Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

What Drives Girls To Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Drives Girls To Cheat? (2809 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Rusty09(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
Hey Nairalanders, like i would always say, im no saint, and i dont think its a mistery to anyone why men cheat, but i dont get it for women. I mean aside from may be the obvious material reasons, or the "fine-boy" excuse, what really do girls get out of cheating? I would really love to understand it,
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by follypimpi(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2009
Lust,Pussy usually goes to the highest bidder,so once sum1 bids more than u then mayb ur GF might just dump ur ass and Bleep him(The longer ur money,the longer ur girl stay) grin grin grin.
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by candylips(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2009
money
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by ayo84(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2009
definately the guy is not performing or something cud be a reason, and he is boring as hell
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by mystics(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2009
You guys will dont know and will never know. People cheat because they are cheat. GUYS CHEAT, GIRLS CHEAT.
Some people may cheat because they had tea and it was sweet. Some may cheat because their partners are cheating
but people cheat becuase they are cheat.
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by TheSeeker(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2009
Half the reasons men cheat except for money.
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Dark1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2009
. . . perhaps the ladies would be able to throw more light on this! undecided
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by chic2pimp(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ POSTER

What Drives Girls To Cheat? Anything and Everything. It's that simple.
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by biola44: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2009
concluto grin
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by needy1000: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2009
people cheat when things are not perfect in their relationship,perfection might not be found in any relationship,sooo cheating might always be with us except for very few that has no link with biblical eve if their is any
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Feelitx(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2009
Maybe because the grass is greener on the other side.
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Radiant(f): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
A different guy with a different style. And I think stolen meat is usually 'sweeter' grin
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by ntachris(m): 5:48am On Sep 30, 2009
some girls are use to it the can't stay with one man. sometimes is just a spiritual problem , the Way there were brought up by there parent specially the mother, and some can't stay without it .some is money problem poor home and the get used of it. not only GIRL , even BOY . sad
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by tunyus(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2009
LACK OF MONEY & SEX
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Johndara: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2009
i will called it OJU KOKORO, no one can be satisfy anywhere. if only they can be satisfy with what they have or they should not be in a relationship that does not what it. join in on isomate on face book.
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Rusty09(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2009
Nawa O!!

@RADIANT, there will always be a different guy with a different stlye, so if thats the case, girls will ALWAYS cheat,

If its lack of sex or the sex is not good enough, then NAWA O!! Girls are just too damn freaky, God Dey!!
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2009
Once the guy am dating cheats on me, that's all the go ahead I need!
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by whitelexi(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

Once the guy am dating cheats on me, that's all the go ahead I need!

To do what? to cheat? So u want to correct a wrong with another wrong? it doesn't work that way oh, better find a better route to resolving the issue oh.

So if i cheat now u will start cheating too tongue grin cheesy
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2009
whitelexi:

To do what? to cheat? So u want to correct a wrong with another wrong? it doesn't work that way oh, better find a better route to resolving the issue oh.

So if i cheat now u will start cheating too tongue grin cheesy

Are you cheating on me? cry cry cheesy

Anyway, pple find demselves in positions where they could cheat if they are not careful. If I know my man dosent care who he sticks it into, what's to stop me from having that fling once in a while undecided
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by posakosa(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2009
1. What do you consider cheating ?

2. If u're not marrying her, abeg make she waka waka jo! Its her choice. Men are always free to move on anyways.
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by candylips(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2009
ojokokoro smiley
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by posakosa(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2009
candylips:

ojokokoro smiley

lol, its O J U KOKORO smiley
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2009
posakosa:

1. What do you consider cheating ?

2. If u're not marrying her, abeg make she waka waka jo! Its her choice. Men are always free to move on anyways.

Abeg go jor, people like you no deserve to get GF tongue
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by posakosa(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2009
Uju, wetin i do u na? undecided undecided

good morning ooh.!
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by whitelexi(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

Are you cheating on me? cry cry cheesy

Anyway, pple find demselves in positions where they could cheat if they are not careful. If I know my man dosent care who he sticks it into, what's to stop me from having that fling once in a while undecided

U know i cant cheat on u naa grin kiss
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2009
posakosa:

Uju, wetin i do u na? undecided undecided

good morning ooh.!

You think the sun rises and sets on you just becos you r a man angry angry

Good morning too jor angry angry cheesy cheesy
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Jennyfa(f): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2009
dere re many reasons y gals cheat on deir men 1:d guy might nt appreciate her worth. 2:if d guy is a cheat. 3:if he is an aka gum prefer to spend else were rather dan on his gal 4:kips late nites 4: denys her of a very satisfyin sex nd finally 5:wen d guy takes u 4 grantd @ poster
if u gal is cheatin on u knw wat u did wrong we gals are very sensitive nd revenge is always on our mind. kiss tongue grin
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by scottN(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2009
Jennyfa:

dere re many reasons y gals cheat on deir men 1:d guy might nt appreciate her worth. 2:if d guy is a cheat. 3:if he is an aka gum prefer to spend else were rather dan on his gal 4:kips late nites 4: denys her of a very satisfyin sex nd finally 5:wen d guy takes u 4 grantd @ poster
if u gal is cheatin on u knw wat u did wrong we gals are very sensitive nd revenge is always on our mind. kiss tongue grin
All true but u've 4gotten abt girls who are just greedy,long-throats, sex maniacs and never satisfied for anything!
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by McDoe(m): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2009
Radiant:

A different guy with a different style. And I think stolen meat is usually 'sweeter'  grin

With all the attendant consequences?
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by McDoe(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2009
Methink, it is greed and of course insantiable lust. [/color][color=#990000]
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by henryhemon(m): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2009
@uju joan,
So by having a fling you think you are carrying out a revenge?wrong dear,its your toto,if u like expand am,if u like give evrybody make dem chop,na you go feel am pass,so its a wrong thing to do.
They cheat cuz of mostly money and greed for money.
Re: What Drives Girls To Cheat? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2009
This thread is disgusting and somehow excuses men for cheating. Chauvinistic men who still think we are in the 1800s angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

close this acct Seun / Her Sister Is More Beautiful! / Help!!!! Am Trying To Woo Dis Girl But Her Bf Is Evriwhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.