Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

What Drives Girls To Cheat? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Drives Girls To Cheat? (2810 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Rusty09(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2009
This thread is disgusting and somehow excuses men for cheating. Chauvinistic men who still think we are in the 1800s

Babe, easy now, lol, i already said i was no saint

dere re many reasons y gals cheat on deir men 1:d guy might nt appreciate her worth. 2:if d guy is a cheat. 3:if he is an aka gum prefer to spend else were rather dan on his gal 4:kips late nites 4: denys her of a very satisfyin sex nd finally 5:wen d guy takes u 4 grantd @ poster
if u gal is cheatin on u knw wat u did wrong we gals are very sensitive nd revenge is always on our mind.

So basically ure just waiting for us to slip up eh? Sooo vengeful, lol, grin
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2009
Rusty09:

Babe, easy now, lol, i already said i was no saint

So basically ure just waiting for us to slip up eh? Sooo vengeful, lol, grin
Thats good to know. Its inevitable for most men (married or single) to cheat anyway.
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2009
henryhemon:

@uju joan,
So by having a fling you think you are carrying out a revenge?wrong dear,its your toto,if u like expand am,if u like give evrybody make dem chop,na you go feel am pass,so its a wrong thing to do.
They cheat cuz of mostly money and greed for money.

Who said anything about revenge?

So I can't even fancy another guy and want to have sex with him just for the fun of it undecided
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by scottN(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

Who said anything about revenge?

So I can't even fancy another guy and want to have sex with him just for the fun of it undecided

Who says u can't? At least that's what d Beijing conference has done 2 d contemporary ladies
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2009
scottN:

Who says u can't? At least that's what d Beijing conference has done 2 d contemporary ladies

What has that got to do with women empowerment

Just because you guys cant seem to control yourselves doesen't mean women don't have the same urges you do!
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Rusty09(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2009
Just because you guys cant seem to control yourselves doesen't mean women don't have the same urges you do!

Babe, its just the double standard of life so we all just need to learn to deal with it. Afterall, we all already accept the fact that 9 out of 10 times, ladies r given far more preferential and special treatment than guys, ANYWHERE,
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2009
Rusty09:

Babe, its just the double standard of life so we all just need to learn to deal with it. Afterall, we all already accept the fact that 9 out of 10 times, ladies r given far more preferential and special treatment than guys, ANYWHERE,

OF course we are already dealing with it hon! But you guys also have to deal with the fact that while you are out there playing her, she's not exactly the 'miss lil angel' you think you've left at home tongue
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

OF course we are already dealing with it hon! But you guys also have to deal with the fact that while you are out there playing her, she's not exactly the 'miss lil angel' you think you've left at home tongue

Let the church say AMEN tongue

These Negroids go around playing with anything that moves but expect their wife to be at home cooking the meals and tending to the kids undecided
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by galatico(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2009
It's in their nature!!!
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Rusty09(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2009
These Negroids go around playing with anything that moves but expect their wife to be at home cooking the meals and tending to the kids

ROTFLMAO @Negroids. when last did i hear that word. anyway I dont expect her to do the cooking ALL THE TIME, i will employ a steward for her, but no nanny for my kids, lol, tongue wink cheesy grin
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by candylips(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2009
lol
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Jennyfa(f): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2009
scottN:

All true but u've 4gotten abt girls who are just greedy,long-throats, sex maniacs and never satisfied for anything!
dose ones are spiritually possesd dey are nt classied as our normal evrydai gals
@rusty09 am nt lik dat nt vengeful at all am d cool luvin gal u taks evry disappiontment as a blessin in disguise i no ma man cant cheat on me cuz dere many tins i posses dat any guy who has me wldnt want to let me go.
wink kiss
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Rusty09(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2009
@rusty09 am nt lik dat nt vengeful at all am d cool luvin gal u taks evry disappiontment as a blessin in disguise i no ma man cant cheat on me cuz dere many tins i posses dat any guy who has me wldnt want to let me go.

Ok o, i believe u if u say so, but babe, ive learnt not to believe too much or underestimate anyone. Most girls have all that a normal guy should need but we r all just greedy insatiable creatures (Girls included). Thats y he would come and beg on hands n knees if he were to be caught, if he didnt know u were special or give a damn about u, he wouldnt come begging,
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by scottN(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

What has that got to do with women empowerment

Na wa o! I thought i just gave u the green light to do whatever you like

Jennyfa:

dose ones are spiritually possesd dey are nt classied as our normal evrydai gals
wink kiss
Then we can also say that the kinda of men u referenced r also spiritually possessed and r not classified as normal men either
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Damoche10: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2009
Insecurity
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Damoche10: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2009
Insecurity is what drives them!
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Rusty09(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2009
Insecurity is what drives them!

How does that work?
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by candylips(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2009
good question
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by heilige(m): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
, give a gal a very good hot sex, and she will not(99%) cheat on you grin
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by KennyG6(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2009
insecurity!
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Easypizzy(f): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2009
nko deficiency,
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Druss(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2009
Dont really wanna think about it. Really people that cheat have no respect for the other.
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by mrsb(f): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2009
I agree - insecurity.
Not sure if your guy is really into you,
not sure if he is playing around,
some other guy toasting you makes you feel better
and the rest is history.
embarassed
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Rusty09(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
I agree - insecurity.
Not sure if your guy is really into you,
not sure if he is playing around,
some other guy toasting you makes you feel better
and the rest is history.

Thats soo sad if insecurity is truly the case, cuz u would be a very easy target for me to do what i want in that case. . . If my toasting u makes u feel better, then lets get it on. . . wink I dont mind being ur sideline bf who can make u feel better by telling u sweet nothings n gettin' some in return. . . grin
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by mrsb(f): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2009
LOL Rusty09!! embarassed

Currently I am sure my guy is into me and pretty sure he is not messing around (!) so I'm good thanks. grin

Seriously though - just as wives/GF's are always told to behave a certain way to keep their men interested (jerry hall - LovePeddler/domestic goddess/LovePeddler or something like that!), guys should also remember that women need to feel beautiful and sexy and pampered. Futile as it may seem to you - being the apple of your eye is the biggest validation for some of us poor pathetic girls so make us feel like the best you ever had and the best you WILL ever HAVE and the future will be rosy. Xx
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by goodness85: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2009
it is simply the man does not know how to trat the lady. For dating tips visit  www.perfectsdate..com
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Rusty09(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
LOL Rusty09!!  

Currently I am sure my guy is into me and pretty sure he is not messing around (!) so I'm good thanks.  

LOL. . . Aww thats too bad, i woulda really made u feel so special, n u certainly woulda been like the only mothaf@#kin' apple of my eyes. . .  Just know that if ur bf ever makes u feel unspecial, im here for u ok. . . wink

But sadly i guess i get ur point, but im serious on the other part tho. . . grin
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2009
lots of available dashing youngmen,

a cheating boyfriend

a non-existing sex life
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by jaybee3(m): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2009
Mostly us men apart from the very few nymphos
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by IYANGBALI: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2009
Most girls cheat due to lack of love, care and BIG BANANA grin
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by chidipupay(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2009
guez it due to lust.
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by candylips(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

Most girls cheat due to lack of love, care and BIG BANANA grin

correct one my guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Ready To Get Married In 2015 / Hit Or Miss .....for Girls / Why Do Guys prefer Fair Ladies To Black Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.