Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) (20908 Views)

Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student / Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by JaypeeAnics(m): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
NPF ang shooting/killing of protesters are like.....pls who has that pics??
Mean while, have you ntice that 75% of universities in nigeria have been protesting for the past one year concerning one thing or the other(expecially scull fee).....that one of the CHANGE they promised us...

1 Like

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by 9t9jacobs: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Can someone help interpret the above write up? I keep seeing 2sssss. 2 days, 2 suspects, 2 cars and 1 student. Na wetin really happen
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by RJayson(m): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Police don't shoot at student during protest. That's one bad of a headshot. #Terrible

1 Like

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Stonerobaba(m): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fools.... You will all spend more than a year at home and subsequently be responsible for all the school properties destroyed. next time you learn to act live elites not touts. Anyways rip to the dead
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Lisaint(m): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
WTF!!! Police again....

They started with

NASpoly
Owopoly
Funnab

And those useless NANS leaders are watching

1 Like

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by onatisi(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
viviangist:
FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest 2 Students Allegedly Killed By Police Graphic Photos Benue State : I have seen students protests, but I have not seen where students protest and destroy even their certificates. The students destruction of FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko is seriously uncalled for and regrettable. The students of this School must cover their faces in shame. - Online Reporter

This is the height of foolishness, where people who are supposed to have been upgraded in mind through their education reveal to their shame that they are still barbarians or even worse than monkeys. It really proves that "darkness is covering the earth and gross darkness the people". - Online Reporter

A student was shut down [/b]by some police men right in front of the school gate in fidei polytechnic gboko benue state [b]write now things has been destroy in side the school [/b]compound.all these crisis started yesterday [b]because some student was not [/b]allow to write exams [b]because of there where unable to collect thier permit card but there where with thier school fees tellers an receipts an yet there were not allow to write exams - Online Reporter

FIDEI POLYTECHNIC GBOKO TURN BLOODY A 2 day protest by students of Fidei polytechnic Gboko today led to the killing of one 'Victor' a student of the polytechnic and destruction of properties worth millions of naira,report has it that properties include 2 school cars,a police van and a tipper,also include are the burning down of school bursary unit and the school canteen and other school relevant materials. Efforts to get pictorials proof abortive as security operatives were on ground preventing people going closer. - Online Reporter

Source http://www.viviangist.com/fidei-polytechnic-gboko-protest-2-students-allegedly-killed-police-graphic-photos

Smh for Nigeria education. No wonder many employers insist that majority of Nigeria graduates are unemployable
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by eyekaynoble: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hayjaycity:
OP.. Your English is catastrophic.... I'd can bring this thread down in minutes..
Check your own yansh 1st b4 pointing to anoda pesin own. Wetin be "i'd can"

1 Like

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by twheeny(f): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fine students are protesting in an unruly manner but must Nigerian police shoot?
Will killing students stop the riot?Nigerian police with their useless mentality!R.I.P to the dead!

1 Like

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by ifyalways(f): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Vivian and her horrible reporting undecided

The head shot is bad gan

1 Like

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by adebowales: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
I was once a student and still working in an academic environment, we students at times strictly follows our leaders in every situation around the school,we re always expected to protest peacefully to show our grievances but rather choose to turn it a bloody protest,using guns,cutlass,and burning down school buildings.
I once experienced one that happened at Unilag not long ago where I saw a student beside me handling gun,u guys would frustrate police officials to fight back or retreat, and to every security personnel,u all need to be lethal when handling issues like this
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by lawalosky(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
y are police like did, disam thing they did in my school here Nasarawa state polytechnic that state governor has optionally task all student to pay 2000,
but my question is y are dae always killing the wrong person, CU's all ino is the outsiders are the ones turning d peace protest into violence!

1 Like

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by magnum247: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
the goat dem folo kill do anything?

1 Like

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
The police in this situation acted like animals,what happens to their tear gas or rubber bullets. The students acted like primitive locals,what happens to their thinking to behave that way and the Op,chai your words of reportage no be here o. You killed english and you are a budding blogger. Pls blogging should go with logical compilation of news reportage.

1 Like

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
cry cry chei... I grieve in the sight of these pictures. Protest in school is not good. The best thing you do is stay indoors the moment it begin.
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by pippimp(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hayjaycity:
OP.. Your English is catastrophic.... I'd can bring this thread down in minutes..

Classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

2 Likes

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Bonavcreativity(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hayjaycity:
ur own worst grin grin grin, if nah so u sabi English, wole Soyinka for don employ you

1 Like

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by anigbajumo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Na wa for all these useless police, same things happened couple of days ago @funaab.

Awon werey.

1 Like

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hayjaycity:

Clap for English
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by LeoAde: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is Nigeria,the slanderous NPF knows there's no Influential politicians child in all these government institution to take up the matter, you wey dem send go scul wit 'LAPO Loan' I don't see any reason in joinin protests ooo..there'all always be a helpless victim eventually.....R.I.P to d dead tho
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Owilar(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
the police took time and point the gun on the victim forehead, hmm nice shot.

1 Like

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
eyekaynoble:
Check your own yansh 1st b4 pointing to anoda pesin own. Wetin be "i'd can"

Awon Odeh ma Leyi keh... Auto correct changed my" it" to "I'd"... Den dey Holla... I no get your time... Make una go look my previous posts and check my English.. I will definitely shit on all your asses...everyone of you that quoted me this night... Fools..
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

Classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Idat... Na auto correct make you open your mouth like
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by pippimp(m): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hayjaycity:

Idat... Na auto correct make you open your mouth like

Auto correct. Ok. grin You too for look wetin you de post before trying to remove the log wey de another person eye na.

2 Likes

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
viviangist:

I Don't Edit Reports from Students ok ..... That's my Way of Blogging ....

Am sorry if it doesn't suits you ..... i will try and Change Ok

I'm sorry, bro.. I know quiet alrite that it's an unedited report since d source is posted along with it... Just trying to catch fun online with my post.. Dats all... No hard feelings
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

Auto correct. Ok. grin You too for look wetin you de post before trying to remove the log wey de another person eye na.

No mind d thingy jare.. It has done me dat a whole lot of times
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
michael142:

Clap for English

Michael,. Michael, Michael... How may times did I call you.. Okay... Lemme keep quiet.. We share d same zodiac sign.. grin

1 Like

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bonavcreativity:
ur own worst grin grin grin, if nah so u sabi English, wole Soyinka for don employ you
who wole Soyinka epp?..
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by pippimp(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hayjaycity:

No mind d thingy jare.. It has done me dat a whole lot of times

It's happened to me countless time too.
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
obailala:
Yours already put the thread in coma.

By the power of Rah.... Make I forgive you sha...... Thank your stars
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by adisa204(m): 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
Its so sad so see that they actually kept the bodies of the victims and those arrested together. No remorse of any sort
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by roxrite(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
People's life wasting everyday
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Lastking147(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
viviangist:
More On , http://www.viviangist.com/fidei-polytechnic-gboko-protest-2-students-allegedly-killed-police-graphic-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

I don't believe ur story rara
D guy shot on the head shot in d head
Dat picture don try na
Bhet Y??! embarassed embarassed embarassed :[

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Unizik And UNN, Which Is A Better Place To Study Pharmacy / Uniabuja Students Protest Over The Death Of A Female Student / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.