Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had S£X - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had S£X (3055 Views)

How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had S£X by Oshikoyafrank(m): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Did you know that just by walking down the street, or across the office, people may be able to figure out that you’ve gotten la!d?
Because having a vag!nal 0’rgasm does more than just put a little pep in your step. It actually causes you to walk differently, with a longer stride and a greater pelvic rotation.
In a European study, trained sεxologists were able to pick out, with an 81 percent accuracy, which women had an 0’rgasm just by watching them walk.

But that’s not the only way someone can tell if a woman has had s’εx.

The Glow: There’s a scientific reason for us getting the flushed in the cheeks look after s’εx — more blood flow — but what about that aura of calm that seems to float around us after the fact? It happens. Recently, my husband and I went on a post-co’ital grocery store trip and ran in to some friends. The wife remarked to me, “You’re glowing,” with a little wink and a nod.

The Cat Who Ate The Canary Grin: This is also known as the Smirking Smile and if you see a woman looking sideways with this look on her face, you’ll know, yep,....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/this-is-how-to-tell-when-woman-just-had.html

Re: This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had S£X by Sexxkillz: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
Of what financial gain will it be to you if you can correctly pinpoint a woman who just had sex? Misplaced priorities.

Just imagine yourself. You are walking along the road, and you just saw a lady, and really, you correctly identified she just had sex, and you say to yourself "she just had sex" and you smile. . .

I mean, doesn't that look and sound so stupid, even to you?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had S£X by topzttst(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Of what financial gain will it be to you if you can correctly pinpoint a woman who just had sex? Misplaced priorities.

Just imagine yourself. You are walking along the road, and you just saw a lady, and really, you correctly identified she just had sex, and you say to yourself "she just had sex" and you smile. . .

I mean, doesn't that look and sound so stupid, even to you?
I guess so
Re: This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had S£X by goodmorning40: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
Okay now I know.
Every lady I walk pass from now is in trouble because I am going to observe her closely to know If she just had sex

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had S£X by Elkay3: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
How can we tell if you're lying? *wait, how did the pun appear? *
Re: This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had S£X by Damilolababy(f): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
goodmorning40:
Okay now I know.
Every lady I walk pass from now is in trouble because I am going to observe her closely to know If she just had sex
Lol...
Re: This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had S£X by MrBONE2(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Damilolababy:
ALl dis fraud in nairaland
Hei Sizano this is not fraud,it is real i saw the new shared in one forum yesterday.am participating to see what will happen on 14 october. grin you can also give it a try.

Gyarbonka
Re: This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had S£X by Damilolababy(f): 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
MrBONE2:
Hei Sizano this is not fraud,it is real i saw the new shared in one forum yesterday.am participating to see what will happen on 14 october. grin you can also give it a try.

Gyarbonka
fraud
Re: This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had S£X by Topza(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Damilolababy:
fraud
how do you know if it is fraud @ dami
Re: This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had S£X by Nbote(m): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2016
So we'll have nothing beta to do with our lives than to observe every gal dat passes jus to know if she had sex or not? D konji dat wi kill d pesin don already form rope for the neck....
Re: This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had S£X by Damilolababy(f): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2016
Nbote:
So we'll have nothing beta to do with our lives than to observe every gal dat passes jus to know if she had sex or not? D konji dat wi kill d pesin don already form rope for the neck....
lol

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me / Free Pv$sy, Free Pregnancy / Am Proud Of Keeping My Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.