Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? (1029 Views)

After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain / Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
it rained heavily for 1hr 30 minutes, I couldn't wait than to run home with my phone and headphone I bought 3500 naira today, my house wasn't far away, before I got home, the headphone was on, Buh wasn't playing, then the thought of it spoiling came to my mind, I became angry with myself for lack of patient, so I want to ask? will it get better?
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by fairlyusedpant: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yes, the headphone will walk again, it will surely get better, just take the headphone to a general hospital, like burukutu general hospital in lekki phase 8 opposite nitel filling station, tell them that when rain was falling, the rain beat the head phone with koboko, the doctor would have to scan the headphone for any internal damages, then the doctor will carry out tests for the headphone, he would test for headache, malaria, typhiod, std, hiv, aids, gonorrehea and syphilis, then after testing, the doctor would administer the normal medications like he would give you panadol extra and malaria medicine to make sure that the sickness in the headphone disappears, after that, take the headphone home, allow it to rest for 3 days on top of your bed, cover it with blanket, then after three days it will start working... You can thank me later...

1 Like

Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
Yes
I just bought it 3500 naira I can't bear losing 3500 in this harsh economy
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
You should have kept it where it won't get hit by the rain like your pocket.
It's not redeemable.
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by naija1stpikin: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
romance section is dead
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
Yes, the headphone will walk again, it will surely get better, just take the headphone to a general hospital, like burukutu general hospital in lekki phase 8 opposite nitel filling station, tell them that when rain was falling, the rain beat the head phone with koboko, the doctor would have to scan the headphone for any internal damages, then the doctor will carry out tests for the headphone, he would test for headache, malaria, typhiod, std, hiv, aids, gonorrehea and syphilis, then after testing, the doctor would administer the normal medications like he would give you panadol extra and malaria medicine to make sure that the sickness in the headphone disappears, after that, take the headphone home, allow it to rest for 3 days on top of your bed, cover it with blanket, then after three days it will start working... You can thank me later...
mtchew
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
But this is romance section nah
Are these mods doing their job sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by wtfCode: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
angry go to another section dude
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:
But this is romance section nah Are these mods doing their job sef undecided
kk
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:
kk
mizzbouqui:
kk
Make it come alive.
naija1stpikin:
romance section is dead
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by naija1stpikin: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
Make it come alive.
how do I make I come alive when members like fabulocity keep being unromantic? undecided
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by Twaci(f): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
3500 and it's not water resistant? undecided

Bury it in a bowl of dry rice and pray that dries it. (Works for phones)
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
How am I unromantic?
naija1stpikin:
how do I make I come alive when members like fabulocity keep being unromantic? undecided
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by naija1stpikin: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
How am I unromantic?

you don't know what unromantic means?
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
I didn't ask you for the meaning. I only asked you what I do that made you call me unromantic.
naija1stpikin:

you don't know what unromantic means?
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
Twaci:

thank so much, u are so sweet
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by Twaci(f): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
thank so much, u are so sweet
You are welcome smiley
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by Mediapace: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Not hot rice?

Expantiate
Twaci:

Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by naija1stpikin: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
I didn't ask you for the meaning. I only asked you what I do that made you call me unromantic.
cuz you are repellent
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
What or who exactly do I repel?
naija1stpikin:
cuz you are repellent
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by naija1stpikin: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
What or who exactly do I repel?
every oposit sexx. U are so self protective and defensive
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by etibaba(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Your headphone is officially now "beats by rain"
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yes. Yes I am.
It's for a reason though.
naija1stpikin:
every oposit sexx. U are so self protective and defensive
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by naija1stpikin: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
Yes. Yes I am.
It's for a reason though.

you see I'm not wrong. You ate unromantic. That why romance section can never be lively again
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by HMZi: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Where the #mods @? Lazy ass mods,u allow a topic like this here? Haba..y'll nid to be spanked hard(not in a sexual way)..
.i mean,a few of us here try to kip this sec alive (s/o to the ashewo/ sexapades pips) then a fvck boy like these one post shit here? DO YOUR JOB mods,or seun pays u 4 nufin?
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by HMZi: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
9ce 1..u just put the fool in place.
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by Dygeasy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Twaci:

Water resistant kwa? Because it's 3,500 Naira?

Maybe a plot of land should come with it as well cheesy
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
HMZi:
9ce 1..u just put the fool in place.
well dang.

1 Like

Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by mecussey(m): 7:17am On Aug 23, 2016
Zceesneh:
it rained heavily for 1hr 30 minutes, I couldn't wait than to run home with my phone and headphone I bought 3500 naira today, my house wasn't far away, before I got home, the headphone was on, Buh wasn't playing, then the thought of it spoiling came to my mind, I became angry with myself for lack of patient, so I want to ask? will it get better?

If its ordinary headphone, then it was dead on arival because, water can neighther shut down the coil nor the magnet inside. If its a blutooth or self control head phone, then allow it to dry
Re: Can I Repair Headphone Beaten By Rain? by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2016
mecussey:

If its ordinary headphone, then it was dead on arival because, water can neighther shut down the coil nor the magnet inside. If its a blutooth or self control head phone, then allow it to dry
self control headphone

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need These Things / 15 Tweets That Show What Will Happen If Nigerians Were At Hogwarts / What I Hate Most In A Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.