Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama (59832 Views)

Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2016
thundabot:

pervert
I kinda like your profile, especially the part the said "I believe that there's no God except Allah...."
cheesy
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2016
tobtap:
cheesy cheesy ... only a DESPOT will arrest someone because he or she decided to assign a NAME to an animal...

It seems u are uncultured. Even in the western world calling a person a dog is insultive.its illegal.Nigerians know no culture and civilization
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by fexj: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
Comedian Ali Baba shared the photo below showing some of his pet dogs and revealed that he named them after different world leaders (Both past & present). Ali Baba claims that former Nigerian President Obasanjo, was aware and impressed that he had a dog named after him.

BLESS YOU ALI BABA,
I WONDER WHY ONE CANT NAME HIS/HER PET WHAT SO EVER NAME HE/SHE WISHES...
I REMEMBER DIS VERY DOG CALLED GHADAFFI, WHEN THAT DOG IS BROUGHT TO THE VET, ALL DOGS ARE KEPT AND LOCKED AWAY BCUZ HE WAS A BIG BULLY....
THERE WAS THIS DOG TOO NAMED ABACHA, THE DOG DONT TAKE SHIT,
I REMEMBER A CAT IN SOUTH AFRICA CALLED CLINTON
WHAT IS THERE IF MY PIG IS CALLED BUHARI......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead / Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.