Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

She's Been After Me After I Told Her I'm Not Interested - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Been After Me After I Told Her I'm Not Interested (1242 Views)

. / My Freind Is Spoiling Me Before Her, I'm Thinkn Of Wat To Do / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Been After Me After I Told Her I'm Not Interested by Dreyl(m): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2016
This girl has been a pain in the asz, too materialistic, lousy and annoying, my friends have warned me about her but i didn't oblige, i thought they were just envying because she's an epitome of pulchritudeness. i didn't know it's the other way round, infact the way she treated my friends the other time they came to my house was displeasing and solemly bad, infact if not because of me they would have treated her fvck up badly i have to quickly intervene and beg my pals on her behalf, she's a beauty to behold but totally lack the accuracy of manners, after i broke up our relationship because if i didn't she wouldn't, she's already obsessed with me, so that's the obvious thing to do, now she's threatening me, telling me Loads of Bs of how she will tell her soldier cousin to deal with me, infact i don't want to write an epistle now i just want advise before i lose my cool, seems i've been too soft for her that's why she's telling me all those Bs.
Re: She's Been After Me After I Told Her I'm Not Interested by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2016
Op, yes you've been too soft on her, just ignore and ghost her and you will be fine wink grin
Re: She's Been After Me After I Told Her I'm Not Interested by mizzbouqui(f): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2016
My dear, soldier matter no be here o, if truly she has a soldier cousin enh, they will beat hell out of you
But according to your story you did the right thing (some ladies are just beautiful but lack manners) the only thing you can do to avoid the beating is that you should runaway cheesy
If you can't, then prepare for battle and endure

1 Like

Re: She's Been After Me After I Told Her I'm Not Interested by omonighoblessing(f): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2016
she can't do anything jare
Re: She's Been After Me After I Told Her I'm Not Interested by diplomatvicky(f): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2016
guys dats goes after looks,dats wat u end up getting....op u v learnt ur lesson??jst let her be,dnt go beefing with her,play dumb n deaf...shikena!
Re: She's Been After Me After I Told Her I'm Not Interested by emitheo(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
diplomatvicky:
guys dats goes after looks,dats wat u end up getting....op u v learnt ur lesson??jst let her be,dnt go beefing with her,play dumb n deaf...shikena!
Yea ...play deaf & dumb
In the end she'll get tired
Re: She's Been After Me After I Told Her I'm Not Interested by Dreyl(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Thanks guys, now i'm damn pained, when one of my friend was warning me about her i didn't heed to what he was saying, i thought it was just envyness now the picture is clearer.
Re: She's Been After Me After I Told Her I'm Not Interested by Dreyl(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
I won't run or hide, i'm a man, i will face the consequencies, let me see what she will do.
Re: She's Been After Me After I Told Her I'm Not Interested by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
Shun her, nothing will happen...beat ko beat ni.
Re: She's Been After Me After I Told Her I'm Not Interested by Dreyl(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lalasticlala i wonder why this thread is not on frontpage

(1) (Reply)

see what a girl is wearing.. / Tell Me You Won't Look / Must Read: Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (another Sex Story)… Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.