Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" (53491 Views)

Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest / Federal University Gusau Expels 15 Students For Poor Performance / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 1:01am On Aug 23, 2016
goodheart02:

Many Christians are peace loving. But only a fool will stand and watch his head roll from his body. And mind you, I never insulted your prophet, ain't debased as you're. Moreover your tough words don't scare me. For all I care you could be some jobless dude with a cheap android phone forming tough guy. But like I said....you never jam before.
Guessing is allowed. But let me tell u, muslims can take anything but dont insult their prophet in their presence. If u are in doubt, a trial will clear those doubts just that u may not survive it.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 1:06am On Aug 23, 2016
dueal:

You asked for the age of consent from the Vatican I gave you that information, 18yrs old. But by the way u want to wish it was different I can assume you have been looking at gunning one unripe fruit. Abeg, old men should leave fruit to ripe.

Abi una like to dominate in bed na why you prefer the ages of ignorance
Are u okay? Or u just have preference for stupidity? Didnt u see it that 14 is also there as age of consent. Or did psychatric ward test so many drugs on u today? Didnt u say anything less than 18 is wickedness. Abeg go and take ur drugs.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by darqly(m): 1:13am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

At least u know they don't take it and one of the easiest ways to cause religious crisis is to do it especially in their midst. If u are truly peace loving as u claim, why must u do it or is ur religion tied to it?

Oga, must you kill? What sort of religion is that? Is it endorsed in your Quran?

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 1:14am On Aug 23, 2016
darqly:

Oga, must you kill? What sort of religion is that? Is it endorsed in your Quran?
But must u insult? If u really want peace, must u insult?
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:32am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

U can only say that on nairaland and the people actually causing problem in this country will soon be revealed. But for ur insult, I'm not surprised cos that is what ur religion is known for.
where I come frm, even ur prophet muhamed no fit misbehave, he dey maad? That's why this country must devide, that time? U go know hu fit fight sef when hunger reset those Aboki brains, they go accept Jesus because of food. Their lazy God way no fit fight,

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:32am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

U can only say that on nairaland and the people actually causing problem in this country will soon be revealed. But for ur insult, I'm not surprised cos that is what ur religion is known for.
where I come frm, even ur prophet muhamed no fit misbehave, he dey maad? That's why this country must devide, that time? U go know hu fit fight sef when hunger reset those Aboki brains, they go accept Jesus because of food. Their lazy God way no fit fight, nonsense
kabrud:

where I come frm, even ur prophet muhamed no fit misbehave, he dey maad? That's why this country must devide, that time? U go know hu fit fight sef when hunger reset those Aboki brains, they go accept Jesus because of food. Their lazy God way no fit fight, nonsens
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 1:39am On Aug 23, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
where I come frm, even ur prophet muhamed no fit misbehave, he dey maad? That's why this country must devide, that time? U go know hu fit fight sef when hunger reset those Aboki brains, they go accept Jesus because of food. Their lazy God way no fit fight, nonsens
All these on nairaland but the day u are carried away like this unfortunate one hmmm.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 23, 2016
Kdon2:

My swt pwincess! Its not arguement o,its just that this killin because someone insult Allah,mohammed or the quran is senseless when Allah who is powerful enough to wipe out the whole world in one stride is undermine by hypocrite mere mortal. Besides I didn't claim to be holy at all in all my posts just layin the facts down. Ok?
go back and read the last few lines of my very first post on this thread ... #not judging either
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 23, 2016
tonio2wo:

Switart! That's the only cogent reason that would make you type what u did.
it's senseless threading you on cos the major part of your reasoning is sex based... adieus!
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by pissreligiion: 1:46am On Aug 23, 2016
because if I say it to your face you and your fellow hoodlums will unleash abi?
nigger if na me and you set fight I go Bleep,ing swear and curse whatever evil you believe in and still beat you up.
except of cause you go and call your fellow demons to carry out rampage and burn houses, kill, rape and maim people like you all have been trained to do.
stupid good for nothing modafuckas
kabrud:

And this is peace u have spewed I guess. The good thing is that it is only only on faceless forum u can say all these.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:47am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

All these on nairaland but the day u are carried away like this unfortunate one hmmm.
I can never go t animal kingdom like Zanfara, but when ppl like u an ur prphet muhamed misroad enter my place, we have enof Zoo and cage 4u! When u proof stuborn, u die, how many of u deyy deny prophet ode @the face of death?

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by pissreligiion: 1:49am On Aug 23, 2016
I detest islam i swear!!!
the religion is a curse on this world!!!
humans who cannot live in peace yet delusional their religion being one of peace!!!
piss my yanshh
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 1:50am On Aug 23, 2016
pissreligiion:
because if I say it to your face you and your fellow hoodlums will unleash abi?
nigger if na me and you set fight I go Bleep,ing swear and curse whatever evil you believe in and still beat you up.
except of cause you go and call your fellow demons to carry out rampage and burn houses, kill, rape and maim people like you all have been trained to do.
stupid good for nothing modafuckas
funny how morons can boast. U dont know me, do u? Well, I dont brag online.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 1:51am On Aug 23, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
I can never go t animal kingdom like Zanfara, but when ppl like u an ur prphet muhamed misroad enter my place, we have enof Zoo and cage 4u! When u proof stuborn, u die, how many of u deyy deny prophet ode @the face of death?
Why not take a walk to anywhere u can find muslims even in ur area and try ur confidence? U dont need to brag online when u have the option of proving ur point offline.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by IYANGBALI: 1:53am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:
These christians are always out looking for problem with the muslims. May be that one thinks he is on nairaland. For God's sake, what is the meaning of this rubbish? U will see them insulting muslims everywhere for no reason only to turn around and start forming the victim. After creating the storm, they will be asking why the rain. Has any muslim ever insulted Jesus Christ? This thing is getting too much. And they know very well that a muslim will never take that from u except if u hide behind the laptop to do that. We shall see the end of this problem they looking for upandan.
must you fight and kill because of your religion or one yeye man

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kunlexxxx(m): 2:29am On Aug 23, 2016
Usually, I don't like to talk about religious differences, buh I don't just understand the hate. Sometimes, I'm forced to thinking that Islam is a critic religion. I say this because Muslims can not just do their thing without bringing Christianity into the picture. I've walked past a mosque before and I hear the preacher talking loudly with a mega phone how it is wrong to be close friend with a Christian, and that it is even wrong to wish a Christian “merry Christmas!”. Just then, I understand why Muslims hate Christians so much. When you call God your father beside a Muslim, he/she gets angry, why?. If you think you are God's slave(which we are because we are created to worship Him), and I say He(God) is my father (because He loves mankind like a father would love his children), what's the big deal then? Why would anyone lay hands on anyone because they insult mohammed? Are you mohammed? Insult Jesus na! What's the big deal? Am I Jesus? Jesus wouldn't want anyone to even fight for him through violence, you can fight for Him through preaching His words and doing His will

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by benodic: 2:47am On Aug 23, 2016
Islam as a religion has been so abused and debased by the actions of its followers.
I will keep repeating the fact that a religion will always be judged by the actions of its followers. There are no excuses. If you claim to be a religion of peace, your followers must be seen to be peaceful at all times even in the face of outright provocation. That is the test of spiritual maturity.

It is only in trials and provocation you can prove to the world who you really are.
I was a victim of these senseless killings by Moslems in the North. But I had the spiritual strength to forgive the Moslems and moved on with my life, still giving the selfless service I was giving to them and others.
I did not go about looking for a Moslems house or shop to burn in retaliation. This is the divine love we keep talking about. It is a life to live and demonstrate . it is not about killing others at whatever provocation.
I rest my case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by nurusystem(m): 2:50am On Aug 23, 2016
shuggah:
u re a stupid religious bigot... let Mohammed fight for himself marrafuka. poor dullards destroying houses ND shops their fathers can't afford all in d name of religion.. Bleep Mohammed ND his uncircumcised dick... Bleep him bad.

Infidel,be religion tolerance,infidel is their habit to abused other religious,u go seeee
,See this ogogoro sucker, y u no go come insult islam for public make u learn ur lesson too,
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by malikombi(m): 3:01am On Aug 23, 2016
shuggah:
u re a stupid religious bigot... let Mohammed fight for himself marrafuka. poor dullards destroying houses ND shops their fathers can't afford all in d name of religion.. Bleep Mohammed ND his uncircumcised dick... Bleep him bad.
Number 1 idiot
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by malikombi(m): 3:01am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

Number 2 fool
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Gliding(m): 3:22am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:
These christians are always out looking for problem with the muslims. May be that one thinks he is on nairaland. For God's sake, what is the meaning of this rubbish? U will see them insulting muslims everywhere for no reason only to turn around and start forming the victim. After creating the storm, they will be asking why the rain. Has any muslim ever insulted Jesus Christ? This thing is getting too much. And they know very well that a muslim will never take that from u except if u hide behind the laptop to do that. We shall see the end of this problem they looking for upandan.

Is killing the percieved aggressor what Islam dictates? Evil thrive and the name of Islam is poorly showcased when people kill for it and more so when people that should condemn such acts tacitly support it like you seem to be doing
We should all condemn this act of murder, no matter what the guy said, unless you think Islam supports such killings.
If you do, I have no further comments

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by gloryman91: 3:30am On Aug 23, 2016
People engaging in blasphemy your creator wrath awaits you.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by jclassiq(m): 3:30am On Aug 23, 2016
FuckTheMod:
Take it easy on yourself dolt Ranting here won't change anything If dem born your mama well come talk am outside. Sebi you have seen his dick b4? Ewu
u are senseless.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 23, 2016
shamecurls:

Coward!

Go to Kara Market or Mile 12 to spill that same trash u composed and see if you wont make the News headlines about how your intestines were ripped to shreds for blasphemy! Always forming what you not on social media.

Please do so in any of the location and post a video grin grin grin

Religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by sotimonpe(m): 3:54am On Aug 23, 2016
This religion blasphemy will continue since our security agencies seem to be taken side. We have the same issue in Kano state, Kaduna State, & Niger state some month ago. The question is how many people have been arrested and deal with according to the law of the land? Jesus love you, He care for you, accept in Him to day.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kofo365: 4:07am On Aug 23, 2016
YoungSoldier:
they insult the prophet and kill them "ALL". i support. They feel they can say anything with their mouth anyhow
Which prophet abeg!! Do you mean the pedophile... Lol anyone fighting for any God is fighting for a dead God... You should be ashamed of yourself in this 21st century you still saying someone should kill and destroy for a God you believe in, it's not surprising your so called Islam keep threatening the world peace breading terrorist everywhere
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by GodwinTobi(m): 4:09am On Aug 23, 2016
When man is the protector of god, then god is less than man. Hypocrite
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by ceejay80s(m): 4:20am On Aug 23, 2016
Saheed69:

Muslim don't regard Jesus Christ as s mere prophet (that's an understatement) we respect him as we respect other prophet. whenever the name of Jesus is mentioned in a Muslim gathering we send salutations to him that "the peace of God should be with him".

what we don't believe in, is that Jesus is the lord or son of God.

So.... U are saying that u urself is not a son of God ?

How do u muslims see God? As a father or what ?
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by shuggah(m): 4:34am On Aug 23, 2016
shamecurls:

Coward!

Go to Kara Market or Mile 12 to spill that same trash u composed and see if you wont make the News headlines about how your intestines were ripped to shreds for blasphemy! Always forming what you not on social media.

Please do so in any of the location and post a video grin grin grin

that's what u guys are known for, committing atrocities and bigotry, u kill people in d name of religion, don't ur religion condemn killing, don't ur religion preach absorbance and meekness, all u guys do is to look for Who to kill in the name of religion, in a civilized clime, All of u would hav been arrested for threat to life if u dnt knw, If ur Mohammed is that strong then let him fight for himself, hw many xtians have u seen destroy properties or killing people in d name of religion, it's people like u guys that make atheists believe that there is no God because all u guys do is to act as if u re helping God fight, y'all don't act as if u worship a supreme being.... once again bleep Mohammed.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by shuggah(m): 4:35am On Aug 23, 2016
nurusystem:

Infidel,be religion tolerance,infidel is their habit to abused other religious,u go seeee
,See this ogogoro sucker, y u no go come insult islam for public make u learn ur lesson too,
that's what u guys are known for, committing atrocities and bigotry, u kill people in d name of religion, don't ur religion condemn killing, don't ur religion preach absorbance and meekness, all u guys do is to look for Who to kill in the name of religion, in a civilized clime, All of u would hav been arrested for threat to life if u dnt knw, If ur Mohammed is that strong then let him fight for himself, hw many xtians have u seen destroy properties or killing people in d name of religion, it's people like u guys that make atheists believe that there is no God because all u guys do is to act as if u re helping God fight, y'all don't act as if u worship a supreme being.... once again bleep Mohammed.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 23, 2016
sorextee:
That was how some people came to do evangelism in our estate. After their outreach, they gathered in front of a mosque, held hands and started singing and praying. I call those kind of people ENEMIES OF PROGRESS and trouble makers. It almost led to chaos cos there are more Muslims in our estate. If something bad had happened, they will start crying victim.
Can't you see wer d problem is coming from? People singing and praying in front of a mosque are now "Enemies of progress " ST*PID ISIS LOVER

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? / Breakdown Of The Student Loan Bill / Neco Result 2011/2012 Exams Released: Neco June/july 2011/2012 Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.