Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? (3051 Views)

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I will use $3 for myself then $2 for intelligence and $1 for "can cook" smiley kiss

L-O-L grin grin

Chillax Dear!! Jesus loves you and he is coming back soon
kiss cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2016
discoprophet:

Ma guy.. How far?
which guy? grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L grin grin

Chillax Dear!! Jesus loves you and he is coming back soon
kiss cheesy
coming back where? grin did he travel abroad? grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I will use the money to build myself first grin grin If there's change left, I will use it to encourage him for success grin wink kiss tongue

L-O-L grin grin

Then your moniker says it all about you dear, you're really crazy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
coming back where? grin did he travel abroad? grin

No, he actually went to Brazil for the Olympics dear and he is coming back to Nigeria for just you dear grin grin kiss
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2016
grin eyaaaa... cheesy grin kiss
McBrooklyn:

No, he actually went to Brazil for the Olympics dear and he is coming back to Nigeria for just you dear grin grin kiss
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L grin grin

Then your moniker says it all about you dear, you're really crazy
cheesy cheesy
Thank you! cheesy cheesy cheesy wink kiss
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin eyaaaa... cheesy grin kiss

I would love to be keeping his stand before he comes and I'm sure he won't mind kiss kiss

So what did you say??
kiss kiss
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I would love to be keeping his stand before he comes and I'm sure he won't mind kiss kiss

So what did you say??
kiss kiss
He won't mind at all grin wink wink wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
A loser is viewing this thread grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by EmperorLee(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

So you showed your face at last?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

Attagirl!!! Make ah PM you now or what did you think?? kiss kiss
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nah, nope.
McBrooklyn:

C'mon dear, I know you ain't a man cos I can see boldly the (f) beside you moniker and besides your moniker ain't even masculine but it looks feminine kiss kiss

Forget face less body dear. Na your send of humour me like and I think E go make sense if I get to know you more better
kiss kiss
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Fabulocity:
Nah, nope.

Alright, No qualms kiss kiss

It's actually your call dear
kiss
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by senibo1: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
hahahaha

that wide mouth know be for here oh cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
hahahaha

that wide mouth know be for here oh cheesy

you are just dirty grin cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by senibo1: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
you are just dirty grin cheesy
grin grin you obviously pained cause i said the obvious grin

seen, noted cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

So you showed your face at last?
thanks to party grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
grin grin you obviously pained cause i said the obvious grin

seen, noted cheesy
why will I be pained? grin it's the opposite instead wink grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by EmperorLee(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
thanks to party grin

Why were you trying to hide before?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by senibo1: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
why will I be pained? grin it's the opposite instead wink grin
suprise me, say something smart grin

if laughter is the best medicine, watching you eat food with that wide mouth of yours, will be a cure to the world grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
suprise me, say something smart grin

if laughter is the best medicine, watching you eat food with that wide mouth of yours, will be a cure to the world grin

really?! you are into fetish sturvs huh grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

Why were you trying to hide before?
I don't like being noticed, it takes away the fun sad but I'm still having fun tho cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by senibo1: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
really?! you are into fetish sturvs huh grin
nah!

why did you choose to unmask yourself few days after being busted?

Is there anything you ain't telling us, that we need to know?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
nah!

why did you choose to unmask yourself few days after being busted?

Is there anything you ain't telling us, that we need to know?
check my last few comments, you will see why grin wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by senibo1: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
check my last few comments, you will see why grin wink
don't have time for that grin

You should be saying this to that cretin, who is forming CIA/ dictative for you cheesy

btw, how you doing?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
don't have time for that grin

You should be saying this to that cretin, who is forming CIA/ dictative for you cheesy

btw, how you doing?
im very well, thank you. How are you? How's your day been? smiley
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by senibo1: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
im very well, thank you. How are you? How's your day been? smiley
grin cheesy

sounds like a nice person, hope you know nld doesn't appreciate nice people?

btw, I'm good, day is moving fine...

Hope you cool with that dude after that incident grin

maxi is my name in case you don't know grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
grin cheesy

sounds like a nice person, hope you know nld doesn't appreciate nice people?

btw, I'm good, day is moving fine...

Hope you cool with that dude after that incident grin

maxi is my name in case you don't know grin

why not, I'm cool with everyone cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by EmperorLee(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I don't like being noticed, it takes away the fun sad but I'm still having fun tho cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol I can relate.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by senibo1: 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
why not, I'm cool with everyone cheesy
hahahah cheesy

I don't think you are cool with that one grin

nah! anyway, cool pix... I pray someone here here will do same grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
hahahah cheesy

I don't think you are cool with that one grin

nah! anyway, cool pix... I pray someone here here will do same grin

Thanks kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#I Feel Like Having Sex Always ....pls Help...!!. / This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had S£X / (18+) See What This "Couples" Were Caught Doing In The Crowd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.