Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,080 members, 7,953,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" (46520 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? / "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie / Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Eminembuz(m): 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
ericsmith:

Giv me gala ,,sey ur teem cold ...oya bring #1000 changii grin grin grin
abeg the items mentioned above dey absent but I get supplement like Gulder, Goldberg and mac-dowel...na dem gree they present for list ooo! For the record changii no go they for you again oo!If you don't mind?
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Eminembuz(m): 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
jerryfisher:
make I help u!!!
abeg no vex! cause if I allow you help me, you go want make we share the moni equal..and e no suppose be so! I just picture the future through your request...
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Boldstar(m): 12:12am On Aug 26, 2016
You want to check my pipee to know if you can handle it during marriage? undecided No p. I will gladly agree. But the lady must be ready to show her kitten too grin because I will check how deep it is to know if she can handle me grin. Not with my pipee, that's premarital s£x. But with... grin
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Weah96: 12:17am On Aug 26, 2016
Fourwinds:
dat pastor must have taken a combination of Osogbo weed and Ibera weed. how can d woman look at d man' manhood without d man looking at d Womanhood...

d stupid man did not read about d African version......What is good for Greece is also good for Uganda.?

Don't mind the pastor. But the men in his church must be dancing shoki. This news will cause them to chase the females using the new technique, with d8cks hanging out like Tarzan.
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Fourwinds: 12:25am On Aug 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Weah96:

Don't mind the pastor. But the men in his church must be dancing shoki. This news will cause them to chase the females using the new technique, with d8cks hanging out like Tarzan.
grin
Weah96:

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by KissCODE(m): 5:32am On Aug 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Evolving morality bro. Evolving morality.
Moral decadence
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by ncarry: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2016
this is bigger: Check it out: http://nowcarry.com
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by MSEdLAW(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by sweetilicious(f): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
As a Christian , when you ask God to help you find a life partner , as an all knowing God , he'll give someone you are compatible with - the right person for you .

And of course , there will be no need to check his manhood or want pre-marital sex to determine his/her sexual prowess . How is this hard to understand undecided
Thank you. As if size of manhood will determine size of happiness. All these pastors preaching as if they are from pluto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Come2Pass: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2016
It seems to me that this was predicted by Christ and there are no gray areas in Christ. It's either black or white; hot or cold. There'll always be false doctrines and preachers and there's nothing we can do about it. But we can stand on what's true - HIS Word. What counts most is what HE has said and says. If anyone says anything contrary to HIS Word it's left to us to accept it as true or not.
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by freshcvvs: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2016
analice107:

I don't talk to strangers.

Now this is hilarious grin
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2016
Eminembuz:
abeg the items mentioned above dey absent but I get supplement like Gulder, Goldberg and mac-dowel...na dem gree they present for list ooo! For the record changii no go they for you again oo!If you don't mind?

u take me 2 my level..TGIF..abeg mac-dowel 4 all wailers n goldberg to all d zombies ..as 4 lalastica giv him hi-malta 4 alway bring news 4 d vaseline crew ...all bills on me grin grin grin
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by hurrycane: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2016
any christan who de atend pastorical is christ a pastor? or savior'
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by upuphim(m): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2016
If you are truly a child of God, you must trust Him for a perfect match in marriage. What happens after seeing the manhood and will also know if he suffers ED. That Pastor is an agent of Lucifer support manhood inspection. However, I must remind some people here that there is no manhood as big as the head of a new born baby?
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by dotcile28(f): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2016
For real, no time for mistake.
gatt to be on the move. Am off
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by MrMontella(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas..u said everything..the real truth...
Thank you sire..
Morality is not from god..

1 Like

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by 9inches(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
The male can check her size by inserting ONLY the tip of his tool.
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrMontella:
Ranchhoddas..u said everything..the real truth...
Thank you sire..
Morality is not from god..

He believes in God
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by MrMontella(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

He believes in God
but he believes morality is independent of god...
I didnt say he does not believe in god
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrMontella:

but he believes morality is independent of god...
I didnt say he does not believe in god

How did you arrive at this ?
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by MrMontella(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How did you arrive at this ?
on ranchhodda.s or morality?
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Idyllic: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
As a Christian , when you ask God to help you find a life partner , as an all knowing God , he'll give someone you are compatible with - the right person for you .

And of course , there will be no need to check his manhood or want pre-marital sex to determine his/her sexual prowess . How is this hard to understand undecided
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Perseus: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
masonkz:

You don't have to sexualise everything. Put your mind to work
Hello,how are you?
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by wirinet(m): 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So you mean an unclad woman dancing on a pole in a strip club is not a decadent ?

Like you said , morally evolves .

What of naked virgin girls dancing publicly in Swaziland, South Africa and indeed many parts of Africa? will that be term moral decadence too?
Before the white man introduced clothes to your village, i am sure the young girls were going about topless, will you then say that your village was morally decadent?
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by wirinet(m): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

lmao ... just admit you are wrong and deal with it grin . It perfectly explains it . The bible does not condone slavery

You are still propagating this lie of yours that the bible does not condone slavery. You are yet to show us just one example where the Bible condemned slavery. I can give dozens of examples both from the new and old testament where the Bible condoned and even promoted slavery.
Here are a few examples;

Ephesians 6:5
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear and sincerity of heart, just as you would show to Christ.

Titus 2:9
Slaves are to submit to their own masters in everything, to be well-pleasing, not argumentative.

Colossians 4:1
Masters, supply your slaves with what is right and fair, since you know that you also have a Master in heaven.

1 Peter 2:18
Servants, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and gentle, but even to those who are unreasonable.

Numbers 31:18
But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. (Sex Slaves)

Deuteronomy 20:14
Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you.

2 Chronicles 28:8
The sons of Israel carried away captive of their brethren 200000 women, sons and daughters; and they took also a great deal of spoil from them, and brought the spoil to Samaria.

There are even instructions on how to exploit captured females (sex) slaves;

Deuteronomy 21:10-14
When you go out to battle against your enemies, and the LORD your God delivers them into your hands and you take them away captive, 11and see among the captives a beautiful woman, and have a desire for her and would take her as a wife for yourself, 12then you shall bring her home to your house, and she shall shave her head and trim her nails. 13“She shall also remove the clothes of her captivity and shall remain in your house, and mourn her father and mother a full month; and after that you may go in to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife. 14“It shall be, if you are not pleased with her, then you shall let her go wherever she wishes; but you shall certainly not sell her for money, you shall not mistreat her, because you have humbled her.

Please quit lying for God. The Jewish God encouraged the capture, exploitation and trading of slaves including sexual slaves.
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
wirinet:

What of naked virgin girls dancing publicly in Swaziland, South Africa and indeed many parts of Africa? will that be term moral decadence too?
Before the white man introduced clothes to your village, i am sure the young girls were going about topless, will you then say that your village was morally decadent?

Because that's the culture of a primitive African society does not mean its right . With this reasoning , I can say the immolation of children by those primitive societies as a way of propitiating their gods is moral rectitude simply because its part of their culture .

1 Like

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
wirinet:

You are still propagating this lie of yours that the bible does not condone slavery. You are yet to show us just one example where the Bible condemned slavery. I can give dozens of examples both from the new and old testament where the Bible condoned and even promoted slavery.
Here are a few examples;

Ephesians 6:5
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear and sincerity of heart, just as you would show to Christ.

Titus 2:9
Slaves are to submit to their own masters in everything, to be well-pleasing, not argumentative.

Colossians 4:1
Masters, supply your slaves with what is right and fair, since you know that you also have a Master in heaven.

1 Peter 2:18
Servants, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and gentle, but even to those who are unreasonable.

Numbers 31:18
But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. (Sex Slaves)

Deuteronomy 20:14
Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you.

2 Chronicles 28:8
The sons of Israel carried away captive of their brethren 200000 women, sons and daughters; and they took also a great deal of spoil from them, and brought the spoil to Samaria.

There are even instructions on how to exploit captured females (sex) slaves;

Deuteronomy 21:10-14
When you go out to battle against your enemies, and the LORD your God delivers them into your hands and you take them away captive, 11and see among the captives a beautiful woman, and have a desire for her and would take her as a wife for yourself, 12then you shall bring her home to your house, and she shall shave her head and trim her nails. 13“She shall also remove the clothes of her captivity and shall remain in your house, and mourn her father and mother a full month; and after that you may go in to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife. 14“It shall be, if you are not pleased with her, then you shall let her go wherever she wishes; but you shall certainly not sell her for money, you shall not mistreat her, because you have humbled her.

Please quit lying for God. The Jewish God encouraged the capture, exploitation and trading of slaves including sexual slaves.

Sir , please read this https://www.nairaland.com/3210816/bible-slavery-answering-ignorant-atheists

Then on that thread we can continue this discussion .
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2016
Perseus:

Hello,how are you?

veeeryy sorry for the late reply. I'm fine. How have you been?
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by midman: 11:23am On Jan 01, 2018
gbolakpine:

http://www.kongegist.com/2016/08/pastor-supports-women-ask-see-size-mans-manhood-marriage-jessica-saforo/

100kMC=$200ETH
You can reach 100kmc in 1week but if you're regular on internet you'll reach in 3days
Now over 10,000 members
Are you still doubting?
KMC Airbot:
Your referal link is:
https:///KMC_airbot?start=MjI1NDkxODQz
Send it to your friends to earn more coins
Unbelievable Airdrop !
Don't let doubt waste your opportunities.
Click on the above link
Try it and see.
My Upliner join on 28/12/2017
And he has claimed 70kmc, tomorrow he will complete 100kmc=$200
Which is #74,000 just in 3days.
Are u still wasting time?
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by midman: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
That's not what I asked. What kind of feeble attempt to wriggle your way out is this?
100kMC=$200ETH
You can reach 100kmc in 1week but if you're regular on internet you'll reach in 3days
Now over 10,000 members
Are you still doubting?
KMC Airbot:
Your referal link is:
https:///KMC_airbot?start=MjI1NDkxODQz
Send it to your friends to earn more coins
Unbelievable Airdrop !
Don't let doubt waste your opportunities.
Click on the above link
Try it and see.
My Upliner join on 28/12/2017
And he has claimed 70kmc, tomorrow he will complete 100kmc=$200
Which is #74,000 just in 3days.
Are u still wasting time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap / Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert / Let's Talk About Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.