Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci (3395 Views)

I Have A Few Things To Say About Ibkayee, Twaci And Sinaj / A Letter To Miss Twaci: Pouring My Heart Out. / My Ordeal Wth -sinaj The Port Harcourt Fine Gal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 23, 2016
Why

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2016
A grown up man wakes up this Tuesday Morning...

And...this is the only thing he could come up with....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by jamalnation(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2016

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by PehaKaso: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2016
hmmm.......and both ladies are Ibo grin
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2016
Count me out.

As far as I am concerned those girls are the ugliest on Nairaland.

12 Likes

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by chigoizie7(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2016
Count me out.
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by hymanflex(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2016
you see the last time I checked, I am a guy and a regular user of nairaland for that matter. I have never for once thought of what you just said now, so where you got your "ALL" from is what I still can't figure out.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Franchise21(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2016
OP, re u having menstruation of the brain? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by sseunth(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2016
pls who is sinaj and twaci

2 Likes

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by IamLEGEND1: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2016
what's a twaci?_

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by senibo1: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2016
Drew0:
Count me out.

As far as I am concerned those girls are the ugliest on Nairaland.
hahahahah

seconded cheesy grin
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by IamNawty(f): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2016
Hateu2 Goodmrng
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by senibo1: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2016
some guys are ready to bed anything (f)

2 Likes

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2016
IamNawty:
Hatteu2 Goodmrng
Bestie mi, good morning. Se o sun daadaa
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by IamNawty(f): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2016
HateU2:
Bestie mi, good morning. Se o sun daadaa
oshey mowa alryt . U nko
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2016
ModsAreMad:
A grown up man wakes up this Tuesday Morning...

And...this is the only thing he could come up with....
and what did u come up with

2 Likes

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by naija1stpikin: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2016
and op is supposed to be an Engineering graduate from the prestigious UniBen is this the type of graduate Uniben now produce? What has happened? Do people only go to read books and write test/exams for certificate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 23, 2016
PehaKaso:
hmmm.......and both ladies are Ibo grin
both Ibo,these flat head people

2 Likes

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2016
naija1stpikin:
and op is supposed to be an Engineering graduate from the prestigious UniBen is this the type of graduate Uniben now produce? What has happened? Do people only go to read books and write test/exams for certificate?
what university produced u

2 Likes

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
some guys are ready to bed anything (f)
like u

1 Like

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2016
sseunth:
pls who is sinaj and twaci

1 Like

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by naija1stpikin: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2016
coolkris:
what university produced u

a smaller university that will never produce a nonentity like you

3 Likes

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2016
Franchise21:
OP, re u having menstruation of the brain? grin
you are abnormal

2 Likes

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by senibo1: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2016
coolkris:
like u
hahahahah cheesy

i wouldn't want to reply your comment, you know why? I pity for both girls you listed

I pity for them, seriously
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2016
naija1stpikin:

a smaller university that will never produce a nonentity like you
I am an achiever unlike u Who can't boast of anything

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by MUVA(m): 9:13am On Aug 23, 2016
grin
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2016
hymanflex:
you see the last time I checked, I am a guy and a regular user of nairaland for that matter. I have never for once thought of what you just said now, so where you got your "ALL" from is what I still can't figure out.
check them out

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by naija1stpikin: 9:15am On Aug 23, 2016
coolkris:
I am an achiever unlike u Who can't boast of anything

true. You are an achiever. You achieved highest level of stupiiidity any living soul can attain. You are now measure and unit for stupiiidity. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 23, 2016
IamNawty:
oshey mowa alryt . U nko

I'm fine o. Just cold. Chai
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2016
naija1stpikin:

true. You are an achiever. You achieved highest level of stupiiidity any living soul can attain. You are now measure and unit for stupiiidity. grin grin
what are ur achievements

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Guy Is Seen With A Fine Girl (photos) / G Spot is a Myth / Model Shows How Indian Disney Princesses Would Look Like(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.