Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. (4992 Views)

13 Hilarious Differences Between Men And Women Photos / 13 Hilarious Social Media Hash Tags From Life In Uniben / Man Says His Manhood Mistakenly Entered A Teenager (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by TamedWolf90: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
7. You, holding on for dear life when you have to sit at the front

You’ll now be sitting with half nyansh.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by TamedWolf90: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
8. When your driver starts dragging road with a trailer

Oga, have you forgotten what you are driving?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by cooljoe(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
notice you badly? Get over it, i just told you the fact nothing else
if indeed u guys don't have a prior encounter, den indeed dat was quite an inopportune way to address him. manners maketh d man, or in ds case d lady. cheers

3 Likes

Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by TamedWolf90: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
9. You, when the keke enters a pothole with speed

Are you blind?

2 Likes

Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by mhisbliss(f): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
cooljoe:
if indeed u guys don't have a prior encounter, den indeed dat was quite an inopportune way to address him. manners maketh d man, or in ds case d lady. cheers
[color=blue] calling him copy cat was a joke a he just left everything to face me squarely, which way else should i have said it, please sir you're a copycat? Leave me alone joor, you people always love to use other people to fuel your desire to hurt people, look for somebody else am not down with this,/color]
Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by TamedWolf90: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
10. You, watching cars and okadas speed pass your keke:

They can be slow sha

2 Likes

Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by TamedWolf90: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
11. How you sit at the back when you charter the whole keke

I’m feeling myself.

1 Like

Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by TamedWolf90: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
12. How kekes manoeuvre through traffic

Boss!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by TamedWolf90: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
13. When rain starts falling and they pull down that their dirty tarpaulin

It’s even worse when they don’t have at all.

Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by mhisbliss(f): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
op shouldn't have mentioned me with that pic, its rude, annoying and its bullying, i didn't report him but i find it offensive, i was only pointing out that this same thread has been created before, with same pictures used in same context as the op, how can two different people who doesn't know each other create the same thread, use the same pics and most of all same words? What a coincidence i tried looking for the link but couldn't find it, so i stand my ground call it whatever you like this is a copied work, just visited tbis thread and saw that you all are talking about me for pointing it out like i wronged you
Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by cooljoe(m): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
[color=blue] calling him copy cat was a joke a he just left everything to face me squarely, which way else should i have said it, please sir you're a copycat? Leave me alone joor, you people always love to use other people to fuel your desire to hurt people, look for somebody else am not down with this,/color]
a "pls" or a "sir" won't v changed anytn. bu ts al gud. nd I'm nt here to hurt u or any1 else, t provides me no dividends. have a blessed day. if I spoke outtaa turn, apologies, I was jst tryna make common sense

1 Like

Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by TamedWolf90: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:

Haba Sister blis, face you squarely I simply asked if it existed nah...you for point out that it was a joke... Oya come chop kiss. kiss.... #peace

1 Like

Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by mhisbliss(f): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Haba Sister blis, face you squarely I simply asked if it existed nah...you for point out that it was a joke... Oya come chop kiss. kiss.... #peace
chop kiss? After those wolves here has called me all sort of names for you? Now am officially offended am tired of letting people control me here like my mums,
Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by TamedWolf90: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
op shouldn't have mentioned me with that pic, its rude, annoying and its bullying, i didn't report him but i find it offensive, i was only pointing out that this same thread has been created before, with same pictures used in same context as the op, how can two different people who doesn't know each other create the same thread, use the same pics and most of all same words? What a coincidence i tried looking for the link but couldn't find it, so i stand my ground call it whatever you like this is a copied work, just visited tbis thread and saw that you all are talking about me for pointing it out like i wronged you

Sweetheart, Someone else doesn't have to be Wrong for you to be Right you know.... Oya no vex...let me edit the pic thing and lay the issue to rest... If you believe you are right, its a good...I have finished the thread so if mods do anything to it, I will respect their actions ok...
Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by mhisbliss(f): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
cooljoe:
a "pls" or a "sir" won't v changed anytn. bu ts al gud. nd I'm nt here to hurt u or any1 else, t provides me no dividends. have a blessed day. if I spoke outtaa turn, apologies, I was jst tryna make common sense
and the drama never gets old, lemme used the same phrase on you too, "men with such manners like you never gets married, they stay in thier fathers house for long, abi you have been noticed since you badly need my attention, now be on your way" thats the same phrase he used on me, so don't complain, as you're too good.
Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by olasubomi007(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:

All dis picture threads(that's what I call them) are from zikoko.com

Take note..

#peace

1 Like

Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by mhisbliss(f): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Sweetheart, Someone else doesn't have to be Wrong for you to be Right you know.... Oya no vex...let me edit the pic thing and lay the issue to rest... If you believe you are right, its a good...I have finished the thread so if mods do anything to it, I will respect their actions ok...
no dont edit it, i have nothing personal against you, my copycat comment was meant to be a joke before you blew it out of proportion, so we all good but tell the moralists to back off and face thier life, if i need moral advice i know where to get one
Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by mhisbliss(f): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
olasubomi007:

All dis picture threads(that's what I call them) are from zikoko.com

Take note..

#peace
smiley useful info now that explains alot tnx
Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by asjay(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
'don't not doesn't '

1 Like

Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by mhisbliss(f): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
asjay:
"don't not doesn't "
, thanks for correction

1 Like

Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by uyisteven(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:

Madam..Have a chill pill and take several seats...4 folks who haven't even had a glance of d prev thread, let's enjoy dis 1...

2 Likes

Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
Oya we have finish reading
Mynd44 take down the thread, it has been created before
Op thanks for your entertainment cheesy I just dey remember say someone don create this thread before but not in romance section angry
Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by cooljoe(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
and the drama never gets old, lemme used the same phrase on you too, "men with such manners like you never gets married, they stay in thier fathers house for long, abi you have been noticed since you badly need my attention, now be on your way" thats the same phrase he used on me, so don't complain, as you're too good.
life is nt mathematics were two negatives brings forth a positive. eida ways, I dint c dat post of his, nd dat was improper of him(my opinion thou) albeit u started d whole ish. Bu let's all let t gon wats a tiff b/w frnds. like ur signature dou
Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by xendra: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
TamedWolf90:
4. When the 3 passengers at the back are waiting for the last passenger like

It always takes forever

Cc : iamlegend1, xendra , mizzbouqui
following
Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by mhisbliss(f): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
cooljoe:
life is nt mathematics were two negatives brings forth a positive. eida ways, I dint c dat post of his, nd dat was improper of him(my opinion thou) albeit u started d whole ish. Bu let's all let t gon wats a tiff b/w frnds. like ur signature dou
probably deleted it but its all good, thanks
Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by mhisbliss(f): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
uyisteven:

Madam..Have a chill pill and take several sits...4 folks who haven't even had a glance of d prev thread, let's enjoy dis 1...
ok enjoy it
Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by Lovelynature(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Interesting
Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by AfroKnight: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wait. Who are these brawlers? angry Why will people just enter and sour the whole thread? Now the fun is gone.
Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by JamaicaTheDrunk(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
mhizbliss come nd suck my dick if that's gonna calm you down!!

2 Likes

Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:

E don do na!!! Haba.
Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by Zetra(m): 1:39am On Aug 26, 2016
Lexxyburg:
Someone is seeing her period.
Re: 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. by redarrr(m): 2:45am On Aug 26, 2016
eez not a joking stuff embarassedeez not a joking stuff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion!! / How To Grow Thick And Full Beards Within A Short Period / Things Women Does When They Fall In Love..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.