Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program (106614 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Graduate Trainee 2018 Aptitude Test / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment / IPI Powertech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by EAkoteyon: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bigmex:
i tried logging in now and its telling me that i have taken the test before. i was among those that had issues with internet connection during the previous attempt. i have sent mails to the hr team and they havnt replied yet...guys i am so worried. what do i do now?
Test taken but timed-out. Couldn't reach question 20.
Trusting on God's favour.
All the best guys.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
I couldn't finish the test o, was planning to get alld score so I took it easy..but was timed out at question 16.. What do u think might happen to my test guys...m shaking here. Just finished taking d test now now o
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Osinitu(m): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
strong766:
I couldn't finish the test o, was planning to get alld score so I took it easy..but was timed out at question 16.. What do u think might happen to my test guys...m shaking here. Just finished taking d test now now o
Smiles......Just relax and trust God.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by datjobhunter(m): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
I believe we will definitely hear from StanbicBank next week, cos all tests will finish today.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Osinitu:
Smiles......Just relax and trust God.
and I started d test by 12:10pm o..no extra time for me sef All is well.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by stanlexy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
pls o.... Dos dat are doing the test now.... have u done d test before?? i gat d link too buht av done the test before
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Bigmex: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
stanlexy:
pls o.... Dos dat are doing the test now.... have u done d test before?? i gat d link too buht av done the test before

if you think your responses were successfully recorded and you got a feedback message telling you that, then ignore the mail, otherwise take the test again ooo
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by gbodsman: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
pls is ur test the same with those that wrote first?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Footycabal(m): 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
gbodsman:
pls is ur test the same with those that wrote first?
It is the same questions but re-arranged.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Footycabal(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Bigmex:

if you think your responses were successfully recorded and you got a feedback message telling you that, then ignore the mail, otherwise take the test again ooo
I discovered that @ d beginning of the test I re-took yesterday, there was a space to write one's Name, E-mail and phone number(Not Bio-data) which wasn't there in the initial test.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Footycabal(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
strong766:
and I started d test by 12:10pm o..no extra time for me sef All is well.
I started 1:30pm. Irrespective of the time you start, the assessment time never changes...it is constant @ 20mins.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by firmyralphs(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pls any one with useful information on how the nxt 2 stages would be like shld kindly brief me
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by firmyralphs(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Footycabal:
I discovered that @ d beginning of the test I re-took yesterday, there was a space to write one's Name, E-mail and phone number(Not Bio-data) which wasn't there in the initial test.

From what I understand by biodata those information are more or less ur biodata
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by gbodsman: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
i guess there wld still be another test.though just a guess.cus almost everybody got d same mess after taking d test.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Footycabal(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
firmyralphs:

From what I understand by biodata those information are more or less ur biodata
They are Less. The information was required just below the assessment timer. It's just like you are writing your name, class and course code on your Answer booklet in a written assessment. The real Bio-data requires much more e.g Sex, Marital status, date of birth, State of residence, State of Origin, Local government area, Institution attended, Course studied, Class of degree, etc.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by StephenJobs(m): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Footycabal:

It was dia for mine, I took my the first time only.... I just hope d message they sent to me is to me is a success mail to move to d next level
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Footycabal(m): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
StephenJobs:

It was dia for mine, I took my the first time only.... I just hope d message they sent to me is to me is a success mail to move to d next level
To be candid I didn't notice that space the first time I did the assessment, I would assume the absence of that information prompted Stanbic to re-send the assessment link to me.. Just thinking*
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Kubany: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
Footycabal:
To be candid I didn't notice that space the first time I did the assessment, I would assume the absence of that information prompted Stanbic to re-send the assessment link to me.. Just thinking*
You got lucky then, it was there the first time. I believe they wanted more people to write because much of the people that submitted successfully didn't do so well. My guess tho.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Rhyah(f): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Owh owh.... Just saw the test invite in my spam dis evening and I didn't write the first one coz I received the mail late.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by nmreports: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ekwe1(m): 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Rhyah:
Owh owh.... Just saw the test invite in my spam dis evening and I didn't write the first one coz I received the mail late.

Hope u eventually did it?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Rhyah(f): 5:35am On Oct 30, 2016
sad
ekwe1:

Hope u eventually did it?
I didn't. I opened the link as soon as I saw it but d test didn't come up...said it has expired.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by dimmydamsel(f): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Please is there anyone who took the first test and hasn't recieved any message yet?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ekwe1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
Rhyah:
sad
I didn't. I opened the link as soon as I saw it but d test didn't come up...said it has expired.

So sorry dear.... Bigger tinz are ahead. Please use LinkedIn and check online sites to apply for jobs. Connect well with LinkedIn.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ekwe1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
dimmydamsel:
Please is there anyone who took the first test and hasn't recieved any message yet?

Didn't you receive the mail from them saying the process is still on going ?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Rhyah(f): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2016
ekwe1:

So sorry dear.... Bigger tinz are ahead. Please use LinkedIn and check online sites to apply for jobs. Connect well with LinkedIn.
Thanks. Sure, there's hope.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by dimmydamsel(f): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2016
ekwe1:

Didn't you receive the mail from them saying the process is still on going ?

No I didnt
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2016
dimmydamsel:

No I didnt

Be sure u check your spam folder. If you're using yahoomail, check the 'unsubscribe' folder as well. I found mine dwelling in the unsubscribe folder
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by dimmydamsel(f): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Be sure u check your spam folder. If you're using yahoomail, check the 'unsubscribe' folder as well. I found mine dwelling in the unsubscribe folder
Nothing is there
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by meggyhascome: 8:04am On Nov 01, 2016
Hello pple I ve received my invite for the next stage, my test is in abuja 10am on fri. Who else has gotten?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by mayoor15(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2016
meggyhascome:
Hello pple I ve received my invite for the next stage, my test is in abuja 10am on fri. Who else has gotten?
what test is that and when did you write your online test
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by dareysam: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2016
meggyhascome:
Did you receive the invite through sms or mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.