Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" (53474 Views)

Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest / Federal University Gusau Expels 15 Students For Poor Performance / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by pissreligiion: 12:22am On Aug 23, 2016
modafucka you and your religion and your blood thirsty prophet have no similarity with peace so you cannot give what you dont have.
dunno wtf is wrong with you guys!!
kabrud:

This is what they do and start acting peace loving. Well, in as much as u dont want peace, u will never see it.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dumodust(m): 12:22am On Aug 23, 2016
lordkhalifa:
shut ur trap and continue with the bomb manual u are leading.... why should I fight for Jesus if u blasphemy against him... el rufai core Muslim blasphemy against Jesus Christ, he said even if Jesus contest for election people will still doubt his sincerity... is that not enough to start cutting heads if the case was revise... just a carton from far away Denmark u religious fanatics start killing innocent people here in Nigeria... I don't see ur Islamic as a religion but a secret cult... feel free to insult Jesus I will only laugh at your ignorance because I'm certain he can fight for his own battle and ur punishment awaits you on judgement day... abeg go do the needful and go get ur own virgin
Bros, you get time dey reply this people or try to reason with them... that is not necessary... just arm yourselves if you live in the north and make sure you dont die alone when dey come... jealousy motivated attacks masquerading as religion motivated, this is what quota has caused... people supposed to be students cant reason anymore
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Empiree: 12:23am On Aug 23, 2016
shuggah:
u re a stupid religious bigot... let Mohammed fight for himself marrafuka. poor dullards destroying houses ND shops their fathers can't afford all in d name of religion.. Bleep Mohammed ND his uncircumcised dick... Bleep him bad.
There is something called adhab (etiquette) that we learned from our parents, at school and on a daily basis. I don't support reaction by those Muslims but you should understand that even in a civilized country if you make certain derogatory comments about some people like Jews and Black people, you could pay dearly for it either by mobs or the govt. It's not freedom of speech to insult a religious figure revered by millions. Can you understand this very simple lesson?

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Skmoda360(m): 12:24am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:
Why not take a stroll to any muslim location and repeat same?
swerve..........

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by MrCounselor: 12:26am On Aug 23, 2016
Crazy
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 12:27am On Aug 23, 2016
pissreligiion:
modafucka you and your religion and your blood thirsty prophet have no similarity with peace so you cannot give what you dont have.
dunno wtf is wrong with you guys!!
And this is peace u have spewed I guess. The good thing is that it is only only on faceless forum u can say all these.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Tearg1: 12:28am On Aug 23, 2016
THIS IS PURE EVIL AND HATRED !!!!

Only Love can overcome this wickedness..

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kdon2: 12:28am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

Why are runing away from The Vatican? Pls comfirm first na. Or is The Vatican lying?

Whether vatican or not...does islam support child molestation or child marriage or not. And let me state this, age of maturity for a girl is 18 years anythin outside this is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 23, 2016
tonio2wo:

You are a christian collecting muslim dick that's why u can say shît like this. Am sure he was breathing down ur neck when u were typing this. Pele o!
a big PERV ... must everything boil down to sex?.... nonsense
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by redsun(m): 12:29am On Aug 23, 2016
Students my asss. They are nothing but brainwashed and blood thirsty zombies.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by goodheart02(m): 12:31am On Aug 23, 2016
FarukuWadata12:
Any asshole or a fucker dare to insult our prophet directly or indirectly must be a dead person. I repeat anyone dare to come out and incite blasphemy towards our prophet his blood must be shed. you can only insult the prophet Muhammad on social media and get away with it, but not in public, if you disagree pls try it and see the outcomes. we can tolerate anything with the exception of insulting prophets, we have zero tolerance on this issue, whether its prophet Muhammad, Moses, Noah, Abraham and Jesus. some folks out there knows very clearly the consequences but they made a deaf ear and do the acts then playing the victims.
if you want this country to tear apart pls come in public and start it, you'll see if this country can survive a day.

And as for you, really don't know where to start from in formatting your maggot infested brain. But all I want you to know is this....in as much as you claim to be a religious warlord, a time will come when you'll see blood shed and run for your dear life. The slowness of a tiger isn't weakness, but mere calculations. Christians aren't fools. You come online to beat your chest and boast on how blood thirsty you can be, and you think you'll be a hero. Lemme clear your condensed brain....in war, there are no heroes but victims. And clear from your brain, those irrelevant imaginations of the afterlife fueling your morale. They don't exist!!!

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Tearg1: 12:31am On Aug 23, 2016
Kdon2:

Whether vatican or not...does islam support child molestation or child marriage or not. And let me state this, age of maturity for a girl is 18 years anythin outside this is wicked.

FEAR GOD.... !!!
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 12:32am On Aug 23, 2016
Kdon2:

But just comfirm the age approved by The Vatican na. Or dont u agree with the Vatican again?
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kdon2: 12:32am On Aug 23, 2016
Empiree:
There is something called adhab (etiquette) that we learned from our parents, at school and on a daily basis. I don't support reaction by those Muslims but you should understand that even in a civilized country if you make certain derogatory comments about some people like Jews and Black people, you could pay dearly for it either by mobs or the govt. It's not freedom of speech to insult a religious figure revered by millions. Can you understand this very simple lesson?

Those who mob there are not fightin for Allah or Jesus because Allah is powerful enough to fight for Himself,rather those people are fightin for themselves their heritage! Don't get it mixed up bro!
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 23, 2016
Kdon2:

This one no well o! Candidate for yaba left straight!!
Mr self righteous.. hollier than thou.... so you actually enjoy the beef now trending on twitter and Nairaland right?.. what's this argument about sef? let God and Mohammad be the judge jare
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 12:35am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

But just comfirm the age approved by The Vatican na. Or dont u agree with the Vatican again?

As of 2013 the age of consent approved by the Vatican is 18...wait till fruit ripe na.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2016
goodheart02:

And as for you, really don't know where to start from in formatting your maggot infested brain. But all I want you to know is this....in as much as you claim to be a religious warlord, a time will come when you'll see blood shed and run for your dear life. The slowness of a tiger isn't weakness, but mere calculations. Christians aren't fools. You come online to beat your chest and boast on how blood thirsty you can be, and you think you'll be a hero. Lemme clear your condensed brain....in war, there are no heroes but victims. And clear from your brain, those irrelevant imaginations of the afterlife fueling your morale. They don't exist!!!
But must u insult the prophet? Why are u so committed to insulting him either publicly or online? Is ur religion or source of livelihood tied to it? Or were u advised by ur pastor to do so? This bloodshed u are looking for may consume u if u dont know.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kdon2: 12:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Precel1:

Mr self righteous.. hollier than thou.... so you actually enjoy the beef now trending on twitter and Nairaland right?.. what's this argument about sef? let God and Mohammad be the judge jare

My swt pwincess! Its not arguement o,its just that this killin because someone insult Allah,mohammed or the quran is senseless when Allah who is powerful enough to wipe out the whole world in one stride is undermine by hypocrite mere mortal. Besides I didn't claim to be holy at all in all my posts just layin the facts down. Ok?
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kdon2: 12:43am On Aug 23, 2016
dueal:

As of 2013 the age of consent approved by the Vatican is 18...wait till fruit ripe na.

Thanks bro! It is well with you.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by goodheart02(m): 12:46am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

But must u insult the prophet? Why are u so committed to insulting him either publicly or online? Is ur religion or source of livelihood tied to it? Or were u advised by ur pastor to do so? This bloodshed u are looking for may consume u if u dont know.

I gladly wait for that so called day of bloodshed. Then you'll know how blood thirsty a provoked Christian can be. You think you're the only one who knows how to wield a sword. I shake my head and laugh. You neva jam people before.....you neva jam. Keep boasting about bloodshed. Mind you, take a look at my signature.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 12:46am On Aug 23, 2016
dueal:

Ha! Oga, u can lie o! Funny how comfortable u are lying on what is even on the internet for all to see just to support ur false belief. Okay, the age varies from continents to continent and it ranges from 14 to 18. Pls lies shouldnt be part of this.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by tonio2wo: 12:47am On Aug 23, 2016
Precel1:

a big PERV ... must everything boil down to sex?.... nonsense
Switart! That's the only cogent reason that would make you type what u did.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Trexnemesis(m): 12:48am On Aug 23, 2016
YoungSoldier:
they insult the prophet and kill them "ALL". i support. They feel they can say anything with their mouth anyhow

Seriuosly, you are a lost soul. Dark mind.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by FarukuWadata12(m): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2016
goodheart02:

I might be a coward person, but man I can tell you whenever you touch prophet Muhammad in front of a Muslim you can hardly make it, so I advise the non Muslims to do themselves a favor and stop insulting Him for the sake of stability.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 12:49am On Aug 23, 2016
goodheart02:

I gladly wait for that so called day of bloodshed. Then you'll know how blood thirsty a provoked Christian can be. You think you're the only one who knows how to wield a sword. I shake my head and laugh. You neva jam people before.....you neva jam. Keep boasting about bloodshed.
But the yet to be answered question is if u are truly peace loving as u claim, must u Insult? Keep planting winds. U will certainly reap the whirlwind.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by DrObum(m): 12:50am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:
These christians are always out looking for problem with the muslims. May be that one thinks he is on nairaland. For God's sake, what is the meaning of this rubbish? U will see them insulting muslims everywhere for no reason only to turn around and start forming the victim. After creating the storm, they will be asking why the rain. Has any muslim ever insulted Jesus Christ? This thing is getting too much. And they know very well that a muslim will never take that from u except if u hide behind the laptop to do that. We shall see the end of this problem they looking for upandan.
It pains people like me that we allegedly come from the same country with someone like you.
Just look at what you said and feel happy with your self.
Atu o ru onye ma ihe, o malu, atuo ru ofeke, o fe nye isi na ohia!
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 12:50am On Aug 23, 2016
FarukuWadata12:

I might be a coward person, but man I can tell you whenever you touch prophet Muhammad in front of a Muslim you can hardly make it, so I advise the non Muslims to do themselves a favor and stop insulting Him for the sake of stability.
Just allow them.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dumodust(m): 12:52am On Aug 23, 2016
shamecurls:

Coward!

Go to Kara Market or Mile 12 to spill that same trash u composed and see if you wont make the News headlines about how your intestines were ripped to shreds for blasphemy! Always forming what you not on social media.

Please do so in any of the location and post a video grin grin grin

Ironically, you are the coward... always talking of mobbing unarmed lone people... attack armed people for a change or when you sre outnumbered..,, coward
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by goodheart02(m): 12:56am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

But the yet to be answered question is if u are truly peace loving as u claim, must u Insult? Keep planting winds. U will certainly reap the whirlwind.

Many Christians are peace loving. But only a fool will stand and watch his head roll from his body. And mind you, I never insulted your prophet, i ain't debased as you're. Moreover your tough words don't scare me. For all I care you could be some jobless dude with a cheap android phone forming tough guy. But like I said....you never jam before. My guy, sit up oo....you never jam.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 12:56am On Aug 23, 2016
DrObum:

It pains people like me that we allegedly come from the same country with someone like you.
Just look at what you said and feel happy with your self.
Atu o ru onye ma ihe, o malu, atuo ru ofeke, o fe nye isi na ohia!
It pains me more than u, in case u dont know. What a man doesnt accept, dont give it to him if u want peace as long as it does not affect u.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by davss02(m): 12:57am On Aug 23, 2016
I'm gonna quit my account soon because of seun is biased ...why wud dey lock muslim forum He now decides to leave xtian forum opened for anyOw pple to comment.....God will save your soul...

Islam and violent r lyk bread and butter
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 12:57am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

Ha! Oga, u can lie o! Funny how comfortable u are lying on what is even on the internet for all to see just to support ur false belief. Okay, the age varies from continents to continent and it ranges from 14 to 18. Pls lies shouldnt be part of this.

You asked for the age of consent from the Vatican I gave you that information, 18yrs old. But by the way u want to wish it was different I can assume you have been looking at gunning one unripe fruit. Abeg, old men should leave fruit to ripe.

Abi una like to dominate in bed na why you prefer the ages of ignorance

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? / Breakdown Of The Student Loan Bill / Neco Result 2011/2012 Exams Released: Neco June/july 2011/2012 Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.