Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program (106903 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Graduate Trainee 2018 Aptitude Test / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment / IPI Powertech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
veyron02:

Am sure they must have noticed the error too.
I just hope we have all made it to interview stage
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ekwe1(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
ruthieo:

ekwe sup did u also get invite to rewrite?

Check your mail I replied you. But no I didn't get an invite to re write. Wah abt u
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Stevostical(m): 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
Well I got a mail from them but not for a retake of the test, the same mail some peeps got telling them they will be notified for the next phase. I take that to mean we passed the funny test
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Solecontroller(m): 5:26am On Oct 27, 2016
handsomeclouds:
I just hope we have all made it to interview stage
This is statistically impossible.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by anon04: 6:40am On Oct 27, 2016
So to clarify things, I asked someone who worked at Stanbicibtc to poke around and find out what was happening:
Those that got the mail:" Please note that the recruitment process in respect of the graduate trainee program for which you applied is ongoing. We will therefore contact you in due course regarding the next phase of the process. Once again, thank you for your interest in our Graduate program" passed the crazy test and can rest their heads..

The problem is those that passed were less than 5% of the applicants so those that got the other mail have been given another chance to write

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by drexzy: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2016
anon04:
So to clarify things, I asked someone who worked at Stanbicibtc to poke around and find out what was happening:
Those that got the mail:" Please note that the recruitment process in respect of the graduate trainee program for which you applied is ongoing. We will therefore contact you in due course regarding the next phase of the process. Once again, thank you for your interest in our Graduate program" passed the crazy test and can rest their heads..

The problem is those that passed were less than 5% of the applicants so those that got the other mail have been given another chance to write

Shalom
Sorry i dont get you. You mean getting the message does not mean one has passed the test. That they just send it to everyone that took the test.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by mijestic: 7:12am On Oct 27, 2016
anon04:

Shalom
Almost everyone who wrote the test seems to have gotten that feedback from them. Until we know if there:s anyone that didn't receive any mail at all from them, we can't say for sure if that's a success mail.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by anon04: 7:30am On Oct 27, 2016
drexzy:
Sorry i dont get you. You mean getting the message does not mean one has passed the test. That they just send it to everyone that took the test.

Some people got a mail to retake the test on Friday while others got the mail that the recruitment process is ongoing...those are the 2 categories I am differentiating...plus I was told this from a third party not the HR directly

Shalom
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2016
Good morning my brothers and sisters. Thank God am finally here. I also missed the first test, but I sent them a mail concerning. I have been rescheduled to have the test On Friday. Wish u all success.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by marachy(f): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2016
PLS DOES THE MAIL OF MOVING TO D NEXT STAGE MEAN A SUCCESS MAIL, I NID TO B CLEARIFIED ABEG, COS I DUN UNDERSTAND DIS PPLE MBOK
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by EAkoteyon: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2016
Holuwaxheun:
Good morning my brothers and sisters. Thank God am finally here. I also missed the first test, but I sent them a mail concerning. I have been rescheduled to have the test On Friday. Wish u all success.
I missed the test last week because the linked expired before I could take it. Scheduled for Friday again. I'm glad God is answering my prayers.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Annauguru24: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2016
pls can one use phone for this test..
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Osinitu(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2016
Annauguru24:
pls can one use phone for this test..
It's better you use a laptop, you can visit a nearby cafe if you don't have a personal computer or internet access.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by mijestic: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2016
marachy:
PLS DOES THE MAIL OF MOVING TO D NEXT STAGE MEAN A SUCCESS MAIL, I NID TO B CLEARIFIED ABEG, COS I DUN UNDERSTAND DIS PPLE MBOK
that mail is not a success mail o. I strongly doubt it is. others are still writing. its after tomorrow's rescheduled test they'll male their decision
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Gaxx01(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
anon04:

Shalom

Oshey!!! Lol u people are connected o
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by DoubleHcuteBabe: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
In my opinion, I doubt it's a rescheduled test. I mailed them for clarification since I also took d test last week and they clearly stated in their invites to attempt the assessment only once. They replied that I should ignore the invite.

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ruthieo(f): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
DoubleHcuteBabe:
In my opinion, I doubt it's a rescheduled test. I mailed them for clarification since I also took d test last week and they clearly stated in their invites to attempt the assessment only once. They replied that I should ignore the invite.

wow pls mail me what u mailed them thnx
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Annauguru24: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
DoubleHcuteBabe:
pls how long did it take them to reply your mail, I just sent a mail to them as well.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Annauguru24: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
EAkoteyon:

I missed the test last week because the linked expired before I could take it. Scheduled for Friday again. I'm glad God is answering my prayers.
did u receive any mail from them to retake the test
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Morayoor(f): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
the person guessed someone in stanbic HQ said its a normal thing nothing serious
anon04:

Shalom
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ekwe1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please keep praying oooh.... We all that got that mail regarding the process is still ongoing. I asked someone one of the HR in stanbic concerning the mail and I was told it simply means they are still in progress *under consideration* noting special.

So be informed and don't relax thinking it's a success mail. Keep your prayer on going.

Insha Allah.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
ekwe1:
Please keep praying oooh.... We all that got that mail regarding the process is still ongoing. I asked someone one of the HR in stanbic concerning the mail and I was told it simply means they are still in progress *under consideration* noting special.

So be informed and don't relax thinking it's a success mail. Keep your prayer on going.

Insha Allah.

Chai...after I've finished doing my victory dance

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by DoubleHcuteBabe: 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Annauguru24:
pls how long did it take them to reply your mail, I just sent a mail to them as well.

It took abt 24 hours. Cos I sent it yesterday and got d reply today
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ekwe1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Chai...after I've finished doing my victory dance

You will still do the victory dance....

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by nmreports: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by EAkoteyon: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Annauguru24:
did u receive any mail from them to retake the test
Yes, i was not able to take it in the first place the last time. I didn't open it on time when it was sent so the link expired.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Annauguru24: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2016
I feel that those that got d retake mail had some sort of network challenge..either their test link expired or they didn't get a confirmation page after d test to show d had successfully completed d test
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by dimmydamsel(f): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2016
I took the test on Tuesday 18th October Ut yesterday I got another invite for the test on Friday 28th october so I replied the mail that I have already taken the test and this was what I got

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by dimmydamsel(f): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2016
I took the test on Tuesday 18th October Ut yesterday I got another invite for the test on Friday 28th october so I replied the mail that I have already taken the test and this was what I got

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Stanbic IBTC and for sending your resume to us.

This e-mail acknowledges we have received your resume and forwarded it to the resourcing team. If your background and experience meet the requirements of one of our job openings, we will contact you on the next steps.

We also encourage you to visit the career page on our website - www.stanbicibtc.com to search relevant roles. Also, we shall retain your details on our database and consider you for suitable vacancies in the future.

Again, thank you for contacting Stanbic IBTC.

Kind regards,

Resourcing unit

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Bigmex: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
i tried logging in now and its telling me that i have taken the test before. i was among those that had issues with internet connection during the previous attempt. i have sent mails to the hr team and they havnt replied yet...guys i am so worried. what do i do now?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by tundejoel1990: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bigmex:
i tried logging in now and its telling me that i have taken the test before. i was among those that had issues with internet connection during the previous attempt. i have sent mails to the hr team and they havnt replied yet...guys i am so worried. what do i do now?
bosss just relax I feel it's an error cos I got d same message nd sent dem an email dey replied me diss mmornnin telin me to ignor d messsage....so I feel it's an error
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by EAkoteyon: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bigmex:
Test taken but timed-out. Couldn't reach question 20.
Hoping on God's favour now.
All the best guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) / IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.