Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? (1249 Views)

How Does It Feel To Be Hor*y As A Female? / How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? / How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by Bibi294(f): 12:25am On Mar 22, 2017
What causes depression? I've this feelings this night and it is eating me deep... Nothing seems to entice me... I mean life is tiring... I'm not the type that brings private issues on the internet but right now I have none to talk to... Am I even in the right section?

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by yomi007k(m): 12:49am On Mar 22, 2017
A lot of things can cause depression-occurring together or alone.

Feeling of not being interested in activities dt once made one happy is called anhedonia.

Life is tiring-agreed.

Right sections- family n health
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:54am On Mar 22, 2017
cry
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 12:55am On Mar 22, 2017
Take it easy ma'am, all is well. Try listen to music.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by yomi007k(m): 12:58am On Mar 22, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:
Take it easy ma'am, all is well. Try listen to music.

This is one big mistake most nigerians make.....dey try to supress depression. ...keep it inside till one dies slowly.

The best way to deal wt da issues is to speak out n probably seek professional help.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by sipsip(m): 1:02am On Mar 22, 2017
Hmmm... Only someone who's been there knows.. I have, several times. What's the cause? You feel worthless? Got lots of dreams and haven't even done one, even though you're materially comfortable? Getting older and not even achieved anything scares you? I'll tell you how to go about it, if you honestly feel me what in particular gets you depressed. Trust me, you know what gets you there. We all do.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:05am On Mar 22, 2017
yomi007k:

This is one big mistake most nigerians make.....dey try to supress depression. ...keep it inside till one dies slowly.

The best way to deal wt da issues is to speak out n probably seek professional help.

I can't agree less... But getting someone to understand what you're feeling at that moment is hard.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by yomi007k(m): 1:08am On Mar 22, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:

I can't agree more... But getting someone to understand what you're feeling at moment is hard.

U think its hard? No. Alot of ppl have been der n back. We jus dont have a formal social institution eg counselling, psychologist, help centres etc to go .

I hv had bad suicidal tendencies- all I saw was me dying as far back as 2014 but im here now, my thoughts hv been reformed n I hv even treated similar cases.

U jus hav to keep fighting
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by Bibi294(f): 1:11am On Mar 22, 2017
yomi007k:

U think its hard? No. Alot of ppl have been der n back. We jus dont have a formal social institution eg counselling, psychologist, help centres etc to go .

I hv had bad suicidal tendencies- all I saw was me dying as far back as 2014 but im here now, my thoughts hv been reformed n I hv even treated similar cases.

Ugh... Was it that easy back then?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:12am On Mar 22, 2017
yomi007k:

I hope this helps the op too... ✌✌
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by yomi007k(m): 1:15am On Mar 22, 2017
Bibi294:

Ugh... Was it that easy back then?
grin

I pray say e easy o...most times wen I see ppl commit suicide, I knew it cud hv been me.

Two battles usually go on in a depressed, the destructive n d constructive....it now depends on wch u want to win, wch ur family n loved ones help u to win n ultimately d one God wants u to win.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by Cutehector(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Urm I thought u getting married or u already married.

Something should interest u . think deeply
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by Ajinoride(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2017
Bibi294:
What causes depression? I've this feelings this night and it is eating me deep... Nothing seems to entice me... I mean life is tiring... I'm not the type that brings private issues on the internet but right now I have none to talk to... Am I even in the right section?
the feeling is quite complex. you feel caged,worthless etc.
1. check what you feed into your heart: are they positive or negative.
2. stop comparing yourself with others.
3. locate that activity that makes you feel happy
4. Never expect so much from anyone
5. Trust God to bring you out.

2 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by doubleportion: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2017
Bibi294:

You are an inspiration to some people, that alone is enough to make you feel good, the beauty of life is making impact, what ever you are doing even if not yet rewarded, do it with all your strength and you will never regret you did.
Above all let the joy of the Lord be your strength.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by firstking01(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2017
You are simply depressed...immediately you don't have this inner joy and happiness, and everything seems annoying to you...noting entices you...things that used to make you happy all of a suddens turns awkward and etc, know that depression is cropping in...

The thing is, depression is part of us and it could be extremely dangerous to be alone when depressed especially if you a girl,(worst if you are an introvert) cos it might drive you to do something crazy or start making negative proclamation about yourself or something which might in turn affect you in the lonf run...

What i do when depression comes knocking on my door is, i quickly induldge in all those things that makes me happy like playing my favourite songs, taking myself out to one nice eatery like that, visiting friends, and before i finish doing all those things i'm back on my feet again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by Bibi294(f): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2017
Cutehector:
Urm I thought u getting married or u already married.

Something should interest u . think deeply
Marriage ke? No o... I'm not... I'm single
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2017
Bibi294:

lemme come and apply for the vacancy
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by Bibi294(f): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Ajinoride:

the feeling is quite complex. you feel caged,worthless etc.
1. check what you feed into your heart: are they positive or negative.
2. stop comparing yourself with others.
3. locate that activity that makes you feel happy
4. Never expect so much from anyone
5. Trust God to bring you out.

Ugm... Thanks
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by Bibi294(f): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2017
doubleportion:

You are an inspiration to some people, that alone is enough to make you feel good, the beauty of life is making impact, what ever you are doing even if not yet rewarded, do it with all your strength and you will never regret you did.
Above all let the joy of the Lord be your strength.

Thanks dear
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by Bibi294(f): 9:22am On Mar 22, 2017
firstking01:
You are simply depressed...immediately you don't have this inner joy and happiness, and everything seems annoying to you...noting entices you...things that used to make you happy all of a suddens turns awkward and etc, know that depression is cropping in...

The thing is, depression is part of us and it could be extremely dangerous to be alone when depressed especially if you a girl,(worst if you are an introvert) cos it might drive you to do something crazy or start making negative proclamation about yourself or something which might in turn affect you in the lonf run...

What i do when depression comes knocking on my door is, i quickly induldge in all those things that makes me happy like playing my favourite songs, taking myself out to one nice eatery like that, visiting friends, and before i finish doing all those things i'm back on my feet again.
I'll try and do one of those
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Depressed? by Cutehector(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2017
Bibi294:

single and *******? wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Excreting On His Hand Abroad(GRAPHIC VIDEO) / Girlfriend Having Sex With Me In Her Dream.... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.