Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers (28548 Views)

Lady Names Her Dog After Hushpuppi, See The Striking Resemblance / No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers / No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person — Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by NyemzyHimself: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Lalasticlala please come and do the needful!!! This because I just named my three pigs,One I named Zahra,the other one Aisha and the oldest one amongst them Buhari tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

LOL!
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by BossDike(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
tigerclaws:
grin
cc
omenka

You are insulting that dog! He is too cute to be named Buhari

1 Like

Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by MadCow1: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
ebby9z:

But sometimes the more u educate them, the more their level of ignorance increases grin

The guy might eventually not go to prison...anything can happen in Nigeria

I believe proving this case would be tough on the Police.

This is a he said/they said case.

But assuming all we have heard is true, then the guy needs to be sanctioned somehow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by hardbody: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
MadCow1:
Mtcheeeew.. He named, shaved the name into the side and then paraded the Dog for all to see. angry

That Nigga should get atleast 6 Months in Prison.. angry

Quote me and get double Ibi.. angry

Which section of the law does this offend?
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by MadCow1: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
hardbody:

Which section of the law does this offend?

The section of the law the police filed their charges under... Look it up..
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by CioAngels(f): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
A man that named his dog buhari is in jail, meanwhile politicians who stole millions, billions and trillions are wining and dining with president buhari in aso rock. The law agents, Nigeria is enveloped with so many security issues that is crying for your attention which are left on attended to. You people, rather than chase substance you continue to chase shadows. What a shame. President buhari, it is sad that you can call for this man to be jailed. Sir, you have more important issues to look into, not this.
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by Charles4075(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
stardragon:
Plzzzzzzz help!!
Which name should i name this my goat
Olamide grin grin grin grin
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by ebenholer(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
There is complete reason for this nation to disintegrate now, we do not have the same belief, the same language, the same sense of reasoning, the same constitutional approach to situation and the same judgement. So I hereby move a motion for disintegration of the nation nigeria.
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by endove(f): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Lalasticlala please come and do the needful!!! This because I just named my three pigs,One I named Zahra,the other one Aisha and the oldest one amongst them Buhari tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
ahhhhhh did is too much naah
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by endove(f): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
cktheluckyman:
ahhhhhh dis is too much naaah
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by fisayo02(m): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
i pity u...
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by fisayo02(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=cktheluckyman post=48759875]Lalasticlala please come and do the needful!!! This because I just named my three pigs,One I named Zahra,the other one Aisha and the oldest one amongst them Buhari tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/quo
i pity u.....
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by jsb(m): 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
He should be made to produce the dogs birth certificate (original) to establish if the dogs name is Buhari or Osinbanjo..If not I will only believe that the man is only being framed up maybe he worked against APC in the last election..
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by Godisfaithful: 12:22am On Aug 25, 2016
They should be expecting more of e-goats or e-dogs to be named after him Dullard shocked
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 25, 2016
So, that dog has become a celebrity noni?? grin
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by ceecee0703(m): 2:46am On Aug 25, 2016
Agriman:
Dog is dog, giving human name to a poor dog is irritating

so u name them dog one n dog 2 etc
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by uchewilliam18: 6:43am On Aug 25, 2016
So Oga lawyer, u knew it had no criminal implications and none of you went to his aid while he struggled alone. Shatap and rest gerrerarahere
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by Sese2(f): 7:08am On Aug 25, 2016
Nigerians will never stop behaving irritating to me, the economy is bad instead of them to start looking for a way to make the prices of items in the market to be favourable even to poor,they're busy wasting time and resources to smething that is irrelevant. Haba,the man they named the dog after didn't complain.
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by Artib(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2016
if that'd be the case, I can name my dog "Ubani"
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by walozanga(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2016
olaolulazio:
Goodluck is my favorite Dog while patience is my Sheep's name......
Just bought a monkey and i think his name should be Jonathan.
WHY ARE U CRYING?
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by lahit14(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2016
they'll find him guilty of somtin, freedom of speach and democracy runs amock in dis case. y'all here saying rubbish should pls take one more step further and go public with all of these nonsence ur writing here to further exercise ur rights as citizens not hiding under a faceless forum raising false dusts. the dog man is a stupid fool, he probably didnt tink it through, if he did worse, that would make him a senseless bofun. all i pray i that he gets sometin. rubbish!
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by yinkuse: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dear Wailers, when u read topic of any post, endure reading the story line.

Its wasn't PMB that instructed the arrest of this man it was his neighbour who both were not in good terms that reported to the police claiming that the man named his dog after his father. Which he believes is an insult.

Dogs and muslims are night and dat that doesn't meet.

PMB have more than enough to think or worry about rather than worryring himself on a man from one village in Ogun State not even in Abuja.

Haters of PMB, go get life
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by double0seven(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
ebby9z:
The guy NAMED his dog after his neighbours grandfather...and you confused individuals keep dragging the president into it...youre merely making a mountain out of a molehill and creating ghost controversies. The case is definitely a lost one as the prosecutor cant prove the motive behind the christening. So, whats the ruckus all about?!

you sound sound more confused than those you're accusing of confusion.

Did you ever took a moment to think how in God's name would that Delta man know the name of the grandfather of that Niger man? Did you think about it all.

They are definitely not friends.

One hardly know the surname of people that live on your street not to talk of their personal grandfather's name. It's all hogwash.

I believe the Niger man did that because he believed the named the dog after the president who he considers a kinsman. And the police probably coached him on how to frame the charge.
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by ebby9z(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
double0seven:

you sound sound more confused than those you're accusing of confusion.

Did you ever took a moment to think how in God's name would that Delta man know the name of the grandfather of that Niger man? Did you think about it all.

They are definitely not friends.

One hardly know the surname of people that live on your street not to talk of their personal grandfather's name. It's all hogwash.

I believe the Niger man did that because he believed the named the dog after the president who he considers a kinsman. And the police probably coached him on how to frame the charge.

That still begs the question of how you'd prove the motive. All I've seen so far are assumptions and conjectures. That case cannot hold water in an impartial court of law if the defendant have a competent counsel.
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
Such boldness, many pattern, so radiant shocked
Re: No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
madcow1:
I believe proving this case would be tough on the Police.This is a he said/they said case.But assuming all we have heard is true, then the guy needs to be sanctioned somehow.

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) / Help Me Rate These GSD / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.