Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation (27292 Views)

IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. / What's The Correct Pronunciation Fork? / What To Do When Someone Corrects Your Grammar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2016
lola024 come and see what i told you about fp this morning, it has made fp
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Stanbeto: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2016
Papa peter patara paw paw panye papa paul
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Jetland(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2016
Sir shehu Shangri said some sokoto science students started smoking snuff since seventeen-seventy six.
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by ETHIX(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2016
Is easy to pronounce but if you can't, blame your primary school teacher
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by sluk(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2016
She sells sea shells on the sea shore,
The shells she sells are sea shells I am sure.
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by God2man(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2016
Not bad.
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Harmony92(f): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:

i pay attention to English alot i dont mean to brag but i can read 13 of them fast without a pause, thats why i posted it to see if others can, but they're seeing it in a different way, btw keep the kiss for a guy cheesy
wow thanks I like it. smiley
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2016
Harmony92:
wow thanks I like it. smiley
welcome
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2016
*rolls eyes*
WTF is this undecided
So so so dry undecided
Iamnawty oremi, wa so ore re oo grin
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2016
OK op, if anything happens to my tongue......
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by xtervaganza(m): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2016
So I'll now lose my teeth now and people will be asking me who I fight?

Abegi
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Cunninlinguist: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
and this was meant to help them o, anyways its human nature nothing is perfect, so insatiable
No mind them jare!Your post is OK. Anybody well versed in English language will appreciate your post
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Cunninlinguist:
No mind them jare!Your post is OK. Anybody well versed in English language will appreciate your post
thank you, now one normal person amidst all the drama
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Jetjacky(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
you can post yours too if you want, trying to pronounce it in a fast pace helps Grammer and eloquence, so enjoy

1.Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

2 I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.

3How many boards
Could the Mongols hoard
If the Mongol hordes got bored?
from the comic Calvin & Hobbes,

4 How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?

5 Send toast to ten tense stout saints' ten tall tents.

6 Denise sees the fleece,
Denise sees the fleas.
At least Denise could sneeze
and feed and freeze the fleas.

7 Sheena leads, Sheila needs.

8The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughoutThursday.

9 Something in a thirty-acre thermal thicket of thorns and thistles thumped and thundered threatening the three-D thoughts of Matthew the thug - although, theatrically, it was only the thirteen-thousand thistles and thorns through the underneath of his thigh that the thirty year old
thug thought of that morning.

10 Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?

11Seth at Sainsbury's sells thick socks.

12 Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.

13 i wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.

14 there was a fisherman named Fisher
who fished for some fish in a fissure.
Till a fish with a grin,
pulled the fisherman in.
Now they're fishing the fissure for Fisher.

15 Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut-Butter, 'tis the peanut-butter picky
people pick.

16 if Stu chews shoes, should Stu choose the shoes he chews?

17 Luke Luck likes lakes.
Luke's duck likes lakes.
Luke Luck licks lakes.
Luck's duck licks lakes.
Duck takes licks in lakes Luke Luck likes.
Luke Luck takes licks in lakes duck likes.

18 i scream, you scream, we all scream for icecream!

19 One-one was a race horse.
Two-two was one too.
One-one won one race.
Two-two won one too.

20 If Pickford's packers packed a packet of crisps would the packet of crisps
that Pickford's packers packed survive for two and a half years?

beautiful alteration. I love it. Please do more inthe nearest future
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2016
Jetjacky:
beautiful alteration. I love it. Please do more inthe nearest future
thanks

1 Like

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Emu4life(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2016
A plantain planter planted plantain in a plantain plaintation......yellow lorry red lorry 3x
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Kayswat(m): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
Awww, Interesting
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Jetjacky(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
thanks
my reply would be in French... Vous été bienvenue.
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
On first Friday, father francis fried five fishes for father from France.
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
The sun shall soon shine
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by kennyjam: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
please when i`ve gotten data, i will comment. thank you for posting it.
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by kennyjam: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
you can post yours too if you want, trying to pronounce it in a fast pace helps Grammer and eloquence, so enjoy

3How many boards
Could the Mongols hoard

Denise sees the fleas.

8The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughoutThursday.

9 Something in a thirty-acre thermal thicket of thorns and thistles thumped and thundered threatening the three-D thoughts of Matthew the thug - although, theatrically, it was only the thirteen-thousand thistles and thorns through the underneath of his thigh that the thirty year old

13 i wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.

Till a fish with a grin,
pulled the fisherman in.

people pick.

Luke's duck likes lakes.
Luke Luck licks lakes.
Luck's duck licks lakes.

Two-two was one too.
One-one won one race.
Two-two won one too.

please when i`ve gotten data, i will comment. thank you for posting it.
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Rob is the robber that robbed Robbie.
Robbie was robbed by rob while Robert stood and watch.
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by sweetiliciouz(f): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
try this: "SHE SAID SHE SELLS SEA SHELLS AT THE SEA SHORE THE SHELLS SHE SELLS ARE SURELY SEASHELLS SO IF SHE SELLS SHELLS ON THE SEASHORE I'M SURE SHE SELLS SEASHORE SHELLS."
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Dunexxx(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nice one Op.

I enjoy tongue twisters.
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by IamNawty(f): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
MissHatey:
*rolls eyes*
WTF is this undecided
So so so dry undecided
Iamnawty oremi, wa so ore re oo grin
mhissbliss sule egbira grin cheesy
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
IamNawty:
mhissbliss sule egbira grin cheesy
buhahahahahaa.
She too dey create thread
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Damicares(f): 4:59am On Aug 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
So romantic undecided undecided
grin
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Macmilla(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:

3How many boards
Could the Mongols hoard

Denise sees the fleas.

Till a fish with a grin,
pulled the fisherman in.

people pick.

Luke's duck likes lakes.
Luke Luck licks lakes.
Luck's duck licks lakes.

Two-two was one too.
One-one won one race.
Two-two won one too.

Seriously, you are heartless. undecided I'm already feeling dizzy trying to read thru these.
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
Macmilla:

Seriously, you are heartless. undecided I'm already feeling dizzy trying to read thru these.
trust me bae, its for your own good
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Macmilla(m): 2:36am On Aug 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
trust me bae, its for your own good
Plz how is this for my good?
I'd say it's for my torture. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Speaks On Rescheduling 2019 UTME / We Are Ready To Resume - CONUA Lecturers Tell FG / Emelife Stella Chinelo Receives Medals And Cash Prizes From University Of Mysore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.