Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto (49906 Views)

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / Top 5 Books By Wole Soyinka: The Tale, The Story And A Must Read / Tale's From FGC Vandeikya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2016
Wow, great update bro cool
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by OlufemiWhit(m): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Good update bro....please try update more.....
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by fikfaknuel(f): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
OlufemiWhit:
Good update bro....please try update more.....
I will but the comments are not encouraging.

1 Like

Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2016
following

Can someone take me to ajegunle?

Never been there

NairalandEFCC1,come n take me to ajegunle, pls
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by Ranchhoddas: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2016
fikfaknuel:

I am trying to think of where Adetola street is. Tell me the name of some neighbouring streets make I know your area.
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by porter9977(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2016
Nice work and am definately following.
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by latbas(m): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2016
this is getting more interesting bro. keep it up bro
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by latbas(m): 7:38am On Sep 03, 2016
just keep this up, I bet u the literature section squad are coming in a force u that will blow your mind away
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2016
Very sidonly following...
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by Ne0w1zarD: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2016
E dey make sense!
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by kuldude29(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2016
op ride on I undstnd all d slang iya laya anybdy, but op I av a question, is wilmer area regarded as aj or olodi apapa?
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by smart2precise: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2016
This is more than viewing a action film, i cherish ur courage to bring this to us. Bring it on. In mama patience's voice: constinue!
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by EHMIR(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2016
This story is to good o jerey for pop corngrin

iya riskat,abeg sell ewa agayin #200,bread #100 and 3 satchets of pure water...

Serve every body on these back sits the same thing,this place musto stink like ajegunle todaygringringrin

op,bread and bean or pop corn,which do u care for
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by BEENUEL(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2016
.........Royh, Tgold1........una reach here grin
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by ateketom(m): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2016
I grew up in ajegunle, precisely layinka street........admist the dangers in aj I can boldly say that it is the safest place in Lagos, as u hardly hear cases of robbery.....fight and gang war are always present but that's wat make ajegunle unique...... Its a place to behold
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by Silensa(m): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2016
Abeg fire on, more ink to mb to your phone.
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by bishopmart(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2016
Nice piz, noolywood shld b involve
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by sinite93(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2016
This thread has got many latent viewers like me. I'm really short of words to appreciate this creativity of yours. Please don't let it end here Mr. fikfaknuel
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2016
http://izucals-hse..com.ng/2016/09/in-pictures-living-in-ajegunle.html?m=1

read and share post through blog

In pictures more about Ajegunle
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2016
http://izucals-hse..com.ng/2016/09/in-pictures-living-in-ajegunle.html?m=1

read and share post through blogquote author=fikfaknuel post=48745008]COPYRIGHT WARNING: This creative work should not be used in any form without due consultation and approval by the author. Email @emmanuelesomnofu@gmail.com.

The unofficial Nigerian ghetto headquarters of Ajegunle is one which is riddled with stories, from different mouths, each telling a unique tale. No body to tell it better than one who stands on the fore front of it all, as I type, someone who I must have seen just bled out in an hospital, he had just been treated by a quack doctor. As I type, somebody I might have touched at the famous boundary market might be having her pants torn off, her sexual organ penetrated by long items that has sworn to inflict pain on any hole it enters.

This might be 18+,but here's a story that needs to be told, and needs to heard by everyone who is blessed enough to possess an ear. This is the story of Ajegunle.

NOTE : Characters are based on real-life people and this story is based on real-life events, this is 100% non-fiction. I'll try to be steady with my updates, if there's good following. Ghost readers, pls comment, don't deny the world this story, by weakening my morale.

Your comments and criticisms are always welcome.[/quote]
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by Tgold1(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2016
BEENUEL:
.........Royh, Tgold1........una reach here grin

Tey Tey.....
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by smart2precise: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
I think d name of d major character shouldn't be basira but "basiru or bashiru n his wife kikelomo but kikeomo" please note. Thanks for giving a piece to read. Kwantinu bloda flease.

2 Likes

Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by klbakare(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
Following
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by efjaysharon: 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
Following.
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by AsapKen(m): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Waiting patiently for ur update.. ...
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by ruggedadventure(m): 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
Bruh, I dey wait 4 d update ooo

Abeg no starve me
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by jayesmalling(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
All these useless, nonentity, idiot, nincompoop, scallywag, slowpoke writers will just go awool once they got the attention they are craving for....

1 Like

Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
fikfaknuel:

it'll come....just continue
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nice one you got here....following
Re: AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto by ruggedadventure(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
fikfaknuel:

Bruh... jst chill.....keep It rolling

U already got ma attention
U got me glued to ma fone
Don't break ma heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Cheating Husband / The Murder Case- A short story / The Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.