Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" (53624 Views)

Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest / Federal University Gusau Expels 15 Students For Poor Performance / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 6:09am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

Are u okay? Or u just have preference for stupidity? Didnt u see it that 14 is also there as age of consent. Or did psychatric ward test so many drugs on u today? Didnt u say anything less than 18 is wickedness. Abeg go and take ur drugs.

Evidence of a slow brain practicing the art of insults. Try again.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by begwong: 6:09am On Aug 23, 2016
alabiolaitan:
did Jesus abuse any religion believed or say curse to the people even if he disagree with their way of worship, Christian should be Christlike n stop been dare devil, there many words I can utter without insulting someone revered believed.even here on nairaland
Why can't you leave judgements to Allah for whoever blasphem your prophet? Did Allah ask you to fight for him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Rexyl(m): 6:10am On Aug 23, 2016
@kabrud ... This is internet era where people learn, compare and contrast very fast between people, places and numerous things. Just accept the fact that God doesn't create people to fight for him. Your submission or belief has presented God and the prophet you claim that has his message as weaklings that need help. Commit yourself and your faith to God to help it stand the test of time. Christianity has always suffered opposition, molestation and persecution from different quarters, with the aim to stop God's Goodwill to all people as brought by Christ. Christians don't pick arms to fight and subdue anyone or society for Christ's sake, Yet God has continued to do his work.

pls repent and understand what God requires of those truly serving him.

4 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:13am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:
These christians are always out looking for problem with the muslims. May be that one thinks he is on nairaland. For God's sake, what is the meaning of this rubbish? U will see them insulting muslims everywhere for no reason only to turn around and start forming the victim. After creating the storm, they will be asking why the rain. Has any muslim ever insulted Jesus Christ? This thing is getting too much. And they know very well that a muslim will never take that from u except if u hide behind the laptop to do that. We shall see the end of this problem they looking for upandan.
Now you've seen the end, your brother took eight lives, i mean eight fvcking lives. No justification for this. Islam is a disease all over the world, once you're infected, that's the very day you stop being human.

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by FroshPapie(m): 6:13am On Aug 23, 2016
Hi, Christians brothers!!! Did your pastor ever talk about Deuteronomy 18*biblical advent
Of Phrophet Mohammed* go do research on dah Verse n U wudnt der insult d Holly Prophet..
Northerners please stop using ur aggression to portray bad bout Islam........CHRISTIANS
AM SORRY ON THERE BEHALF let's join hands n pray for em

.....Thanks

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by ibraheemabubaka: 6:15am On Aug 23, 2016
Please my bpeople let stop religious conflict we are all one Nigeria let's be patriotic we have been leaving together for many decades am an ekiti man we missed together but Christian and muslim and no conflict
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by smellingmenses: 6:21am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

I'm not getting ur point cos this is not English language.
You're a funny guy.... Killing over religion is senseless. Same as the crusaders. A mere cartoonist expression in Denmark and Kano people had to riot and kill.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2016
begwong:

Sorry for your myopic thinking. By the time you hear the true version you will bow.
Take this kano trader example. She wanted to go meet her husband to attend an event, Muslim trader was washing his ass, legs hands etc abi na ablution on the door of her shop, she just asked him to shift she wants to close her shop.... From nowhere he started shouting and accusing the innocent ibo woman for blasphemy..... Since they move along with knives and other dangerous weapons in their body, they killed the woman. Wetin b her offense now?
you lie for a living
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2016
AlPeter:
kabrud: muslims don't insult Christ
not an insult but a fact. The romans murdered jesus. The only name people don't bear is God/ Allah.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Folzye(m): 6:25am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:
These christians are always out looking for problem with the muslims. May be that one thinks he is on nairaland. For God's sake, what is the meaning of this rubbish? U will see them insulting muslims everywhere for no reason only to turn around and start forming the victim. After creating the storm, they will be asking why the rain. Has any muslim ever insulted Jesus Christ? This thing is getting too much. And they know very well that a muslim will never take that from u except if u hide behind the laptop to do that. We shall see the end of this problem they looking for upandan.

Hey!! Hol up! Hol up! .... I read your comment and it's so shallow, bias, lacks truth, i am sorry to say this it even sounds stupid and that's the truth.

Just several weeks ago you read here on nairaland where a deaconess in abuja was interrupted and chased away by some islamic assholes while she was doing the duty of her haevenly father, you didn't see that as an insult
Church activity was also interrupted by some islamists you did not see that as insult
I don't even need to say anything further to you, when it's time for everyone to answer to their deeds you shall reap what you have sown.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 6:25am On Aug 23, 2016
ibraheemabubaka:
Please my bpeople let stop religious conflict we are all one Nigeria let's be patriotic we have been leaving together for many decades am an ekiti man we missed together but Christian and muslim and no conflict
christians like courting wahala. In ui back then one christian girl entered jumat and started shouting jesus is lord, imagine the tolerance of christianity.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by fola044: 6:26am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

U can only say that on nairaland and the people actually causing problem in this country will soon be revealed. But for ur insult, I'm not surprised cos that is what ur religion is known for.
Hmmmmmm......religion of piss that teaches torning of others to pieces.....lol

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2016
FroshPapie:
Hi, Christians brothers!!! Did your pastor ever talk about Deuteronomy 18*biblical advent
Of Phrophet Mohammed* go do research on dah Verse n U wudnt der insult d Holly Prophet..
Northerners please stop using ur aggression to portray bad bout Islam........CHRISTIANS
AM SORRY ON THERE BEHALF let's join hands n pray for em

.....Thanks

Another evidence of Mohammed in the Torah/Old testament. Sorry, it's not there...the Torah contains over 100 sayings of prophets. Mohammed has not been found...yet.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by prela(f): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2016
Skmoda360:
''prela''
Elese osi ni Buhari yii sha......so many evil things happening back to back
Requote chaper number 5 vs 25

What's this one saying "chapter number 5 vs 25" you ok?
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by joe4real12: 6:29am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:
You don't need to generalize by saying "these Christians" because a true Christian respects all other religions. It is actually unfair to insult another person's religion or his prophet.
But think of this scenario: someone says you and your father are violent. How do you prove him wrong? By fighting and killing him, including everybody who tried to save him from you? Would that not prove him right? What if you simply explain to him that you and your father were being misrepresented? Would that not be a better way to show he's ignorant and misinformed?
The fact is, fighting and killing is never justified and doesn't bring about love. It must be condemned is serious terms. Love for one another regardless of religious or ethnic affiliation is a key to peaceful coexistence.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by yahmohy27: 6:32am On Aug 23, 2016
laurel03:
Nobody can fight for God....
Please muslims don't referred to the prophet MUHAMMAD as their God. In islam we respect Jesus also as a prophet of God but not as God
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by obadiah11(m): 6:33am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:
still yet u think like a baby,for saying so.because if a thing like this should have happened and it is true,i dont expect such rubbish from you,,like trying to raise the flame.better keep quit if you cant talk of peace rather you open your month talking like'' is there a good,better war?" or "have you had of bad peace" so brother stop saying such words and just let peace be

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by greatmen: 6:36am On Aug 23, 2016
Meiji:

Actually from the Christian perspective, Muslims insult Christ by saying he is a mere "prophet" of God and denying his divinity.

That we don't scream and threaten violence as a result doesn't make it any less an insult.
Islam is a major problem in this world a religion that has held billions captive, well Abraham made a wrong move, the Bond woman issue smh

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 6:36am On Aug 23, 2016
1babeonly:

U r an idiot of the highest order, how many times have muslim insult JESUS? did Christians fight. If their prophet is really a Prophet can't he fight for himself from the crave. Human fighting for his gods that is crazy. They have become Buddhist or hindu who carry their gods and start to run when earthquake or flood starts. Let the true GOD fight for Himself.
U must be out of ur senses. That muslims insult Jesus Christ is just a figment of ur own imagination. The truth is that any muslim that insults him seizes to be a muslim not because we are afraid of u christians but just because his prophethood is fully captured in the Holy Book of the muslims. Had it been he is not recognized by muslims, u monkeys would have been seeing the mother of insults, so our hands are tied. I notice one thing about u idiots, lies and propaganda are ur ways so I am not surprised.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 6:38am On Aug 23, 2016
Will I be insulting Mohammed by saying he died a painful death by poison.

Then after being buried in a shallow grave his remains were abused by a wild swine.

Will that be an insult or a bad Hadith translation?

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by yahmohy27: 6:40am On Aug 23, 2016
Folzye:

Hey!! Hol up! Hol up! .... I read your comment and it's so shallow, bias, lacks truth, i am sorry to say this it even sounds stupid and that's the truth.

Just several weeks ago you read here on nairaland where a deaconess in abuja was interrupted and chased away by some islamic assholes while she was doing the duty of her haevenly father, you didn't see that as an insult
Church activity was also interrupted by some islamists you did not see that as insult
I don't even need to say anything further to you, when it's time for everyone to answer to their deeds you shall reap what you have sown.
See this one,in fact they like insulting someone ,,,,chaiii
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by FroshPapie(m): 6:40am On Aug 23, 2016
dueal:

Another evidence of Mohammed in the Torah/Old testament. Sorry, it's not there...the Torah contains over 100 sayings of prophets. Mohammed has not been found...yet.
LOL.......it is der bro, check out d mentioned verse n tell me the Prophet
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by greatmen: 6:41am On Aug 23, 2016
She'd more light o we need to know
amjoseph19:
Every time I write and article that sheds Islam in a negative
light, my life gets threatened by muslims, I get hate
messages from liberals, and I’m labeled a ‘racist’ by idiots
who do not realize that Islam is not a race.
If Muslims are so proud of their quran, why would they
threaten my life for simply sharing verses straight from their
“holy book”?
Islam is also not a religion,
It is a theocracy and terrorist cult that hides behind the
mask of religion in order to acheive its mission of world
domination.
Furthermore, people, including news anchors who call islaic
terrorists “extremists and radicals”, are wrong… They are
DEVOUT muslims simply following the dictates of their
koran.
I have read the koran and studied it thoroughly. I have read
the muslim brotherhood’s documented plan for the
destruction of the world from within.
I will not submit or convert and I will not allow the death
threats, the name calling, and the pack threat mentality stop
me from telling the truth about Islam.

Islam is a terrorist group.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by desmond2pk: 6:43am On Aug 23, 2016
MrKong:
Its unfortunate how some people will come here and preach about "Live and Let's Live" and yet do the opposite...how hard is it for you to respect some other people's believes?...it's not a question of "why can't you leave your God to fight" -ish thing, it's about avoiding what you know for sure will lead to religious fracas. You know doing a particular thing insults the believe system of someone and yet you keep doing it and when they show discontent, you say they are intolerant. What rubbish!!? sad
First, Muslims consider a lot of irrelevant things as insults against Muhammad. We have seen a lot of Christians killed because of ordinary issues

You don't go about looking for trouble and when it finds you, you start yelling
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 6:46am On Aug 23, 2016
shuggah:

u Muslims have one problem, nt distinguishing between God ND man, Mohammed is nt a man like u guys say so let him fight for himself... let Allah intervene.. stop killing people All in d name of Fvcked up religion, people like u are founders of Isis Taliban al-Qaeda isil etc, pls let God fight his war, hw many xtians went to fight when that woman was murdered in Kubwa even when we knw d prophet Abi imam tht ordered her killing.. fulvck Mohammed
As I have told u earlier, faceless forums like this are the only places u can say all these things and I can bet that even on ur street, u dare not say one tenth of all these. Because judging by the reactions of u children of baby factories online, it is expected that at least 100 of u should have been ringing these ur songs to the nearest muslim communities even in ur villages where u are predominant. So it is nothing to me as long as u are just hiding to say them which is the true definition of a coward.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by linusbnn(m): 6:49am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

Una too like trouble,na una go fight for una god?. My God is ALMIGHTY and he said vengeance is for him alone,there lies his strength.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by FroshPapie(m): 6:49am On Aug 23, 2016
fola044:

Hmmmmmm......religion of piss that teaches torning of others to pieces.....lol
Come to think of it, you deserve to be flogged ....DOLT
I stay with Christians here and we are best of friends for ever, I see u r down mofo
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 6:49am On Aug 23, 2016
FroshPapie:

LOL.......it is der bro, check out d mentioned verse n tell me the Prophet

After Moses came Aaron, after Aaron came Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah ...no Mohammad.

Unless you learn from a non scholarly or non truths seeking teacher you will be deceived into thinking Mohammed appears in the Bible like claims of Songs of Solomon or the book of John.

Read again.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by linusbnn(m): 6:51am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

As I have told u earlier, faceless forums like this are the only places u can say all these things and I can bet that even on ur street, u dare not say one tenth of all these. Because judging by the reactions of u children of baby factories online, it is expected that at least 100 of u should have been ringing these ur songs to the nearest muslim communities even in ur villages where u are predominant. So it is nothing to me as long as u are just hiding to say them which is the true definition of a coward.

Let your god fight his war

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:53am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

The main problem of most Christians in Nigeria is the fact that a huge number of them are yet to realise that you are not serving the same God.

If they knew that Allah gave U the right to behead any individual that say or attempts to say any messy thing about Islam, Believe me. They won't say messy things about Islam.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by jelal007(m): 6:53am On Aug 23, 2016
Meiji:

Actually from the Christian perspective, Muslims insult Christ by saying he is a mere "prophet" of God and denying his divinity.

That we don't scream and threaten violence as a result doesn't make it any less an insult.
Actually,muslims don't abuse christ becos we believe in him 'as a messiah,an anointed prophet of God' who was sent 2d lost sheep of the tribe of israel and nothing more. U lot exaggerate what christ is,u call him things he neva called himself. U fail 2 realise how d romans have altered the contents of the bible 'Mathew,mark,luke and john' what were their 1st names? Who's their father,mother and even companions? Where in the world have u seen a genuine document wia the writers use only one name? Ans: No where. Even the church authority have confirmed,its possible that these were 'pen' names. And the concept of divinity,trinity started with them. They never met jesus christ and by the way,they were not disciples of jesus. We muslims don't exaggerate,but we believe in the gospel of jesus and those who came b4 him. And jesus neva called himself God.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2016
prela:
Elese osi ni Buhari yii sha......so many evil things happening back to back

grin grin grin

superstitious Yoruba woman

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) / Breakdown Of The Student Loan Bill / 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.