO, YOU WIL BE SHOCKED THAT IT WAS JUST A FABRICATION.
If they want to cause trouble or if someone has a personal issue with you, he will just shout you abuse their prophet or you tear Quran dats all!
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by BudeYahooCom: 6:09am On Aug 23, 2016
I'm sure maclantunji the yoruba muslim will love this.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by alabiolaitan: 6:09am On Aug 23, 2016
carry picture of Nnamdi KANU, n drag it on the floor n split on it in Anambra n see how Igbo will "pamper" you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians / Michael Okpara University(mouau) 2015/2016 Admission Thread / Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.