Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

This Is A Must Read:5 Signs To Know You And Your Boo Has A Love Connection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is A Must Read:5 Signs To Know You And Your Boo Has A Love Connection (657 Views)

Even Your Boo Has A Boo: Are You In A Relationship Or A Situationship? / Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Must Read:5 Signs To Know You And Your Boo Has A Love Connection by kennedy45(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
I'll be sharing Good quality signals to end every curiosity you ever had about that girl, guy, lady, man, even animals or any living thing that has robbed your heart,below. YES!

Building a strong social connection
Have you ever had this friend, when you hangout socially that you feel extremely comfortable with, even when his or her friends are around, you relate well with them knowing they have totally nothing in mind towards you? i have this friend, very close.. when we are in a public place and i notice something funny, i only just give her a coded look that we both understand and she grabs immediately without words what i am trying to show her or explain.That shows how connected we are, that we could understand ourselves without words.However, the way you and your boo relates to each other socially and with other people individually can really go a long way to tell how strong your love connection is. You share certain things like hobbies and lifestyle and when your publicly relating with friends it shows. I have this friend, he has had so much of a bond with his boo that when the waiter comes to the table to ask what he shall offer them, they always have this clash of voices making the same orders. How much do you enjoy spending time with family and friends?
Furthermore, by now i'm sure you've had a connection with your partner for weeks or months, that must have given you enough time to determine if there's a social connection now.Do your love maths now , delay is dangerous.

You may also read Tips Every Man Must Know Before sex-texting

Undeniable chemistry
This is like the fuel of love connection. it comes from the inside. When you have the chemistry, your adrenaline controls your entire body. You loose self control in a good addicted way. Chemistry has do to with a lot of feeling that you feel when you feel you just feel loved.YES! You get that feeling right? It's a chain reaction, if you feel this within you and you feel the same energy
read more==>>http://kennedyclement..com.ng/2016/08/quality-signals-to-know-you-and-your.html

(1) (Reply)

This Baffles Me / Two Guys Get The Beating Of Their Life Over A Lady / Foursome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.