Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time (4983 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts / How To Get Married On A 20k Salary! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by marvelck: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Most girls if not all, are usually scared of not marrying on time due to obvious reasons. Cos when a girl is almost gettin to 27, 28, 29 or 30 and still single, she tend to be worried and somehow desperate to tie the knot before it gets too late. You know guys usually prefer dating and getting married to ladies under 25 years. Any girl above 25, or close to 30 years is usually seen by most guys as an old or over matured woman. Who probably has had a lot of experience with so many men in the past. And couple with the fact that women tend to age faster than guys, when a girl is getting close to that age most single ladies dread, it start showing on her body and appearance that she is no longer getting younger. A lot of girls dread that period or age. And thats why they just want to get married before they clock 30. Not marrying on time is usually a nightmare to many.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
There are lots of women between 27 to 30 that have no experience with men. Some of these women have juat been victims of fuckboys.

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Chrisrare: 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
So wot shuld women learn frm dis??

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by veekid(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
No man will get married in this buhari régime, a bag of rice goes for 20k. Naira creeping against dollar.
Well some pple has the money Sha
Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
kennygee:
There are lots of women between 27 to 30 that have no experience with men. Some of these women have juat been victims of fuckboys.

Talking from experience ryt?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Akkord4gov: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
kennygee:
There are lots of women between 27 to 30 that have no experience with men. Some of these women have just been victims of fuckboys.

The fuckboys according to you do not just wake up one day to be like that,it is just as a result of fuckgirls grin

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Drew0:

Talking from experience ryt?

Exactly. And once you've attained this age and you're still single, that's when I'll suggest u take ur time. As long as you're sure you're not the problem, take ur time and don't settle.

A good man will come ur way that will make a the lost time worth it.

I know of a class mate who got married at 23, she's in her second marriage as we speak.

Its not about how soon u marry, but how happy u are with that person and how long you both grow old together.

Look at the divorce rates these days, you'll see its not a good idea to rush or settle for any kind of man just cause you're 27 and above.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by RelationshipPro: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Beamborla(f): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
@OP, your point exactly?
You have said nothing...

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Chicagoesontop: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
so what is your point ??

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Akkord4gov:

The fuckboys according to you do not just wake up one day to be like that,it is just as a result of fuckgirls grin

If we all made the bible our standard, dating won't be so tedious.

But a guy would only keep up with you, till he discovers you're serious about having a Christian relationship, then he'll start acting up and boom, end of relationship.

I'm outta this post. I'll give other people chance to contribute.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
kennygee:

Exactly. And once you've attained this age and you're still single, that's when I'll suggest u take ur time. As long as you're sure you're not the problem, take ur time and don't settle.

A good man will come ur way that will make a the lost time worth it.

I know of a class mate who got married at 23, she's in her second marriage as we speak.

Its not about how soon u marry, but how happy u are with that person and how long you both grow old together.

Look at the divorce rates these days, you'll see its not a good idea to rush or settle for any kind of man just cause you're 27 and above.

Yeah it's true though, but one doesnt really have to wait always, you can go out there and get yourself a good man and you will be happy with him.
Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by mandarin: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
The fear is real, very real and some do mismanage it that it will become so noticeable on them. I can feel the pressure is on men to deliver and most men want to play safe, some by adding more years with the hope of becoming economically better while girls of equivalent ages can't just shrug life off like men.
its part of the society and it also mean that ladies must begin to focus on their standards, seek God's face and be more realistic.
Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
kennygee:

And there are millions of ladies less than 25 yrs who are f***ing experienced. It's really not a matter of age.
Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by TedBaker(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Afta readin dis OP. Am happy n proud of me for getting married at 27 while my wife 26,jst a year gap. I knw her age was advancing bt i never tot of dis serious but truthful points. Thumbs up OP.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Drew0:

Yeah it's true though, but one doesnt really have to wait always, you can go out there and get yourself a good man and you will be happy with him.

Been there, done that. If the man doesn't share in ur feelings, you'll get rejected and hate urself for chasing a guy. Pass.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 25, 2016
kennygee:

Been there, done that. If the man doesn't share in ur feelings, you'll get rejected and hate urself for chasing a guy. Pass.

I didn't say you should chase a guy.
Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2016
Drew0:

I didn't say you should chase a guy.

You said go our there and get one. Please explain how to go out there and get one o.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 25, 2016
kennygee:

You said go our there and get one. Please explain how to go out there and get one o.

Okay, if you see a man you like, you can be friends with him, you onn have to make it look obvious. Common sense. Lots of girls have done this, some even made it too obvious yet still came out successful. Simple just be friends with a man you like and in due time he would ask you out and you guys can take things from there, not you going to ask him out, or maybe you have a personal problem chasing then away? Who knows.

Or you can try this.

This is optional;
Always worked for me, never had a sad relationship before
You can look at your zodiac star sign and Match it with other zodiac sign to see which would be a good partner.

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/zodiac-signs-and-meanings.html
Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2016
Drew0:

Okay, if you see a man you like, you can be friends with him, you onn have to make it look obvious. Common sense. Lots of girls have done this, some even made it too obvious yet still came out successful. Simple just be friends with a man you like and in due time he would ask you out and you guys can take things from there, not you going to ask him out, or maybe you have a personal problem chasing then away? Who knows.

Or you can try this.

This is optional;
Always worked for me, never had a sad relationship before
You can look at your zodiac star sign and Match it with other zodiac sign to see which would be a good partner.

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/zodiac-signs-and-meanings.html

In due time, he would go after a woman he is attracted to, leave matter. Women should just go about their lives, a man who wants and needs you in his life will find u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 25, 2016
kennygee:

In due time, he would go after a woman he is attracted to, leave matter. Women should just go about their lives, a man who wants and needs you in his life will find u.

Change your mentality, from the way you talk, you seem to have very low self esteem. , bye.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2016
Drew0:

Change your mentality, from the way you talk, you seem to have very low self esteem. , bye.

Dude, when it comes to self esteem, I will intimidate you. You don't know me, don't be quick to make that conclusion.

I am a very beautiful, intelligent, outspoken, dedicated, focused young woman. I have a job and a business that pays my bill, those who know me here physically will tell you my sex appeal will sweep u away, yet I am a decent woman.

Enough of all these bull crap about women being single at a certain age. Not all women are dealt the same cards, not all women will get married in their early 20s. At the right time, a woman will meet a man who will make her wait worth it.

While you're waiting, work on urself, ur career, your health, your image, prepare yourself for when the man finds you, read books, get cmmitted to God, and pray in advance that God sends you a man who can lead u to know and love Him better.

Don't let pressure from Family or Society push u into the hands of a man who has no vision or focus for his own life, talk more of yours.

Have a nice day ladies

10 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2016
kennygee:

Dude, when it comes to self esteem, I will intimidate you. You don't know me, don't be quick to make that conclusion.

I am a very beautiful, intelligent, outspoken, dedicated, focused young woman. I have a job and a business that pays my bill, those who know me here physically will tell you my sex appeal will sweep u away, yet I am a decent woman.

Enough of all these bull crap about women being single at a certain age. Not all women are dealt the same cards, not all women will get married in their early 20s. At the right time, a woman will meet a man who will make her wait worth it.

While you're waiting, work on urself, ur career, your health, your image, prepare yourself for when the man finds you, read books, get cmmitted to God, and pray in advance that God sends you a man who can lead u to know and love Him better.

Don't let pressure from Family or Society push u into the hands of a man who has no vision or focus for his own life, talk more of yours.

Have a nice day ladies

Whatever.
With all these u no still get man. Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2016
Drew0:

Whatever.
As if man is a trophy to be won

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by wemmieslim(f): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2016
The truth and the reason for the fear is due to our society and culture, the earlier parents and the society in general realise that happiness or fulfillment is not measured in marriage the better, as much as its good to get married, so it's also important to find the right person, first, a lady must find her self, be true to her own self, love her self unconditionally enough, that's when you can genuinely love someone else....,
It's better to stay single than to be married and wishing you were not, and the fear of divorce again, that's another one, I don't think it should get to a point where spouses start praying that one of them should die so they can be free....,
If you must stay single, pls be happy, if you must marry, make sure you're happy, that's what's important, age is just a number.
Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by wemmieslim(f): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2016
The truth and the reason for the fear is due to our society and culture, the earlier parents and the society in general realise that happiness or fulfillment is not measured in marriage the better, as much as its good to get married, so it's also important to find the right person, first, a lady must find her self, be true to her own self, love her self unconditionally enough, that's when you can genuinely love someone else....,
It's better to stay single than to be married and wishing you were not, and the fear of divorce again, that's another one, I don't think it should get to a point where spouses start praying that one of them should die so they can be free....,
If you must stay single, pls be happy, if you must marry, make sure you're happy, that's what's important, age is just a number.
Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2016
Drew0:

Whatever.

Who says I don't?

E even dey Nairaland.

My qualities are not to give me a man, but for my self esteem, I counted them for u so you know the least of my problems is a low self esteem.

Ladies, if you've got those, you'll be fine, married or not.

cheesy

Nice try tho.
Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by omonighoblessing(f): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2016
very true
Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2016
kennygee:

Who says I don't?

E even dey Nairaland.

My qualities are not to give me a man, but for my self esteem, I counted them for u so you know the least of my problems is a low self esteem.

Ladies, if you've got those, you'll be fine, married or not.

cheesy

Nice try tho.

Na so grin
Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2016
Drew0:

Na so grin

I know.
Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by Fkforyou(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2016
*.Sigh.* Different form of the same old bullshit.
Re: When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time by jashar(f): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2016
Drew0:

Whatever.

Duuudddee!!!!!

Haba!!!

Not cool.

You just showed you're intimidated by a strong and intelligent woman who has refused to kowtow to societal expectations.

You started off well, but damn!!!! That was totally below the belt.

Having a man ain't it all oo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chronicles Of A Runs Girl / Newyork Couple Jump To Their Death Together Because Of Debt(photos). / Hot Quickie For Vaseline Crew, Will Be Deleted Soon (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.