Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci (3427 Views)

I Have A Few Things To Say About Ibkayee, Twaci And Sinaj / A Letter To Miss Twaci: Pouring My Heart Out. / My Ordeal Wth -sinaj The Port Harcourt Fine Gal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by naija1stpikin: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2016
coolkris:
what are ur achievements

www.google.com it's got answers to every question
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2016
naija1stpikin:

www.google.com it's got answers to every question
read 7:5

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by IamNawty(f): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2016
HateU2:
I'm fine o. Just cold. Chai
kold keh? U knw wat to do nah wink
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Franchise21(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2016
coolkris:
you are abnormal
Lol... Calms down grin

But why say "all" which means u re part of the "all"
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2016
Franchise21:
Lol... Calms down grin

But why say "all" which means u re part of the "all"
obviously I am among

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Franchise21(m): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2016
coolkris:
obviously I am among
BTW, I dunno both and I'm not among, so are many guys on NL that ain't interested. So can't be "all"
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by firstking01(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2016
Sinaj wey pride full in body.
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by firstking01(m): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2016
IamNawty:
Hateu2 Goodmrng
When will you cease from this yourself deception...you are the same person as hateu2undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by KingRex1(m): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2016
Pervs everywhere.. Smh
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by IamNawty(f): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2016
firstking01:
When will you cease from this yourself deception...you are the same person as hateu2undecided

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by PehaKaso: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2016
coolkris:
both Ibo,these flat head people

On the contrary, my post was made in admiration of the ladies involved and their tribe.
Sorry to burst your bubble.
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2016
PehaKaso:

On the contrary, my post was made in admiration of the ladies involved and they tribe.
Sorry to burst your bubble.

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2016
firstking01:
When will you cease from this yourself deception...you are the same person as hhateu2undecided
sharap undecided
Who are you undecided
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by naija1stpikin: 9:57am On Aug 23, 2016
coolkris:
read 7:5

flee from me you son of a destitute
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 23, 2016
naija1stpikin:

flee from me you son of a destitute
ok
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2016
IamNawty:
kold keh? U knw wat to do nah wink
:DD
What nah
Jami si
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by firstking01(m): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2016
HateU2:
sharap undecided
Who are you undecided
Who be this dunder headundecided…them don slap you before you see stars

1 Like

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2016
coolkris:
both Ibo,these flat head people
Unibenstudent, as stupiid, cretinous, dumbtard as Airforce1.
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2016
Rextayne:
Unibenstudent, as stupiid, cretinous, dumbtard as Airforce1.

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2016
firstking01:
Who be this dunder headundecided…them don slap you before you see stars
it's like you have menstral pain or your brain is paining you undecided
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=coolkris post=48728600][/quote]so you have not change from being stupiid, your village people are using your destiny to fan themselves, you better find solution before it get worse.
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2016
Rextayne:
so you have not change from being stupiid, your village people are using your destiny to fan themselves, you better find solution before it get worse.

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by gabi101(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2016
I bet this guy's brain feels as good as new, seeing that he never used it smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by IamNawty(f): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2016
HateU2:
:DD
What nah
Jami si
bestie is firstbank okay ? Oni skon skon die o
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Paseus(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
what's a twaci?_
more like "twerking" i guess
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Paseus(m): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2016
Pls some1 shld do this guy a favor and define "ALL"
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
OK,
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by joey150(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
Franchise21:
OP, re u having menstruation of the brain? grin

Lol...

Btw..team arsenal?? Better go talk to that french phuck!
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by kowalsky: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
naija1stpikin:

true. You are an achiever. You achieved highest level of stupiiidity any living soul can attain. You are now measure and unit for stupiiidity. grin grin

Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by Franchise21(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
joey150:

Lol...

Btw..team arsenal?? Better go talk to that french phuck!
I'd still remain a Gunner regardless of wat dat phucking French man does
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by kuchikau: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Count me out.

Those girls, sinaj and twaci are mensturating bitch with big TOTO.

I dnt date girls that mensturate
Re: Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci by kuchikau: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Count me out.

Those girls, sinaj and twaci are mensturating bitch with big TOTO.

I dnt date girls that mensturate..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning / 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex / For Boys Only... Naughty Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.