Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,271 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

My Friend And I Quarreling; See Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend And I Quarreling; See Reason (390 Views)

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend And I Quarreling; See Reason by Cornerstone99: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2016
There is this Friend of mine (Shade by name) that came to read all through at my place
last semester and I was not comfortable cause we were always having quarrel.
And after She left I was extremely broke.

Now exam is here again and she says she wants to come and read in my place again.But I said no.

Please am I wrong by saying NO?

Have told her we will be revising in school but she not happy with my decision.

My Sis sent it to me on Palmchat this morning. Advice me please...
Re: My Friend And I Quarreling; See Reason by MrOlihilistic: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2016
since you've concluded in your decisions what do you want us to do??
Re: My Friend And I Quarreling; See Reason by RealJaneDoe: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2016
you can tell her you don't want to be distracted since its exam period and your grades are low and you can't afford to fail

(1) (Reply)

How To Know What True Love Really Is / 5 Things That Would Prevent You From Ever Che*ting On Your Spouse / What Do Girls Mean When They Say Boys Treat Them Badly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.