Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos (35426 Views)

Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / Lesson Teacher-Student Themed Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Mandynews(f): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Klalaphotography is a rising Nigerian photographer who has been making waves on Instagram with shots of couples which eventually go viral.
Fadeke and Tunde chose the photographers to shoot their pre-wedding pictures. Little did they know how famous they would become from it.
The couple chose the Grecian theme and the end result was flawless pictures. Fadeke looks fabulous in her draped toga which is accessorized well with her gold head and arm band. Tunde looks like the perfect Yoruba angel in his long top and very fashionable gladiator sandals.
The pair really makes an attractive couple and Instagram users can’t seem to get enough of their one-of-a-kind photo-shoot. See more pictures below:

http://lifedrama.com.ng/this-couples-pre-wedding-shoot-will-make-you-believe-in-love-again-see-photos/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dude looks like a native doctor.

264 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
the poster above me tho. This theme no gel on the dude.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by LuvU2: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
No thanks wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin

The guy at the back tho...the way he look at the girl, it's like he's a serial killer on costume grin grin grin

But joke aside, Royalblak007 what do u think? cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by mizzbouqui(f): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
The lady is cute

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
the girl's shoulder tho lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by RoyalBlak007: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

TGreeky at the back tho...the way he look at the girl, it's like he's a serial killer on costume grin grin grin

But joke aside, Royalblak007 what do u think? cheesy

cool...looks like Greek....

A Ceaser
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
angry
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

cool...looks like Greek....

A Ceaser

Nawa for u ooo.... Chaaaii! grin

I wasnt talking abt his costume na... I'm talking abt the fotoshoot... tongue
Dem hoes be like, when u gonna pop the kwesshun..? cheesy
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by jopretty(f): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dude looks like he's about dividing the red sea again.lol grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
Kini gbogbo wonyi
They look as if they want to go and do money rituals sad angry
Iamnawty, come and see something cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by RoyalBlak007: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin cheesy grin grin
TrapQueen77:

Nawa for u ooo.... Chaaaii! grin

I wasnt talking abt his costume na... I'm talking abt the fotoshoot... tongue
Dem hoes be like, when u gonna pop the kwesshun..? cheesy
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin cheesy grin grin

U dey shine ur big teeth kiss

I love it.
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by IamNawty(f): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
MissHatey:
Kini gbogbo wonyi
They look as if they want to go and do money rituals sad angry
Iamnawty, come and see something cheesy
me I love it.. D lady looks perfect undecided
Wat if alfa say doing dis typa pre wedding shoot wil make ur marriage last grin wunt u do it?

1 Like

Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Pinkiwinki(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dude looks like a slave. The lady like a queen.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
IamNawty:
me I love it.. D lady looks perfect undecided
Wat if alfa say doing dis typa pre wedding shoot wil make ur marriage last grin wunt u do it?
lol
I dont like it at all ore.
Make alfa park well jare
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by RoyalBlak007: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U dey shine ur big teeth kiss

I love it.

lols!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by IamNawty(f): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
MissHatey:
lol
Make alfa park well jare
me I will do it ooo.. Over do sef.. Wat if he is dangote's son
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Twinkle62(f): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Beauriful cool kiss
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
IamNawty:
me I will do it ooo.. Over do sef.. Wat if he is dangote's son
erm erm
Dangote abi cheesy cheesy
I will do it multiply by 10 ooo cheesy
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by IamNawty(f): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
MissHatey:
erm erm
Dangote abi cheesy cheesy
I will do it multiply by 10 ooo cheesy
ole grin thy shall not live by bread alone undecided
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
MissHatey:
lol
Make alfa park well jare
Stop derailing this thread!

mods ban her grin tongue
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
Despite the fact that this nice young man tried to look like a Noble he ended up looking otherwise..so sad!

6 Likes

Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jarizod:
Stop derailing this thread!

mods ban her grin tongue

if I slap you ehn undecided
They no born any mod to ban me cheesy
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
MissHatey:
if I slap you ehn undecided
They no born any mod to ban me cheesy
isn't Hateu2 on ban grin grin be deceiving yasefff grin
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jarizod:
isn't Hateu2 on ban grin grin be deceiving yasefff grin

that's a lie undecided
I just want to be gentle on that moniker tongue
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by IamLEGEND1: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
so she's Princess Andromeda & he's what,Perseus?
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
MissHatey:
that's a lie undecided
I just want to be gentle on that moniker tongue
Be deceiving urself tongue

Anyways I hope you are PLEASURABLY WELL today if yes who delivered u the pleasure
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by garlicrey(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pronounce these words very fast
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Ayoswit(f): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
k
Re: Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.