Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,615 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! (7153 Views)

Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) / Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet / ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by larkson(m): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2010
He said he love my shape, he has sent several messages to my phone.At first i tot it wasn't real,until till afternoon wen i pretended as if i was one ,then he started explaining his sexual desires seen i joined the company. I was really shocked.
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2010
larkson:

He said he love my shape, he has sent several messages to my phone.At first i tot it wasn't real,until till afternoon wen i pretended as if i was one ,then he started explaining his sexual desires seen i joined the company. I was really shocked.

I personally think you're a closet homosexual yourself. Homosexuals tend to know those that are straight or gay. The fact you deliberately led him on, and posted this here further reinforces my belief. I don't know any heterosexual males (especially Nigerians) that would pretend to be homosexual.
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by Spyker: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2010
larkson:

You are gay, stop pretending.
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by deniyor: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2010
You heard the other two poster. Now bend over if you want to keep your job.
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by larkson(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2010
He just spoke with me not quite long that he will love to get me some polo shirts and jeans.I told him dat i was really joking abt wat i admitted in the afternoon,but he laugh it off and said we'll talk wen we get to the office tomorrow. I am not a Gay fellaz and not ready to be one. This guy is one of the finest in my office and i cant still be he is a Gay
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by deniyor: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2010
^^^ It's ok. Accept the polo shirts. Should make ur gay sex easier to take. If it is painful and you want to scream or moan, just think of the polo shirts.
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by larkson(m): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2010
Is this gay thingy Real.How does it feel to be one?
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by deniyor: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2010
Come tell us after you are done with the boss
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by lovemoi2(f): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
Hahahaha poster i dont wana conclude but i got a feeling U knw U gay
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
Just bend down and get the business, make sure the area is well oiled.
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by ice234: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2010
run RUN run
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by deniyor: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by bebe4(f): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
i begin to believe that there are more gays men and boys in Nigeria than America and Canada. I'm ashame grin grin grin grin grin. Do wat u do best and leave u ur conscience becos u luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by Ladyjide(f): 12:22am On Aug 12, 2010
and why is this a topic, or even question-do you need the approval of the Naira Land folks to get with him?? Most men wouldnt even speak of this!! HMMMM undecided
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by MrCork1: 8:01am On Aug 12, 2010
Larsom, bro let me Nyansh you. just close you eyes tongue

You be promoted to Team Leader
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2010
Larson has a nice SHAPE!

Larson thinks his boss is attractively the FINEST in his office!

Larson is already wondering how pleasurable it would feel when his boss TOUCHES him

but still
Larson thinks he needs nairalanders' advice or approval
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by MrCork1: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2010
Larsom, bro let me Nyansh you. just close you eyes tongue

You be promoted to Team Leader
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2010
@poster
start sending application for a new job or you could always "pretend" that the job is too important to loose and bend over and become your boss biatch.
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by MrCork1: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
Larsom, bro just close your eyes and let him hammer you tongue (not nore than once)

You get instant promotion!!
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by MrCork1: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2010
Lackson, your boss Nyansh u yet?
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by Dawgpound: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2010
Is he cute?
Do you need the job that bad?
Are u a bit curious?
Does he want to have as a boyfriend of one night stand / F buddy with NSA?
Does the thought of him or other men arouuse you?

You are an adult. U know what to do. If he is cute man just see for yourself what da gaything is like. You might end up loving it so much or maybe not.
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by deniyor: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2010
^^^^^ grin grin grin
You know a man's gspot is in his ass. Damn poster is so lucky to be one of the few to experience the 'true cum' grin
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by Dawgpound: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2010
grin grin
deniyor:

^^^^^ grin grin grin
You know a man's gspot is in his backside. Damn poster is so lucky to be one of the few to experience the 'true come' grin

He should just bend over and take it. Kini big dea? or maybe if da boss na bottom then he 'll shagg the boss or they can shagg eachother.
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by larkson(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2010
Surprisingly today,He didn't talk about the usual love thingy. When i check my mail,i saw his query,asking me to a explaining why i failed to report some documents to his desk.Guys is what we do everyday with a different process o.Although,i have replied his mail but i think it's time i quit the job.
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by NaijaSisi(f): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2010
Hehehe
Funny Topic grin
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by Dawgpound: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2010
Dont be a quitter.  cheesy

Upload a pic of you. Let me what this nice shape u talking bout bro.
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by sweeti14(f): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2010
oh boy u better RUN for your life!!! shocked
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by DOAweb(m): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2010
Dawgpound:

Is he cute?
Do you need the job that bad?
Are u a bit curious?
Does he want to have as a boyfriend of one night stand / F buddy with NSA?
Does the thought of him or other men arouuse you?

You are an adult. U know what to do. If he is cute man just see for yourself what da gaything is like. You might end up loving it so much or maybe not.
larkson:

Surprisingly today,He didn't talk about the usual love thingy. When i check my mail,i saw his query,asking me to a explaining why i failed to report some documents to his desk.Guys is what we do everyday with a different process o.Although,i have replied his mail but i think it's time i quit the job.

[size=16pt]B l o o d y H e l l !![/size][/size][/size]   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by omega25red(m): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2010
Siena:

I personally think you're a closet homosexual yourself. Homosexuals tend to know those that are straight or gay. The fact you deliberately led him on, and posted this here further reinforces my belief. I don't know any heterosexual males (especially Nigerians) that would pretend to be homosexual.
Spyker:

You are gay, stop pretending.
Ebonyeyes:

deniyor:

^^^ It's ok. Accept the polo shirts. Should make your gay sex easier to take. If it is painful and you want to scream or moan, just think of the polo shirts.
deniyor:

grin grin grin this is funny im trying not to laugh out loud to myself while at work
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 14, 2010
deniyor:

deniyor:

^^^^^   grin grin grin
You know a man's gspot is in his backside. Damn  poster is so lucky to be one of the few to experience the 'true come' grin

deniyor:

^^^ It's ok. Accept the polo shirts. Should make your gay sex easier to take. If it is painful and you want to scream or moan, just think of the polo shirts.

ROTFLMSGBO I swear you are a nut case. If I loose my job cos of the way I am laffing right now i go come strangle you grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by manny4life(m): 4:41am On Aug 14, 2010
Since u led him on, follow through with the request.
Re: My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! by Dawgpound: 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2010
grin grin ^^^^^ It aint like he finna get killed. lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Fail To Keep This S3x Promise (pic) / Share Ur Fantasy About Ur Future Spouse / What Will Be Your First Reaction If You Meet Your Man In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.