Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted (44953 Views)

Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) / Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All / Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by favourmic(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
"Please do not arrest or expose me. I am going to get married soon but the husband-to-be is not the one responsible for the pregnancy,” Joan pleaded. "The wedding is due next Saturday" she sobbed.

Ladies I fear thee

1 Like

Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by Pylony(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
splenzard:

grin Guys easy o... its quite difficult to see that from here(Pluto) cheesy
Come to Mercury to Heat up ur frozen Eye balls so you can check the Atlas for Uganda very well. grin
Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 25, 2016
freecocoa:
Human beings and wickedness. Abortion one week one week or so to your wedding, tufiakwa!

E ji kwa' ogu o.

You still dey Nairaland? Long time. Our paths have not crossed for more than 2 years.
Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by freecocoa(f): 5:36am On Aug 25, 2016
Jarus:

You still dey Nairaland? Long time. Our paths have not crossed for more than 2 years.
Lol, I still dey o my brother but not like before. NL has gone to the goats.grin

Good to see you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo / New Scammers In Town! / Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.