Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" (46277 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? / "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie / Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Carter4luv(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
dats ok.
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by EKSUgal(f): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
I remember what we were taught in basic science, in junior secondary school, before switching to arts class finally.

The functions of Vernier Callipers and Micrometer Screw Gauge. Lols.

1 Like

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Krismart(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
And of course do few minutes testing
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by femi4: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
989900:
I don't know about the size thingy, but ladies pls. 'take style' be sure you do not marry an impotent, in the name of marrying a brother; else . . .
An impotent man is not a man without dick (big or small), he is a man with low sperm count or his spermatozoa cannot fertilize eggs.
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by femi4: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
EKSUgal:
I remember what we were taught in basic science, in junior secondary school, before switching to arts class finally.

The functions of Vernier Callipers and Micrometer Screw Gauge. Lols.
how is eksu? Funny moniker.... You are following the step of imsu boy and uniben student
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by 989900: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
femi4:
An impotent man is not a man without dick (big or small), he is a man with low sperm count or his spermatozoa cannot fertilize eggs.

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by buffalowings: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
So you guys should be aware
It is not the length of the dick that matters but the width

However, proper techniques can give better results

Watch karma sutra.
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Mostprecious(f): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Am nt a Pastor nd its appalling to hear a man of God say its okay to peek at their at ur spouse to be manhood. Instead of preaching d word dai contradict d bible.. premarital sex is a sin, peeking at ur spouses privacy is nt far frm it.
One tin i believe is God will never present a situation u cant handle. Am yet to Dr a case whr a man has to send hs wife bk home cos hs manhood cnt penetrate. We were never tot sex, we somehw figured it out nd most of us hv had alot of it dt wud last us a life time.
The long nd short of ma story is spouses shud to enjoy themselves d best way possible. If ur hubby is too small or big dwn der u both shud talk abt it lik responsible adults nd figure out a way to satisfy each other d best way possible.
if he lasts or doesn't last u shud also talk abt it, d man shud figure out a way of giving pleasure to d wife therefore we wont hear of annoying sexual related cases lik ds dt cn always be handled maturely.
In marriage d sex is necessary buh its nt d ultimate, therefore we shudnt misplace our marriage priorities nd settle for worse
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by donbenie(m): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
To remove ALL doubts,I believe a test drive would be the best option for ALL involved..
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Toks2008(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by temishola(f): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
As a Christian , when you ask God to help you find a life partner , as an all knowing God , he'll give someone you are compatible with - the right person for you .

And of course , there will be no need to check his manhood or want pre-marital sex to determine his/her sexual prowess . How is this hard to understand undecided
true talk. End time pastors and imams re everywhere to destroy dose dat re faithless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Stanbeto: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
I don't know what to say now
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by tete7000(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
As a Christian , when you ask God to help you find a life partner , as an all knowing God , he'll give someone you are compatible with - the right person for you .

And of course , there will be no need to check his manhood or want pre-marital sex to determine his/her sexual prowess . How is this hard to understand undecided

To the godless, it makes no sense. Many don't understand the concept of an all powerful, all-knowing God. Even some that claim to be Christian.
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Fourwinds: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
dat pastor must have taken a combination of Osogbo weed and Ibera weed. how can d woman look at d man' manhood without d man looking at d Womanhood...

d stupid man did not read about d African version......What is good for Greece is also good for Uganda.?
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
agwom:
Marriage is not about the size of manhood.....its all about love, respect and caring.
preach it bro. If anyone goes into marriage mainly because of the sexual pleasure, that person will always come out disappointed. Those who have ears, let them hear.
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by An2elect2(f): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
Arguing with atheists can be draining. I don't know how people do it. Talking of those on front page. Kai

BTT: Who made the demon a pastor
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
dejavubobo1:

God doesn't choose a wife for u.. he as created them bright & beautiful. choose ur own & be contented
true and when I see pastors, religious leaders and parents choose wife for their members and children respectively, it amazes me. But nothing wrong seeking God to help you find the right one though.

1 Like

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by freshcvvs: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
analice107:

Really? Chai, you dey lie to me oo.
Who doesn't know that Adam and Eve did what they were instructed not to do, and as one of the consequence, they discovered they were naked? After which what did Yahweh do? He covered them up with animal skin. Why did he do that?

God covered who with animal skin? Help with the verse
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by GETCASH89(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
our pastor is something else
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by MrPresident1: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
Na ignorant people full this thread and I am come to dispel ignorance. grin

Fornication When you have sex with a maid, and you dump her, you and that maid have committed fornication. Fornication is the only grounds on which a marriage can be dissolved. Only on the grounds of fornication. If a man marries a virgin and finds her not a maid/virgin, according to the law he has to divorce her, the marriage is dissolved, and the maid will be stoned for practicing whoredom in her father's house. So when a man marries a woman and finds out she is not a virgin, he has the option to divorce her there and then, or if he keeps silent and condones her, she becomes his wife forever, he can no longer divorce her. This is the reason the Bible says fornication is the only valid ground for divorce. Mathew 5:32

Adultery : According to the Law which is forever, death is the punishment for adultery. A man and a woman who are caught in adultery will be stoned. Adultery is when either one or both of the partners is/are married to other people. So divorce is not the punishment for adultery, it is death. Leviticus 20:10

Sex is marriage. Sex becomes the sin of fornication when lovers leave themselves. Sex becomes adultery when either partner especially the woman has sex with a man other than the man she is married to. If she does this, she must die or her husband MUST die in her place to free her from the curse of the law cry

A miracle happened in the case of Israel; Israel committed adultery, God her husband incarnated in Jesus Christ to come and die for her, to save her from the curse of the law. So instead of Israel dying, God died. This is the reason the world is in such a mess today, God died, and beasts Daniel 7:3 have been in charge ever since. God is coming back in the marriage supper of the lamb to take his bride back to Himself, to comfort her, and to restore her to her place as the Queen of kingdoms, and the ruler of the whoĺe earth.

The period of Ignorance God has winked at but now commands everyone to repentance.

1 Like

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by teebillz: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
What if the size is okay and he turned out a one-minute-man?

1 Like

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by kilo4sure: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

The author of that piece first of all does not understand atheism and morality. Apart from that, it was a desperate attempt at retranslating the original Greek. . . the same way people retranslate a passage where Jesus said 'some men are born eunuchs' to justify their homosexuality. You know that you're lying to yourself, and that basically anything you want to do can be justified in the bible. What would you say about a raped girl having to marry the person that rapes her? Its in the bible you know. Morality evolves. It's not stagnant. Deal with it. The bible is just the conception of morality of a bunch of Israelite herdsmen. Some of the 'letters of Paul' are based on the conception of morality by some scholars, YEARS after Paul's death.
Actually there were some popes who condemned slavery to an extent even before the 16th century. Google popes on slavery.
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Peterosky(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by analice107: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
freshcvvs:

God covered who with animal skin? Help with the verse
I don't talk to strangers.
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by NevetsIbot(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
definitely, the woman must have been having sex to really know if a mans manhood size matters.... If she were a virgin, would she think abt that?. If you wanna check my dick, fine... As long as I see how large your puna is!
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by analice107: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
They did not discard clothes, they never had it. The norm for them is what we know as unclothedness.
ok.
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by analice107: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Just BLW. But I spent more time at Dominion City. I liked Ogbueli's preaching.
ok.
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by EKSUgal(f): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
femi4:
how is eksu? Funny moniker.... You are following the step of imsu boy and uniben student

Don't mind my friends, back then. They nicknamed me EKSU gal because they could not see why I could finished a degree in a popular school like UNILAG, and decided to pursue another degree in a school like EKSU. So, anytime they beeped me, they would say, EKSU gal, what's up! It was a huge fun for me. And somehow, I like the nickname. Funny enough, I reasoned I needed a change of environment having lived in Lagos all my life. And it paid off.
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by femi4: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
EKSUgal:

Don't mind my friends, back then. They nicknamed me EKSU gal because they could not see why I could finished a degree in a popular school like UNILAG, and decided to pursue another degree in a school like EKSU. So, anytime they beeped me, they would say, EKSU gal, what's up! It was a huge fun for me. And somehow, I like the nickname. Funny enough, I reasoned I needed a change of environment having lived in Lagos all my life. And it paid off.
lolz very funny. Most times we love to change environment in pursuit of second degree.
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Dude , how do you think I'd be trapped undecided tongue

The thing is Christians should not be found at such places - pool parties , strip clubs . And at the beach , wear something comfortable and not a titillating attire like a bikini . Its wrong to elicit immoral thoughts in any way .

You don't have to sexualise everything. Put your mind to work

1 Like

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Motolank: 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Pls stop
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by donbenedict(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
How many manhoods and womanhoods will one taste before gettn married? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / 85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.