Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) (74793 Views)

"I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by contactmorak: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
Residents of Fedha estate in Nairobi were treated to a tantalising drama after a man was found in a married woman's house by the giant husband of the woman.

The woman jumped skillfully from first floor of the building after she was busted by the husband spending time with the well-known man in the area.

Juju Jessy (pictured) did not care about breaking her legs when her enraged husband, Steven Odero arrived with three other men after receiving intelligence that the wife was entertaining another man.

The victim, Ben Omondi (Also pictured) who is also known as Sirkal was beaten senseless by the four men with protruding chests before Tassia Police came to his rescue.

Omondi denied having an affair with Juju, claiming that she was an old friend who requested him to fix her TV.

Surprisingly, Omondi's pregnant wife came to his aid and even helped him dress up.

"This is definitely a setup. He is a faithful man, and I am sure he didn’t come here to sleep with a married woman. Something is not adding up,” she told The Nairobian.

He recorded a statement at the Tassia police station even as residents say there have been an increase of love-triangle cases in the area.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/man-busted-with-married-woman-beaten.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by contactmorak: 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by Remsilla(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hehehe.. Kenya again. grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
This is nairaland not shillingland. Kenyan news is/are getting boring

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by sinaj(f): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
The man's wife is a good woman.

Defending nd covering up for her hubby

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
Smh... Why she jumped anyway if she's not guilty? angry

9 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by Dannyfaraday(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Once I saw the topic, I knew it's from Kenya.
Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by kullozone(m): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Wearis the picture?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by youngberry001(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Look em head like toitoise undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by Ajinoride(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
;Dno sauce?
Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by Jenny1010(f): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
Giant husband with a small deek , who couldn't satisfy his wife . but gets angry with another man wants to help out

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by babs01(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kenya again! why we dey give dem popularity sef? e be like say lala gf na kenyan.

Check my sig

9 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by henrydadon(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kenya again
Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by Peacetemi: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
The rate at which weird Kenyan news litter the Front Page of this Forum,
I have come to the conclusion that our beloved mod Lalasticlala is kenyan. grin

Lala show us your birth certificate

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by DesChyko: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Stomach may potrude, but chests shouldn't be described as potruding.

Shitty news though.

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by Pangea: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Jenny1010:
Giant husband with a small deek , who couldn't satisfy his wife . but gets angry with another man wants to help out

Women!
I fear una

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by Pavore9: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
That Fedha Estate of Nairobi is Nigerians' homezone...pidgin, igbo, yoruba is commonly heard there!
Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by Chuukwudi(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by smart024(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
What doesn't add up here is "how come he was repairing the TV with his cloths off"...

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by d33types: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2016

Ashawo's everywhere??

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by legendte(m): 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Jenny1010:
abeg you be olosho?

9 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by Pavore9: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
sinaj:

Will the husband defend and cover her up if she was the one involved?

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by loadedvibes: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kenya and Bad news self
Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
"Entertaining" as used here is ambiguous though .
Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by ade3164(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
nairaland tire me!!! which one is husband of the men..... are they into gay

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by ceejay80s(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Will never comment until it happens in naija, I don't trust nairobi news anymore
Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by akanji1: 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Abeg abeg abeg! Don't even go there don't you know today is Sunday. Kenya news, sexual news giant man news
Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by SMARTKOSSY: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lolzzzz
Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by pedrilo: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Jenny1010:
this comment of urs is repugnant! It shows ur level of rationality.

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by Chrisrare: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
women of nowadays can no longer be trusted...

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) by donhils: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
It's obvious some of the mods here are from Kenya.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.