Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

How Does It Feel To See The Person You Love Get Married To Someone Else? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To See The Person You Love Get Married To Someone Else? (731 Views)

How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) / How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? / Orgasm, How Does It Feel To Reach There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does It Feel To See The Person You Love Get Married To Someone Else? by Toybreezy: 1:26am On Aug 24, 2016
so recently, i attended the wedding of a close female friend of mine and even though i was happy for her, i couldn't ignore the feeling of nostalgia i had. imagining being friends with a married lady. No more rough play or little flirts.

now imagine she was an ex or someone i loved in a romantic way, i wonder how i would have coped with the news. so my overactive imagination is throwing it out to you all:

How does it feel to see the person you love get married to someone else?
Re: How Does It Feel To See The Person You Love Get Married To Someone Else? by Toybreezy: 1:32am On Aug 24, 2016
READERS OPINIONS FROM A FORUM:

1) It’s like having a huge part of your hopes for the future die a swift death.

I wasn’t just in love with him—it would have made things so much easier had it only been a matter of scorched pride. I loved him, deeply and truly; the kind of love that has the potential to endure a lifetime (at least it felt that way on my end). Perhaps I was a little too confident. I thought that both of us would eventually find each other again when the timing was better, still free and available, and he would take me seriously. But, people move on, and while I was waiting around for him to discover how perfect I would be for him, he met someone else and got serious.,, Jane

2) They say, " Everything happens for our own good." So what good came out of this? Well this failed relationship taught me many lessons for life.

It made me mature. I no longer needed someone to complete me.
The girl who cared for every other thing, no longer cared at all.
I learnt that nothing in this life is permanent, neither happiness nor pain.
No matter how much you're in love, there comes a time when the other one decides to leave.
Love isn't always beautiful. It doesn't always result in the joining of two people.
Love is never enough because it isn't rational.
All those fairy tales, all those love-stories and movies we’ve heard and watched growing up, lied to us. Love doesn't always end happily.
I learnt not to depend on people because people leave all the time and at the end all you have is yourself and that has to be enough. Rose.
Re: How Does It Feel To See The Person You Love Get Married To Someone Else? by magabounce(m): 6:03am On Aug 24, 2016
Pinshures GoT fans can relate with!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

See The Age When Couples Tend To Cheat On Their Spouses / I Get Annoyed Within Me Anytime I Hear Tell Me Of Her Previous Relationships / Speed Dial To Orgasm- An Erotic Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.