Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month (12513 Views)

Ford Self-driving Cars Are Now Delivering Domino Pizzas Across Miami / Waymo Self-driving Cars Becomes Soft Before Hitting A Pedestrian / Vulcanizers In Nigeria Are Killing People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 25, 2016
That won't work in Nigeria just yet.
Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 25, 2016
lordoseji:
Please, if your live in Benin City and
your father left the house today
putting on a blue shirt, white tie, black
trouser, in a black toyota prado with
Edo State plate number. Tell your
mum he cheated on her today. He gave a girl lift close to me and refused
to Epp me. Thank you .

>cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by zibi5: 7:18am On Aug 25, 2016
Ok we no get money to buy car. #badeconomy
Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by gungab(m): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2016
for Nigeria road I pity them anyway it's good innovation
Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by Dullahi(m): 7:54am On Aug 25, 2016
lordoseji:
Please, if your live in Benin City and
to Epp me. Thank you .

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by cardoctor(m): 7:54am On Aug 25, 2016
Imagine that uber taxi driving through Ojuelegba, mushin or agege.

I don't think it will make it. No way lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by 9ja4show: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2016
Izonpikin:
Let them not try it in Nigeria ooo...hold up and danfo drivers would spoil the cars.... cheesy cheesy

There is abuja and other traffic-less cities in nigeria apart from Lagos
Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by free2ryhme: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2016
Nigeria has and will never be ready. We have not solve water, electricity, housing, food crisis na self driving car we wan dey take brag

Abeg, any beta gists
Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by horlus(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2016
Definitely not in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2016
I cant believe it until when i enter or spot one of their driverless vehicle here in Lagos
Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by Mckandre(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2016
unemployment rate go rise,if we depend on robots and computers to carry out normal human daily activities. technology get as e be sha
Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by Folksyharry(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2016
lordoseji:
Please, if you live in Benin City and
to Epp me. Thank you .

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm with bro. Why won't he pick both of you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by linearity: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2016
Codenister:
Great innovation, but so sad it will put a lot of people put of job.
Don't believe the hype, they are replacing one driver with a high tech expensive computer plus with one engineer and a co-driver (making two) to take notes; that model will not Survive the economy of scale.
Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by serikiYCU(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2016
lordoseji:
to Epp me. Thank you .

cool grin
Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by nov19(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2016
It baffles me a lot that people still don't see the hand writing on the wall... people are losing their jobs in hundred and their thousands all around the world and these so called companies are getting richer and innovating ways to replace human being in the work place...

yet the Nigerian youth who claim to be educated and learned and killing themselves for worthless jobs as if it will end their financial problems...

We need to wise up and think smart... The industrial age is over... We are now in the tech age... those that are making it big now are those that have developed their entrepreneurial capacity... that understand the power of leverage and know how to harness the power of technology and the Internet....

let's all Nigerian youth see this as a eye opener... because it's only a matter of time before this technology come to us.... and by then ... unemployment rates will reach new height...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by Maleeq(m): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2016
With the way we drive in 9ja? Kolewerk mehn! Danfo wee jam dem tire...Unless the cars come equipped with a "I dey craze pass you driver mode" too...where:
1. Its makes turns without signalling
2. designed to shout "U dey craze, ur fada" at other motorists
3. To blare its horns every 30seconds....just for the fun of it
4. Beat red light.
5. Identify lastma (in lagos) and speed before it is caught.
6. Should be able to "chook head" into the slightest space in the next lane in traffic.
7. Be smart it enough to block people from overtaking, entering your lane, especially when the other vehicle has signalled.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by skywalker001(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
lordoseji:
to Epp me. Thank you .
buhahaahahahaha gringringringringrin Thanks for making my day
Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by Josmila(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
lordoseji:
to Epp me. Thank you .

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by mcvirgin: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
make them no try am for lagos ooo. by the time dem hit am for traffic who go park well argue for am??
Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by Khez: 7:53am On Aug 26, 2016
How person fit put car sef for uber? I wan give in my ca!!
Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by Codes151(m): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2016
After ladyF don use am like 20 times, then I go try! Ta!
Re: Nigeria, Are You Ready? Uber Launches Self-driving Cars This Month by mrsage(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Khez:
How person fit put car sef for uber? I wan give in my ca!!

visit. www.ubernigeria.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car / Top 5 Bad Car Habits / 20 Sure Ways To Survive The Current Fuel Scarcity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.