Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

This Baffles Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Baffles Me (653 Views)

''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ / These Things Baffles Me Sha / 8 Things Guys Do On Facebook That Baffles Most Ladies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Baffles Me by Gabs4mine(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2016
I notice when you take ladies serious that is when they start playing on your intelligence But if your intention is just to shot that Bulls eyes they now Take you seriouss. Ladies reading this i need an Expalnation?
Re: This Baffles Me by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 15, 2016
Not in all cases.... Its best if you don't appear weak because of your emotions though. They will definitely take u for granted

2 Likes

Re: This Baffles Me by Presh900(m): 7:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Maga spotted
Re: This Baffles Me by Laveda(f): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2016
Not every lady does that.
Re: This Baffles Me by Gabs4mine(m): 7:27am On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
Not in all cases.... Its best if you don't appear weak because of your emotions though. They will definitely take u for granted
you are really speaking about me and you have never seen me
Re: This Baffles Me by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 15, 2016
Gabs4mine:
you are really speaking about me and you have never seen me
You have to change.
Re: This Baffles Me by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2016
Laveda:
Not every lady does that.
you of all people are tryna form arrogance for me. I made a simple request, a simple inquiry,but you deemed it fit to ignore me.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Catch Smoking And This Happen / :) / Whats So Special About The Male Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.