Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog (40702 Views)

3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by Gracito(f): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Responsible men Care for their wives with or without the pregnancy, period.

1 Like

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by justicejay(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Uhm
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by tunary(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
Samwell247:
hmmmm its good to do that.. but over doing Number 5 can lead to a mans downfall...
women tend to take advantage of this and turn a man into something i call a slave.
she will make you continue all that even after pregnancy.
you hear "Honey Please Can You Help Me Wash This Panties and nurse our child.. i'm tired"
who start it... na you oh...
me wash panties in d name of pregnancy. Laye
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by MrHenshaw: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=Nodejs post=49016743]lol..@ They turn woman to pet

I never remember my father robbing my mamas legs during pregnancy[/quote

Dat was d analogous marriage.And it worked for them.Try it now! and Thank me later.
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by free2blast(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
fullstreets:
I know of one who wanted to have sugar cane at 1 a. m, d responsible husband had no choice but to do her bidding, he never returned as a religious crisis erupted while he was trapped in a wrong neighborhood.
Nna slow down with your lies. I carry left yansh for you.

4 Likes

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by Emusan(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
cnonyechi:
I HEAR U

Are you a male?
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by tunary(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Na dis one ladies dey like, to turn their husbands to houseboy cos of belle.
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by ProfAkintade: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
ANEC INSTITUTE
PRESENT

ZERO CAPITAL BUSINESS.
` EARN EXTRA INCOME SEMINAR.

SEMINARS PROVIDE A PERFECT SETTING TO GET PEOPLE EXCITED ABOUT A NEW VENTURE. THE ENERGETIC ATMOSPHERE CAN MAKE IT EASY TO BUY INTO WHAT APPEARS TO BE PROMISING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OR INVESTMENT PRODUCT.

WANT TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS OR EARN EXTRA INCOME?
STARTING AN INTERNET BIZ CAN SOUND LIKE A DREAM: WORK FROM HOME SET YOUR OWN HOURS BE YOUR OWN BOSS. MOST INTERNET BUSINESS REQUIRE SIGNIFICANT INVESTMENTS OF TIME AND MONEY. BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT, REGISTRTATION IS FREE AND YOU GET UP TO 50DOLLARS ON REGISTRATION WHICH IS WITHDRAWABLE INTO YOUR NIGERIA BANK ACCONT. THIS WORTH MORE THAN THE PRICE. GET YOUR LAPTOP READY, TABLET OR ANY ANDROID DEVICE AND YOU GOOD TO GO.

REGISTRATION FEE: #4,500 PLUS

HOW DO I REGISTER? SIMPLY FORWARD YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER TO:
email:acuteinstitute@gmail.com

OR get the ebook at a cheaper rate if you stay far away, on how to get it contact the above address.

DATE:17/ 09/ 2016
TIME: 8AM
DURATION: 3HRS
VENUE: FACULTY OF ART AUD 1, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY ILE-IFE.

KOWNLEDGE IS THE BASIC FOUNDATION OF ALL BUSINESS AND NOT CAPITAL.
GET THE KNOWLEDGE NEEDED.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT MLM (Multi Level Marketing).
NO BUYING OF PRODUCT.
NO HAWKING.

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by bee444: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
This only apply when it's their first child.
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by beautiful232(f): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
awwww,so nice
I'm gonna have a very sweet and loving hubby
I know!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by bamac(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:
OP, you mean like this cool
yes now, you will also enjoy it.
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by nonjebose(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ladies will like this thread.
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by bamac(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Gracito:
Responsible men Care for their wives with or without the pregnancy, period.
ofcourse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by Kobicove(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Akuko uwa!
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by lielbree: 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
beautiful232:
awwww,so nice

I'm gonna have a very sweet and loving hubby

I know!!!!!!
Amen sister
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by beautiful232(f): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
lielbree:
Amen sister
Lol@sister..thank you brother
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by ayoxelee(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
Samwell247:
hmmmm its good to do that.. but over doing Number 5 can lead to a mans downfall...
women tend to take advantage of this and turn a man into something i call a slave.
she will make you continue all that even after pregnancy.
you hear "Honey Please Can You Help Me Wash This Panties and nurse our child.. i'm tired"
who start it... na you oh...
lool.... guys wt dia bliv,well class is permanent
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
The more I read from nairaland men and their views, the more I pity single ladies. Seems the good ones are already taken
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by namuguibe(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
handysuzy:
Tell them oo

But you people should wait, I read a news today that made me cry, its a story of one chinese boy without legs, if you read it and not cry then you are heartless...Everyone in the world should read it...Here: linky
Sorry I don't have MB to waste on another link so please summarize the story for us here on NL and let me join you in shedding tears.
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by namuguibe(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nodejs:
lol..@ They turn woman to pet
I never remember my father robbing my mamas legs during pregnancy
how you go take remember, you de inside bele for that time grin
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
ProfAkintade:
ANEC INSTITUTE
PRESENT

ZERO CAPITAL BUSINESS.
` EARN EXTRA INCOME SEMINAR.

SEMINARS PROVIDE A PERFECT SETTING TO GET PEOPLE EXCITED ABOUT A NEW VENTURE. THE ENERGETIC ATMOSPHERE CAN MAKE IT EASY TO BUY INTO WHAT APPEARS TO BE PROMISING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OR INVESTMENT PRODUCT.

WANT TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS OR EARN EXTRA INCOME?
STARTING AN INTERNET BIZ CAN SOUND LIKE A DREAM: WORK FROM HOME SET YOUR OWN HOURS BE YOUR OWN BOSS. MOST INTERNET BUSINESS REQUIRE SIGNIFICANT INVESTMENTS OF TIME AND MONEY. BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT, REGISTRTATION IS FREE AND YOU GET UP TO 50DOLLARS ON REGISTRATION WHICH IS WITHDRAWABLE INTO YOUR NIGERIA BANK ACCONT. THIS WORTH MORE THAN THE PRICE. GET YOUR LAPTOP READY, TABLET OR ANY ANDROID DEVICE AND YOU GOOD TO GO.

REGISTRATION FEE: #4,500 PLUS

HOW DO I REGISTER? SIMPLY FORWARD YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER TO:
email:acuteinstitute@gmail.com

OR get the ebook at a cheaper rate if you stay far away, on how to get it contact the above address.

DATE:17/ 09/ 2016
TIME: 8AM
DURATION: 3HRS
VENUE: FACULTY OF ART AUD 1, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY ILE-IFE.

KOWNLEDGE IS THE BASIC FOUNDATION OF ALL BUSINESS AND NOT CAPITAL.
GET THE KNOWLEDGE NEEDED.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT MLM (Multi Level Marketing).
NO BUYING OF PRODUCT.
NO HAWKING.

Oga, u said registration is free, so why the 4,500? See how u scammers contradict yourselves? Fvck outta here!
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by MicroBox: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hmmm.. Some women if shown too much concern during her first pregnancy, that means you don't want to sleep again..
They will complain from headache to back pain to strange feeling....
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by Eyepencil: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
9 months of slavery.
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lmfao! Bishes are forever gold diggers! Especially the present day girls, they are no longer virtuous, reason I refer to them as bishes! Imagine number one on this bishes list is "shower her with gifts" gifts for what? Shouldn't we be saving that money for our yet to be born child so we can spend it on their well being and education!? That is what a responsible woman and wife should expect!!! Not to be showered with gifts because you are pregnant! Go to hell bish!!!

1 Like

Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by willibounce1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
What do irresponsible men do?
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by absoluteSuccess: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
God you are so good,

blessed be your name.

In heaven you are the Lord,

On earth you reign forever o,

O Lord how great thou art!

Blessed be your name!

May God of infinite mercy grant us the lifeforce and grace to procreate when the time is done for it.
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Vizkizz:
A responsible man will do anything for his WIFE No matter the situation. Either pregnant or not undecided

Bros, not ANYTHING but SOMETHINGs.
If she ask you to go steal fr dis harsh situation, shey u go go?
Or better still REASONABLE things.
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by mikolo80: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
Where is this dude self cheesy undecided
Still bleeping another girl undecided
I yam waiting here for you boo cheesy wink
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by bigass123(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
Really?
Wow, this is taking responsibility to a whole new level
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
My sweetheart does all these and we are not married yet. But I know I can never marry a man that can't cook or clean! That one is 100% tongue
Just can't stand lazy men,never dated one,never will tongue
Re: Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog by professore(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
While the post is very good,number 2 is especially nice,and also number 3.

Also the second to the last paragragh is nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady / Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.