Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications (49438 Views)

Why Does Nigeria Immigration Hire Contractors To Handle Visa Applications? / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by henrydadon(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
south Africa is like europe ke?...guy say wetin u know o..just say some parts of south Africa...

yes but most cities in south Africa are very developed that it will take nigeria a very long time to get to that level

5 Likes

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
Please keep applying, and often.

We thank yee for your support grin

1 Like

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by MMempire(m): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
This figures are false. The rate of rejections are relatively high. I am a living witness, i've been there. With more than 800 applicants per day, they hardly grant up to 50 visas. They should not fool people into believing they grant much visas. Save your money for better things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by Thawarplay(m): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lol my people money is Among over 60k
Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by izombie(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
shinarambo1:

Nigeria still has one of the lowest rejection rate. lol
South Africa is just 5%.
most south africans din't like to travel unless its for business, work or vacation. They don't travel to go and hussle. I have this south african friend that got a job in london. Two months after he left for london, he came back to SA. When i asked him why, he said there is no difference between london and johannesburg. He said everything he saw in london, are also in joburg. Nigerians travel for ni reason, no address, nothing.

6 Likes

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by MrHenshaw: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
Stelvin101:
What this simply means is that so many Nigerians are trying to run away from this current hardship. But if we all run away who will fight the battle for us? cry

If everyone leaves,there wouldn't be anymore battle to fight.Nigeria doesn't have any problem but Nigerians do.

3 Likes

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by rusher14: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
austinosita:

Even if you have the required qualification, they'll still deny you and nothing will happen!

Dem dey take us play 10 10 for this country

I'm sorry but I don't agree with this statement.

My first application at the US embassy was successful same for a few other I know.

If your intention is genuine and you make your application as thorough as should be you would be granted.

Let's face it, most of our applicants make it difficult for the honest ones to be considered without circumspection.

4 Likes

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
sanky346:
We waste $10,000,000 trying to migrate to another man's country. At 400/N that is a whooping 400 Billion naira. That is more than the budget of some state.
that's a B visa which means that they aren't migrating rather they are going for vacation or business or health related stuffs, to name a few. It's a temporay visa

1 Like

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by ooshinibos: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
MsFaith:
Na the urge to look for greener pasture cause am, when we can make our Nigeria a green pasture.
good question ---I don't think anybody knows the answer to your question sir , even you cannot answer your own question , it defies logic
Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by CaptEColeJnr: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
henrydadon:

yes but most cities in south Africa are very developed that it will take nigeria a very long time to get to that level
undecided undecided undecided
Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by Francon(f): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
Rich man go dey hala prayer MODUPE

Poor man go dey shout ANWUOLAM OH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by Deepfreezer(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
shinarambo1:

Nigeria still has one of the lowest rejection rate. lol
South Africa is just 5%.
that's cos they don't travel as much as Nigerians do.
Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by izombie(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
south Africa is like europe ke?...guy say wetin u know o..just say some parts of south Africa...
90% of south africa is like western europe. Yes there are informal settlements but they don't really affect anything. I have been to germany, spain, belgium and holland but i live in south africa. The most obvious difference between SA and these countries is that you'll see a lot of black people in SA. Don't forget SA was developed by oyibo.

9 Likes

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by Abbey2sam(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Stelvin101:
What this simply means is that so many Nigerians are trying to run away from this current hardship. But if we all run away who will fight the battle for us? cry

we that can't afford to run away, and I mean that literally

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by berrystunn(m): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
EFCC
Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
Stelvin101:

Actually truth is Nigerians are running away from the hell they have played a part in creating

1 Like

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
rusher14:

I'm sorry but I don't agree with this statement.

My first application at the US embassy was successful same for a few other I know.

If your intention is genuine and you make your application as thorough as should be you would be granted.

Let's face it, most of our applicants make it difficult for the honest ones to be considered without circumspection.

You replied based on your experience and the few around you and I commented based my own experience and so many people!

I still repeat, even if your intentions are genuine, they can deny you!

#I rest my case

1 Like

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by ekenetheorg(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
sanky346:
We waste $10,000,000 trying to migrate to another man's country. At 400/N that is a whooping 400 Billion naira. That is more than the budget of some state.

That's small compared to what Nigerians make from there and return home
Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by Felixtuta(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Why won't it be so, when the country is too hard for a common man. Food items are increasing in price yet there is no job, even the once work are not paid.

This country is for men who are ready to think and work their thought.

In fact, if you a Nigerian, and yet has not requested for American or any foreign visa...thumbs up for you. Cos e no easy...

1 Like

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by ultimatebas(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
sanky346:
Bros or babe it is not 400 billion naira oh!! It is 4 billion naira @ 400 naira per $

1 Like

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by UncleSnr(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
bigtalla:

$160 you mean?
Wow... increased.
Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by Toks2008(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
tysontim:
This is one of the advantage of Dollar increase if you can't afford the fee u stay back and develop your Country, Region, State, Town, City or village.

United state Embassy are the biggest scammers if all time.

A situation where you pay so much for visa application and all you need to do is prove to the interviewing offer VERBALLY that you are qualified for the visa especially under non immigrant visa application.

Even those with genuine intents are refused because they seldom screen and verify your documents.

This is why they admit more bad people from different countries around the world because all you need do is perfect your communicative skills as well as lie to them and you are given the visa.

Yes we know that not all successful applicants have ulterior motive other than what they claim to be their reason for traveling but in my opinion, anyone applying for united states visa under non immigrant category is only on the verge of gambling his or her money away.

Arrant rubbish.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by ultimatebas(m): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nawa oh! Imagine they give South Africans 10yrs visa and nigeria 2 yrs. So sad

1 Like

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by Deepfreezer(m): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
henrydadon:

please continue to tell them the truth. South Africa is very developed that's why the citizens don't travel.

1 Like

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by Seahawk: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
After they are rejected they come to nairaland to hate on America and pour their frustrations on those who already emigrated. Buffoons.

4 Likes

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lol. It was a mistake Its 4billion. Na the vexing made me type 400billion. I was very angry
ultimatebas:

Bros or babe it is not 400 billion naira oh!! It is 4 billion naira @ 400 naira per $

2 Likes

Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by Deepfreezer(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
izombie:
most south africans din't like to travel unless its for business, work or vacation. They don't travel to go and hussle. I have this south african friend that got a job in london. Two months after he left for london, he came back to SA. When i asked him why, he said there is no difference between london and johannesburg. He said everything he saw in london, are also in joburg. Nigerians travel for ni reason, no address, nothing.
my dear, why us?
Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by hartson(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
hmmm!!!this is huge
Re: US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications by Theflint1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
...and Nigerian's who go to the US send how much back home?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). / Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.